Page 37 of 112
« First < 273334353637 383940414787 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Veach is the best GM in the NFL
staylor26 11:51 AM 07-14-2020
I don’t think it’s even debatable at this point
[Reply]
New World Order 12:48 PM 10-18-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
He needs to stay on the field when Ward returns.

Sneed and Ward are your starters in base, and Fenton comes in for nickel/dime and Sneed slides inside.
If Fenton is playing this well then it should be Fenton/Sneed then move Sneed inside when they go to Nickel.
[Reply]
JPH83 01:43 PM 10-18-2021
Originally Posted by New World Order:
If Fenton is playing this well then it should be Fenton/Sneed then move Sneed inside when they go to Nickel.
Honestly think there's a case for this, either way I feel like Ward might be the poorest performer of that group so far. Said awhile back I thought Fenton deserved more snaps, but to be honest I was thinking more in the slot. He actually looks excellent everywhere.

I actually feel like our DBs might be decent and so far have just been asked to cover for far too long due to the putrid pass rush. Thr only real time I've felt they looked out of their depth was against the Chargers. I think Hughes is good but we've got noone to go up against a big bodied receiver like Williams.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 01:59 PM 10-18-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
That's the crazy part, IMO. The Chiefs' current active skill guys, outside of Mahomes, are all THIRD-round picks or later, including several UDFAs.
So if each year, KC traded completely out of the first and second round, how many third round picks could they get?

:-)
[Reply]
saphojunkie 09:57 AM 10-19-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
It's a pretty good example of how not putting stock into positional value you can bite you in the ass.
syntax error
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:13 AM 10-19-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
I'm not sure about that. Reek and Kelce were 5th and 3rd round picks respectively. Hardman, Pringle, and Robinson are the next three in terms of receptions, with Hardman in the Top 50 in the NFL.

Our offense has been pretty good without a first-round receiver.
It's hilarious. We have the best offense in the league even WITH a million turnovers.m and people bitch about the offensive talent. Truly incredible. I blame fantasy football and Madden and paint chips for the complete clueless dumbass takes like that.
[Reply]
lcarus 09:23 PM 10-19-2021
Didn't want to make a new thread for this, so I'll post it here. I got curious how well the Chiefs have fared at home over the years. Since 1990, the Chiefs are 166-85 at home. If you take out the awful 2007 through 2012 (Herm, Haley, Crennel) they're 149-52.

That's including the 1-2 home record of this season which is why it's an odd number of games. It's only regular season games as well.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:23 PM 10-24-2021
I believe Veach plays apart in this season too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
JPH83 01:25 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:

I've honestly no idea why so many people seem to be willing to criticise every aspect of the team and coaching but will go to the wall to defend Veach.
[Reply]
carcosa 01:25 PM 10-24-2021
We uh, might want to have a good draft after this season, idk
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 01:27 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:

No shit.

No team in the league has added less talent to the roster since he took over as GM.

The dude is a fucking fraud who has been given an absurdly long rope from the fan base because of the Mahomes fairy tale and the fact that we've been winning with Dorsey's core.

I've been saying this for weeks.
[Reply]
JPH83 01:29 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
No shit.

No team in the league has added less talent to the roster since he took over as GM.

The dude is a ****ing fraud who has been given an absurdly long rope from the fan base because of the Mahomes fairy tale and the fact that we've been winning with Dorsey's core.

I mean at the very least I reckon we can say it is definitely debateable now that he is the best GM in the NFL.
[Reply]
Marco Polo 01:30 PM 10-24-2021
Winning cures all. Eventually trading high picks for increased salary commitments (without on field production) or wasting picks for RB or trading down isn't working.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 01:30 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
No shit.

The dude is a ****ing fraud who has been given an absurdly long rope from the fan base because of the Mahomes fairy tale and the fact that we've been winning with Dorsey's core.

Don’t worry, the shitstain OP will be along with some excuse.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 01:31 PM 10-24-2021
Pat looks like a rookie in the pocket.

Happy feet and eyes dropping.

Its really sad. He's clearly thinking on every single dropback.
[Reply]
-King- 01:41 PM 10-24-2021
Fuck him. Hes fucking trash and now the LT he traded for got Mahomes concussed. The Ravens played him like a fiddle.

He's a dumb shitty GM that only looks good because idiots lied to themselves into believing he had anything to do with picking Mahomes.
[Reply]
Page 37 of 112
« First < 273334353637 383940414787 > Last »
Up