ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 37 of 71
« First < 273334353637 3839404147 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyrann Mathieu: Chiefs fanbase “might be one of the most toxic in all of sports”
Jerm 06:26 PM 10-29-2021

Not a reputation you want to have with one of the most respected and vocal players in the league. https://t.co/4cqkrnxTUI

— Arrowhead Live (@ArrowheadLive) October 29, 2021

I’ll see you all in the fallout shelter…this thing is gonna blow….
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:08 PM 10-30-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Meanwhile is Chris Jones back from his vaginal rejuvenation… or “personal reasons” yet?
Full participant today, supposedly
[Reply]
tredadda 02:09 PM 10-30-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
see, everybody keeps saying Belichick is one of the most briliant defensive minds of all time...

Okay. show me. What's his list of great innovations? What's the hallmark of a Belichick defense? Is it great pressure? Exotic blitz packages?

To me, and I remember Belichick as Parcells' DC-

It's just understanding what the players on hand can do, and putting them in situations to do that. Not fitting square pegs into round holes, but drilling out the fucking hole so it fits.

He's run a 4-3, he's run 3-4's. he's played tight man. He's played zone. He's had massive run stopping lines, and smaller, quick, penetrating lines. It's like every spring he walks out on the field and looks around and says-"Well, I figure we can do THIS with this bunch". And then gets it done.

And he's done it offensively too. Randy Moss is available? cool, let's chuck it. No WR's? How about two dominant TE's instead? One of them is a murderer? Well, let's throw to these midgets in the slot and the RB's.

He just figures out what the guys he's got on hand can do, and does it.

so I think it's FLEXIBILITY that is his real genius.

And he lets them walk before they get too big for their britches. That's smart, too.
SB49 comes to mind. He consistently fields Top 15 defenses regardless of who is out there. He has taken no name players and made them successful. It is very similar to Reid, except on offense. Reid can take nobody's and make them look better than they are. He is about the only HC who can put clown shoes on Belichick's defenses regularly regardless of who he has. Looking at what both Belichick and Reid do, credit needs to be given for what they accomplish and there is a certain level of genius to it. That's why very few can do it at a high level for as long as those two have.
[Reply]
MightyMouse 02:10 PM 10-30-2021
The self-awareness of Hitch is mind blowing. Does he not realize he sucks? Dude fleeced the Chiefs. I don’t get mad at him for sucking, not his fault. Veach gave him a big contract that we couldn’t get outdo it. Just stay off social media and be happy with you got paid more than deserved.

It’s always funny when players act like 1 fan base is crap when every fan base is the same way when their teams play like trash. Go play in NY HB and see if they ever talk smack on the players.

Shouldn’t need to read an apology. What a joke
[Reply]
keg in kc 02:11 PM 10-30-2021
He's not wrong but it was stupid as hell to say it. Apology accepted, move along.
[Reply]
MIAdragon 02:16 PM 10-30-2021
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
He's not wrong but it was stupid as hell to say it. Apology accepted, move along.
Uh yea he’s totally wrong, he just doesn’t want to be held accountable for ass play.
[Reply]
suzzer99 02:17 PM 10-30-2021
Originally Posted by jd1020:
Bet his agent wrote those statements and not him.
Honey Badger just doesn't take losing well at all. Which overall isn't a bad quality. He's a good dude, just a hothead idiot sometimes.

The people saying trade him now are nuts - unless you are definitely ready to tank the season rolling with Sorenson back at full time safety.

I'll take HB's fiery overreactions over hobo spirit any day.
[Reply]
LongSufferingToady 02:20 PM 10-30-2021
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:

Damage Control 101...
[Reply]
suzzer99 02:21 PM 10-30-2021
Originally Posted by O.city:
Shouldn’t have said what he said

But to be fair, some chiefs fans are acting very patriots like.
Tuscaloosa fans - as the Nate Taylor calls it.
[Reply]
suzzer99 02:22 PM 10-30-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
thing is, the part of he and Hitchen's tweets that I found disturbing was the whole, we won a SB, and went to three straight AFC championships, blah, blah, blah and I've got more money than you'll ever have, blah, blah.

That tells me that what I have felt like I've been seeing is exactly, in fact, what I've been seeing. Entitled, spoiled, rich, and loafing.
Yeah fuck Hitchens - he can ride the bench for the rest of his illustrious career in KC.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 02:22 PM 10-30-2021
All this said, I hope we can actually focus, and play as a team on Monday night. Seems like a bunch of individuals playing, vs them playing as team like we saw every week the last few years. No Mahomes rallying the guys, no congratulations when players come to the sidelines, it seems like the bond the team had is gone this year.
[Reply]
LongSufferingToady 02:30 PM 10-30-2021
I don't understand why there are people who think Twitter is real life. Twitter is the SCREAMING-VERSE. People don't talk on Twitter, they shout and scream. Listening is not a prerequisite for using Twitter.

No one should take posts on Twitter seriously at all.

As far as I'm concerned there are millions of Twitter posts, and only two actual human posters sitting in a corner at Archie's Place doing the posting, laughing all the way to the bank.
[Reply]
suzzer99 02:34 PM 10-30-2021
Originally Posted by LongSufferingToady:
I don't understand why there are people who think Twitter is real life. Twitter is the SCREAMING-VERSE. People don't talk on Twitter, they shout and scream. Listening is not a prerequisite for using Twitter.

No one should take posts on Twitter seriously at all.

As far as I'm concerned there are millions of Twitter posts, and only two actual human posters sitting in a corner at Archie's Place doing the posting, laughing all the way to the bank.
I have a twitter list of sports accounts only that is *normally* pretty copacetic. I never go on regular twitter unless I want to get instantly angry.
[Reply]
Skyy God 02:40 PM 10-30-2021
Originally Posted by LongSufferingToady:
Damage Control 101...
**** off oney Vager.

Tag and trade to the Jets.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 02:40 PM 10-30-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
So HB has apologized. Now where is the one from Hitchens?
Just like his performance on the field, Hitchens is slow to respond.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:42 PM 10-30-2021
:-) Sorry Vadger, but you let the cat out of the bag regarding how you and your teammates on the defensive side of the ball actually feel. Fuck you and your lamedick PR apology.
[Reply]
Page 37 of 71
« First < 273334353637 3839404147 > Last »
Up