ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 37 of 250
« First < 273334353637 383940414787137 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Bills take the AFC this seasom
JustDíqLix 05:53 PM 08-21-2023
Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
[Reply]
rfaulk34 09:34 AM 09-13-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Here's another complete shot with luck moment. Again, nothing like this has ever happened to Mahomes in a playoff game.

Burrow shit the bed in this game and his defense bailed him out.

Lrn2Football, moron.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 09:34 AM 09-13-2023
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
The Bengals won a playoff game
That's all that needs to be said.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:37 AM 09-13-2023
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
One guy holding the QB up. A second guy purposefully knocking the ball out. A third guy taking it back for a TD with an entourage.

Luck doesn't work that way.
I mean, you're lucky they had a backup QB playing. And you're lucky that backup QB lacks depth perception and made one of the worst turnovers in playoff history.

But your guys did a good job maximizing the value of their luck.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 09:38 AM 09-13-2023
Originally Posted by JustDiqLix:
It’s odd that you want to remove entire games that don’t fit your narrative.

But EVEN IF you did remove them, Allen STILL has more TD’s (11) than Burrow (10) and that would be with Allen playing one less game (since we took away two).

And that ignores the fact that Allen’s PPG in the playoffs is higher.

There is simply no argument for Burrow being better than Allen in the playoffs. Burrow is average in the playoffs. Allen is 20 TD, 4 INT and 27ppg in the playoffs.

Burrow has 1 more win and I think it’s pretty clear to see why…

Josh Allen’s defense in the playoffs
26 ppg given up

Joe Burrow’s defense in the playoffs:
19 ppg given up

Allen’s defense (which, by the way, he doesn’t play on) gives up an average of a Touchdown + extra point more, per playoff game, than Burrows.

If Allen had Burrow’s playoff defense, he may have a 7-1 playoff record. And the Bengals would definitely have a lombardi trophy.
1. I didn't remove anything to fit a narrative. I directly answered your statement with facts.
2. I posted the complete playoff stats for Allen.
3. PPG, like wins, is a team stat.
4. They played H2H last year, in your place.
5. You got spanked.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:39 AM 09-13-2023
Bills downfall will be Josh Allen and his turnovers. Bengals downfall will be their terrible OL.

Wouldn't be surprised if the Jags are better than both of those teams this year.
[Reply]
New World Order 09:39 AM 09-13-2023
DiqLix vs Rfaulk...Battle of the Super Bowl losers.

This is what we've been waiting for
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 09:40 AM 09-13-2023
One guy holding the QB up. A second guy purposefully knocking the ball out. A third guy taking it back for a TD with an entourage.

i mean of course there's luck involved in getting to an afccg but yeah holding the ball like it's Simba like that it would be very fortunate if something bad didn't happen to the ravens there
[Reply]
rfaulk34 09:41 AM 09-13-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I mean, you're lucky they had a backup QB playing. And you're lucky that backup QB lacks depth perception and made one of the worst turnovers in playoff history.

But your guys did a good job maximizing the value of their luck.
I don't disagree with any of that and i think you'd agree that there are points in almost every football game where "luck" can be introduced.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 09:41 AM 09-13-2023
1. I didn't remove anything to fit a narrative. I directly answered your statement with facts.
2. I posted the complete playoff stats for Allen.
3. PPG, like wins, is a team stat.
4. They played H2H last year, in your place.
5. You got spanked.
Get his ass

Diqlix you gonna take this shit? he's clowning you bro
[Reply]
rfaulk34 09:45 AM 09-13-2023
Originally Posted by New World Order:

I'm ready.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:47 AM 09-13-2023
I don't disagree with any of that and i think you'd agree that there are points in almost every football game where "luck" can be introduced.
Champions* make their own luck. -Vincent Lombardi

*Mahomes.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:59 AM 09-13-2023
Originally Posted by New World Order:

rfaulk is one of the good ones. The dude doesn't really troll and was here taking his licks after we beat them in the AFCCG last year.

He's a douchey Bengals fan, but he's OUR resident douchey Bengals fan.

Diqlix on the other hand is like a grown up Mahomo who became a Bills fan. I picture him in Josh Allen pajamas everytime I read his posts.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 10:02 AM 09-13-2023

Where is Burrow on that play? Oh Burrow wasn’t playing defense? No one is arguing about the team, it’s about Burrow’s luck. If his defense isn’t bailing him out he is rightfully being viewed as a choker.
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:04 AM 09-13-2023
It's largely dismissed as an excuse as we tend to over-value results as "well they won, they must be the better team!", but plays a larger part in winning than many people care for.

Not that it applies to say the Bills only making it past the divisional round once, as that's a pretty decent sample size by now.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 10:11 AM 09-13-2023
Originally Posted by JustDiqLix:
Take away those 2 playoff games and Allen’s playoff numbers are STILL higher than Burrows. And in less games!

Burrow wins in the playoff by a great defense.

Since you want to take away games, let’s look at what would happen if you took away Mahomes best 2 playoff games at the same point in his career, that Allen is at right now (8 playoff games).

With his best two games removed Mahomes playoff stats at that point would be 9 TD and 4 INT. Allen’s playoff stats with his best two games removed is 11 TD and 4 INT.

Hmm…
Why are you removing Mahomes' 2 best games other than that was done in looking at Allen's stats? It was explained that in Allen's case his 2 best games are seen by some as outliers. Are you claiming that Mahomes' 2 best games are outliers? If not, then please explain.
[Reply]
Page 37 of 250
« First < 273334353637 383940414787137 > Last »
Up