ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 37 of 42
« First < 273334353637 38394041 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Willie Gay booked for Damage to property [but he'll play]
Dante84 12:30 AM 01-20-2022
Booking attached.

Update below:

Willie will play on Sunday

Full quote from Andy Reid on Willie Gay: "I decided he’d play. I’m not going to get into the conversations. I’m not going to do that. I decided that after just hearing some of the information that I heard." https://t.co/muFit5wkAn

— Sam McDowell (@SamMcDowell11) January 21, 2022

Originally Posted by The Franchise:

Attached: D648F019-EB02-4CBD-9E6E-79F4CE576C21.png (37.9 KB) 
[Reply]
keg in kc 10:01 AM 01-21-2022
And this is how the league's plan to try to make sure kc loses this weekend begins. Nothing story leaks to the press
[Reply]
crispystl 10:07 AM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Does it have the patented "ball"?

On the bigger models, it's novel - it allows complete rotation of the head.

On the wand/stick vacs, it does nothing but clog. Not only is it tiny by comparison but there's a baffle in it, I'm assuming to prevent clogging further up but all it does is just clog at the baffle.

Not to get off topic here, but quite a few years ago I sold Kirby vacuums for a couple of weeks. Did you all know Kirby has a patent on the entire bell house providing suction? All other vacuums sweep it horizontally into one small little suction port at the side. At first I thought they were full of shit when they told us this, but every other vacuum we encountered swept it to the side port, and the Kirby just annihilated them in dust tests.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
penguinz 10:10 AM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
And this is how the league's plan to try to make sure kc loses this weekend begins. Nothing story leaks to the press
Your and idiot.
[Reply]
neech 10:10 AM 01-21-2022
I have a SEBO, anyone else here have one of those?
[Reply]
staylor26 10:21 AM 01-21-2022
The media is barely even paying attention to this story. Nobody cares.
[Reply]
keg in kc 10:28 AM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by penguinz:
Your and idiot.
Either that or I have a very dry sense of humor

Possibly both.
[Reply]
stanleychief 10:53 AM 01-21-2022
It looks like the KC Star and KCTV have released police dispatch audio. It doesn't sound great for Willie.

KCTV
KC Star

Transcript:
Originally Posted by :
RP (reporting party) advises that her child’s father came over without permission and now refusing to leave. Black male, born in ‘98. There are weapons in the bedroom closet. RP stating they’re unloaded. Unknown if the male subject has any weapons on him or not.
Originally Posted by :
RP advises the male subject has been violent with the RP in the past. Also advised that it’s possible he will be violent with officers. He drives a black Dodge. RP thinks it’s a Charger. And he’s currently in the living room.
Originally Posted by :
The line has disconnected and the female is screaming 'don’t touch me, get off of me'.

[Reply]
htismaqe 10:54 AM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by stanleychief:
It looks like the KC Star and KCTV have released police dispatch audio. It doesn't sound great for Willie.

KCTV
KC Star

Transcript:
His court date isn't until March.

Hard to imagine anything happens much before then.
[Reply]
Simply Red 10:55 AM 01-21-2022
Either that or I have a very dry sense of humor

Possibly both.
hey keg - hope you're doing well sir.
[Reply]
Dartgod 10:56 AM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by stanleychief:

KCTV
KC Star

Transcript:
Is "weapon" a code word for vacuum cleaner?
[Reply]
staylor26 10:57 AM 01-21-2022
Of course the KC media is going to make this a bigger story than it is when nobody in the national media cares.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:59 AM 01-21-2022
Again, Willie Gay left the scene on his own. Nobody was hurt. That stuff might not “sound” good, but it’s purely optics. By all accounts, Willie Gay did nothing but destroy property.

Assuming that’s all it is, nothing should come of this.
[Reply]
TinyEvel 11:02 AM 01-21-2022
We have a first-generation Dyson, the original non-ball yellow one from 2005. Still works like new but the thing must weigh 40lbs.
[Reply]
stanleychief 11:02 AM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Is "weapon" a code word for vacuum cleaner?
Maybe. If so, Willie either brought it with him, or it was in the bedroom closet. Dispatch said it was unloaded, so it must have had a fresh bag in it.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:03 AM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Again, Willie Gay left the scene on his own. Nobody was hurt. That stuff might not “sound” good, but it’s purely optics. By all accounts, Willie Gay did nothing but destroy property.

Assuming that’s all it is, nothing should come of this.
The whole bit about the guns is kind of silly.

If they're in the closet and it's her house, they're her guns. By her own admission, he was a GUEST in her house, albeit unwanted and uninvited.
[Reply]
Page 37 of 42
« First < 273334353637 38394041 > Last »
Up