ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3712 of 4913
« First < 2712321236123662370237083709371037113712 371337143715371637223762381242124712 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 09:02 AM 12-26-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
There are so many of these great takes
Hawt!
[Reply]
old_geezer 09:07 AM 12-26-2022
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe View Post
John Elway set his career high for TD passes in a season when he was 37 years old
Steve Young did it too at 37
Peyton Manning threw 55 TD's at 37 years old
Aaron Rodgers set his career high for TD passes at 37 years old
Tom Brady had a career high 5,316 passing yards and threw 43 TD's, the second-most of his career, at age 44
Brett Favre had the highest QB Rating of his career at 40 years old

Russell Wilson spends over $1,000,000 per year on his body and even hired Michael Jordan's and Kobe Bryant's personal trainer. He plans on playing at a high level for the next 10 years.

He should sue to get his money back. :-)
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:28 AM 12-26-2022
Originally Posted by old_geezer:
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe View Post
John Elway set his career high for TD passes in a season when he was 37 years old
Steve Young did it too at 37
Peyton Manning threw 55 TD's at 37 years old
Aaron Rodgers set his career high for TD passes at 37 years old
Tom Brady had a career high 5,316 passing yards and threw 43 TD's, the second-most of his career, at age 44
Brett Favre had the highest QB Rating of his career at 40 years old

Russell Wilson spends over $1,000,000 per year on his body and even hired Michael Jordan's and Kobe Bryant's personal trainer. He plans on playing at a high level for the next 10 years.

He should sue to get his money back. :-)
Tried to tell these boneheads that all this was irrelevant because Wilson had already shown signs of physical decline (and was never a good pocket passer to begin with).
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 10:16 AM 12-26-2022
Seriously, it's truly remarkable to watch this collapse. I mean, they have sucked for a long time, but DAMN man...you have to really try to be this bad...or you just quit...or...you really are this bad.

None of the scenarios bode well for the Donks. Are they the biggest laughing stock in the NFL? Well, hell yes. I mean, we all expected the Texans to suck, as well as the Colts (grrrrr...) but how could the Donks be SO bad...I dunno. But...I like it...
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 10:17 AM 12-26-2022

:-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
tredadda 12-26-2022, 10:25 AM
This message has been deleted by tredadda. Reason: Misread the original post.
Easy 6 10:37 AM 12-26-2022
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
Seriously, it's truly remarkable to watch this collapse. I mean, they have sucked for a long time, but DAMN man...you have to really try to be this bad...or you just quit...or...you really are this bad.

None of the scenarios bode well for the Donks. Are they the biggest laughing stock in the NFL? Well, hell yes. I mean, we all expected the Texans to suck, as well as the Colts (grrrrr...) but how could the Donks be SO bad...I dunno. But...I like it...
They're tied to Wilson come hell or high water, so their only hope is to bring in a respected, offensive guru-type HC to try and fix him... and the entire culture of that place as well
[Reply]
tredadda 10:38 AM 12-26-2022
Still awaiting Knowmo’s spin on this. The Rams were one of the lowest scoring teams in the league and were starting a QB on his third team this year. It was so bad the even the Nickelodeon crew was clowning them. The Rams were missing their starting QB, best WR, and best defensive player and it was still a college level beat down.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:08 AM 12-26-2022
Denver’s best hit of the game yesterday…

Broncos backup quarterback Brett Rypien reportedly told the offensive line to pick up Russell Wilson when he goes down. Lineman Dalton Risner was NOT having it

“Do something, Brett! Do something!” pic.twitter.com/LCzFPVF4ep

— Jomboy Media (@JomboyMedia) December 26, 2022

[Reply]
Rain Man 11:24 AM 12-26-2022
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:

Wow. I would say that that team is imploding, but they're not even a team any more. That group of individuals is imploding.

And my belief in the power of karma is expanding exponentially.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 11:42 AM 12-26-2022

Worst day ever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 11:43 AM 12-26-2022
Walmart fall apart is real
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:49 AM 12-26-2022
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:

Wow. All those guys need a hug.
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:04 PM 12-26-2022
This makes me wonder why the rift is so big between the offensive line and Russell Wilson. Is it really just because he's weird when interacting with them? Bad quarterbacks are generally supported by their lines, as we saw for many years with our own team. It doesn't seem like Russell is publicly throwing them under the bus or anything.

This makes me think that Pete Carroll kept him out of a leadership role in Seattle, and that team was led by the defense anyway. If Russell was just a cog and wasn't called upon to provide leadership, then he could be kept off to the side.

I think Denver then brought him in with the expectations that he would be the team leader, and they told him that. He's trying to be a leader, but some people just aren't designed to be in that role. You're not going to sign Cole Beasley or Jared Goff to be a team leader, for example, and you should know that coming in.

I think the broncos had an inexperienced head coach and GM, and they got excited to bring in a guy who had won a Super Bowl so they told him whatever he wanted to hear. By not knowing his strengths and weaknesses, they set him up for failure.

On the field, I think they also failed by not understanding what his on-field strengths and weaknesses were. It's becoming apparent that Pete Carroll knew how to fit an offense to his quarterback's abilities, and the broncos coaches don't.

I know that he's been terrible, but I have a hard time believing that he went from serviceable to a disaster over the course of one offseason. It's because he changed coaches and systems, and because he also went to an amateurish coach and system.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:09 PM 12-26-2022
Let's go to the tape!

Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
#ThePatonPlan #HappyCacoonOfLove

Originally Posted by :
“Look at that. Look at that,” Hackett says to a classroom of roughly a dozen high school quarterbacks. “Happy cocoon of love. That’s what that is,” he says as he pauses the video and outlines the pocket around Rodgers.

“Happy cocoon of love.”

It’s a Saturday afternoon in late May and Hackett, the Green Bay Packers’ offensive coordinator, is holed up in a conference room inside Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis for a QB Collective training clinic. Hackett has the difficult task of explaining to these teens the basic tenets and cardinal sins of quarterbacking — while also keeping his audience awake and engaged.

“His presentations are legendary, they really are. He finds ways every single week to come up with new cool ideas,” Rodgers said. “He’s got infectious energy. He’s hilarious.”

“It’s understanding that every player has different motivators and everybody can respond differently to coaching, and figuring out what those buttons are on certain people to push to get the most out of them,” Rodgers said. “That’s what he does really well. He disarms guys and makes them feel really comfortable, and then he’s really good at teaching the game.

“I would hate to lose him, but I do feel like he would be a fantastic head coach.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sport...hackett-coach/

Wonder why they're so confident making declarations like this???

[Reply]
RealSNR 12:11 PM 12-26-2022
Hackett is as prophetic as his dad. The Broncos clearly did tear it up.

"It" being Hackett's contract
[Reply]
Page 3712 of 4913
« First < 2712321236123662370237083709371037113712 371337143715371637223762381242124712 > Last »
Up