ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 37 of 71
« First < 273334353637 3839404147 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Deshaun Watson being accused of sexual assault?
staylor26 08:45 PM 03-16-2021
Easterby made the call?

[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 02:46 PM 03-23-2021

Deshaun Watson subject of $30,000 blackmail attempt, manager says https://t.co/5m2H6iKeCD via @houstonchron

— Aaron Wilson (@AaronWilson_NFL) March 23, 2021

[Reply]
KCUnited 02:50 PM 03-23-2021
"30K or I tell everyone that I ate your ass while pushing the knot out of your delts!!"
[Reply]
TEX 02:56 PM 03-23-2021
Rusty Hardin is Watson's attorney. He is the absolute best money can buy. He specializes in defending high profile atheltes / figures. He's not brash. He just gets shit done. He's a guy who gets attention by how he handles his business. Toney Buzbee is the opposing council, he's a guy who craves attention by his antics. When Hardin starts to counter punch, I'm betting stuff is going to come out and change a lot of people's minds about what really happened.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 02:57 PM 03-23-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
The complete destruction of the Texans is almost complete.
The NFL should seriously think about giving this franchise the death penalty. Holding a draft for to allow teams to take over of their players under current contracts. And then creating a new expansion team.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:57 PM 03-23-2021
This is going to be like the Legendary version of the Tyreek case.

Higher profile, bigger stakes.

I hope Tyreek gets interviewed about this when it's all over and Deshaun Watson is a free man.
[Reply]
TEX 03:03 PM 03-23-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
This is going to be like the Legendary version of the Tyreek case.

Higher profile, bigger stakes.

I hope Tyreek gets interviewed about this when it's all over and Deshaun Watson is a free man.
Sports 610AM here in Houston was talking about the Tyreek Hill case this morning...They were drawing parallels to how bad it looked for Tyreek in the beginning. They basically said that Buzbee has been landing all the blows and doing all the talking, but when Rusty starts hitting back, things will be different.
[Reply]
suzzer99 03:08 PM 03-23-2021
Originally Posted by kysirsoze:
It's weird to me that so many in this thread read "in home massage therapist" as code for sex worker. Legit in home massages are very common. I'm not saying there aren't ones that will jerk you off and I don't know how these women presented themselves, but making that assumption of any given masseuse is ridiculous. And even if Watson was a big enough dumbass to make that embarrassing mistake once, doing it multiple times is no mistake.
My friend and her female friend ordered a massage when they were in Thailand. The two women who showed up kept trying to turn it into a happy female ending and my friend had to tell them to knock it off. Apparently it's just assumed in Thailand, even for women.
[Reply]
suzzer99 03:10 PM 03-23-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
And Brittany probably licks his butt w/o him even asking.
If not, most of Chiefsplanet would be happy to line up.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 03:17 PM 03-23-2021

Deshaun Watson's lawyer, Rusty Hardin, said his law firm has "strong evidence" showing that one of the lawsuits alleging sexual assault against the Texans quarterback is false and that it "calls into question the legitimacy of the other cases." https://t.co/7bsEf7eUUb

— Sarah Barshop (@sarahbarshop) March 23, 2021

[Reply]
mr. tegu 03:22 PM 03-23-2021
Originally Posted by BigRock:
His lawyer's like "We have lots of female massage therapists who say he's nothing but a gentleman!"

That he sees a lot of female massage therapists is a pretty key requirement for the accusations to have any credibility, and there's his lawyer just casually confirming it.

That was my first thought as well. I can’t think of many legitimate reasons to constantly be seeing a new massage therapist. The ones he was appropriate with may not have attracted him like others for a variety of reasons.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 03:47 PM 03-23-2021

Shortly after Deshaun Watson's lawyer said in a statement that one of the Texans QB's accusers tried to blackmail him in January, two more civil lawsuits accusing Watson of sexual assault appeared online.

Watson is now facing 16 lawsuits.

— Aaron Reiss (@aaronjreiss) March 23, 2021

[Reply]
TLO 03:50 PM 03-23-2021
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
My friend and her female friend ordered a massage when they were in Thailand. The two women who showed up kept trying to turn it into a happy female ending and my friend had to tell them to knock it off. Apparently it's just assumed in Thailand, even for women.
*looks at current prices for trips to Thailand*
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 04:15 PM 03-23-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Yeah, that defense kind of sucks, bro. "Watson knew they were borderline prostitutes, so how could he rape them?!?" Certainly hope his defense is better than that.
It is a horrible thing to say, but yeah if they willingly prostituted themselves in the past and future, that creates way more gray area on what was unwanted or unexpected. But yeah of course there's always a line. Especially given the number of accusers were people are questioning if at least some are exploiting this for financial gain. Since buzbee is going after this collectively it only takes a few flimsy stories to pop the balloon.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 04:18 PM 03-23-2021
Deshaun ejaculates on one of the masseuses

A 15th and 16th massage therapist has filed lawsuits against Deshaun Watson. Both women hail from Texas. The allegations, and apparent contemporaneous discussions with family about what happened, by Jane Doe 15 are the most significant of the two. https://t.co/85nvWmNQzG

— Dan Wetzel (@DanWetzel) March 23, 2021

[Reply]
TwistedChief 04:32 PM 03-23-2021
Were any of these women reciting bible scripture during the alleged incidents? Asking for my friend Antonio.
[Reply]
Page 37 of 71
« First < 273334353637 3839404147 > Last »
Up