— Lindsey (@LuLu_Vue) April 1, 2023

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:54 AM 04-04-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
So this is a full blown race issue now.

We're not a serious country.
:-)

I love you, but you're not serious people.
[Reply]
The Franchise 08:55 AM 04-04-2023

This is what made you say that? This issue?

There's a host of issues that could have led you to that before now.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:01 AM 04-04-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
This is what made you say that? This issue?

There's a host of issues that could have led you to that before now.
No, I've said it before, but it's just utterly ridiculous.

The girl followed Clark around for 15 seconds taunting her after the most watched women's game in years (I'm guessing). That's going to be discussed, and there's going to be criticism. It's not about race, even if it is for a very small minority.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:04 AM 04-04-2023
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
:-)

I love you, but you're not serious people.
This city ... the rats are as far as skunks.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:04 AM 04-04-2023
No, I've said it before, but it's just utterly ridiculous.

The girl followed Clark around for 15 seconds taunting her after the most watched women's game in years (I'm guessing). That's going to be discussed, and there's going to be criticism. It's not at all about race, even if it is for a very small minority.

Why are you so defensive about this though?
Not all about race? Sure. I can definitely agree with you on that.

What I can't agree with is that there isn't a racial issue here at all. Fuck...look at some of the people in this thread. If Clark was the one who did it...it would be cheered.

Is everything a racial issue? No but on the flip side...you can't claim that it's completely devoid of it either.

And then you've got idiots like MarkDavis'shairyballsack who are pissed off because nobody "plays with class" anymore. His retarded ass can sit the fuck down.
[Reply]
jd1020 09:06 AM 04-04-2023
What I can't agree with is that there isn't a racial issue here at all. Fuck...look at some of the people in this thread. If Clark was the one who did it...it would be cheered.
It would be cheered because we are on a board filled with Iowa simps acting like they give a flying fuck about women's basketball and not just because they have some connection to the school and want to claim the women's basketball team as their team.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:07 AM 04-04-2023
Originally Posted by jd1020:
It would be cheered because we are on a board filled with Iowa simps acting like the give a flying fuck about womens basketball and not just because they have some connection to the school and want to claim it.
Not only that but just take a dip in the DC area and you'll know why I said it.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 09:07 AM 04-04-2023
Originally Posted by Pablo:
They got acquired by Penn gaming and the dude is fantastically wealthy now.
Haha America. “Let’s give the bankrupt degenerate gambler millions of dollars to convince other idiots like him that they can be ‘self made’ millionaires too!” What a funny move. I hope he gambles it all right back to them again. He definitely doesn’t seem smart enough to stay wealthy for too long.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:08 AM 04-04-2023
Not all about race? Sure. I can definitely agree with you on that.

Is everything a racial issue? No but on the flip side...you can't claim that it's completely devoid of it either.

And then you've got idiots like MarkDavis'shairyballsack who are pissed off because nobody "plays with class" anymore. His reeruned ass can sit the fuck down.
Dude, if Iowa won and Clark followed Angel around 15 secs trying to taunt her, she would absolutely be criticized for it. Maybe some of the people on both sides would be arguing the other side of it, but there would be criticism one way or another.

Yes, for some people this is about race, but people like you tend to act like that's a one way street. It's not.
[Reply]
jd1020 09:08 AM 04-04-2023
Not only that but just take a dip in the DC area and you'll know why I said it.
I try to limit my association with that area. I dip the toe every 4 years or so and that's enough for me.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:10 AM 04-04-2023
Dude, if Iowa won and Clark followed Angel around 15 secs trying to taunt her, she would absolutely be criticized for it. Maybe some of the people on both sides would be arguing the other side of it, but there would be criticism one way or another.

Yes, for some people this is about race, but people like you tend to act like that's a one way street. It's not.
There are always going to be people criticizing on the other side. It's life and how this country works.

But take a look at how this thread went. It was about Clark and how awesome she was playing....until they played LSU. Then you had guys complaining that the refs were fucking them over because they were minorities and Iowa had all white players.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:11 AM 04-04-2023
Originally Posted by jd1020:
I try to limit my association with that area. I dip the toe every 4 years or so and that's enough for me.
I know what you mean.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:12 AM 04-04-2023
There are always going to be people criticizing on the other side. It's life and how this country works.

But take a look at how this thread went. It was about Clark and how awesome she was playing....until they played LSU. Then you had guys complaining that the refs were fucking them over because they were minorities and Iowa had all white players.
But that's sports fans. It's nothing new, and it's never going to change.

It's not a race issue. Angel isn't some victim, that's the narrative I'm seeing now, and it's ridiculous.
[Reply]
Danguardace 09:12 AM 04-04-2023
So this is a full blown race issue now.

Funny do you think white people complained about race after, Nuremburg, apartheid or Jim Crow?

I bet nobody was accused of race Baiting then.
[Reply]
ghak99 09:12 AM 04-04-2023
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
Haha America. “Let’s give the bankrupt degenerate gambler millions of dollars to convince other idiots like him that they can be ‘self made’ millionaires too!” What a funny move. I hope he gambles it all right back to them again. He definitely doesn’t seem smart enough to stay wealthy for too long.
Tiktok keeps popping up with him hosting some dumb podcast with people half his age. I couldn't resist scrolling a few to see what he was up to and it appears to be complete teenage gossip shit and half the time it's just him mispronouncing everyone's name.
[Reply]
Page 37 of 190
« First < 273334353637 383940414787137 > Last »
Up