ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3632 of 4910
« First < 2632313235323582362236283629363036313632 363336343635363636423682373241324632 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 09:40 AM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Saw a stat last night, can’t remember where but Wilson has two more TDs than Flacco. Flacco hasn’t played since week 3.
That's pretty impressive actually, 7/5 TD and INT ratio compared to 5/3.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 09:43 AM 11-21-2022
Serious question; is there any team in this league more totally screwed than Denver right now going forward?

No picks, a washed up psycho QB, and a head coach that should be bagging groceries. I mean holy shit, they are in another league of ineptitude.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 09:49 AM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
Serious question; is there any team in this league more totally screwed than Denver right now going forward?

No picks, a washed up psycho QB, and a head coach that should be bagging groceries. I mean holy shit, they are in another league of ineptitude.
It's hard to argue otherwise at this point. All I can do is just sit back and watch it burn... watching a full game is pointless.

Just turn it on at the 4th Quarter and Denver is either up 3 or down 3-6 with 10 points - maybe it's a tie. Then, it's just a drinking game to figure out how they lose this game.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 10:13 AM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
It's hard to argue otherwise at this point. All I can do is just sit back and watch it burn... watching a full game is pointless.

Just turn it on at the 4th Quarter and Denver is either up 3 or down 3-6 with 10 points - maybe it's a tie. Then, it's just a drinking game to figure out how they lose this game.
I feel your pain, we've all dealt with it here as you well know.

It's a shame, I was really hoping we'd be back to seeing the rivalry start back up again. They need to just go all in for Sean Payton this offseason, much like KC did to end our miserable dark days by getting Reid. I don't know if anything else is going to salvage Wilson and the whole experiment.
[Reply]
Eleazar 10:41 AM 11-21-2022
I didn’t believe the Broncos has made themselves into contenders in the West, but I never could have expected it would be this bad. They are a completely rudderless and useless franchise right now. They’re in a worse position than the Raiders are.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 10:43 AM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
I feel your pain, we've all dealt with it here as you well know.

It's a shame, I was really hoping we'd be back to seeing the rivalry start back up again. They need to just go all in for Sean Payton this offseason, much like KC did to end our miserable dark days by getting Reid. I don't know if anything else is going to salvage Wilson and the whole experiment.
Except the Saints want a 1st round pick, and the Dungkeys had to trade Chubb away to even have one. Plus there just no way Payton wants to go to that tire fire, and be in the same division as Mahomes, and Herbert. Dungver isn’t going to have people lining up with hopes of coaching.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:44 AM 11-21-2022
A November tradition…Knowmo disappearance act.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 10:45 AM 11-21-2022

[Reply]
Eleazar 10:52 AM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Except the Saints want a 1st round pick, and the Dungkeys had to trade Chubb away to even have one. Plus there just no way Payton wants to go to that tire fire, and be in the same division as Mahomes, and Herbert. Dungver isn’t going to have people lining up with hopes of coaching.
The only coach you’re going to get for a team that’s screwed in the short (medium?) term, doesn’t have much in draft picks, and seems to have a poor FO situation to boot is a Texans caliber HC. Someone who either won’t get an opportunity elsewhere or is a has-been looking for a payday on the way out who you’re hoping can just pull the team back toward respectability.

No up and comer is going to waste their chance on that job. You don’t usually get multiple chances.
[Reply]
TEX 10:54 AM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
A November tradition…Knowmo disappearance act.
It's usually October... This year he lasted a couple weeks longer because he actually believed his own BS. :-)

:-)
[Reply]
TEX 10:55 AM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by Razaele:
The only coach you’re going to get for a team that’s screwed in the short (medium?) term, doesn’t have much in draft picks, and seems to have a poor FO situation to boot is a Texans caliber HC. Someone who either won’t get an opportunity elsewhere or is a has-been looking for a payday on the way out who you’re hoping can just pull the team back toward respectability.

No up and comer is going to waste their chance on that job. You don’t usually get multiple chances.
Herm Edwards is available...
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 10:56 AM 11-21-2022
Josh McDaniel's might be looking for a job next year
[Reply]
FlaChief58 10:57 AM 11-21-2022
EB is a perfect fit for them. He can be had for a ham sammich and the rest of the league has already decided he's not HC material. If he could get anything out of WalRuss, he'd be setting himself up for a better job. If not, he can always go back to coordinator
[Reply]
jjchieffan 11:16 AM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by Shiver Me Timbers:
Josh McDaniel's might be looking for a job next year
He won't be looking for. Good ole Bill will welcome him back to NE in a heartbeat. Even he knew that Josh would fail in Vegas. Basically kept his job open by sticking Patricia in there this year as a placeholder.
[Reply]
MagicHef 11:21 AM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by Razaele:

I obviously haven't interacted with him personally, but everything I hear about Evero is positive. I wonder if we'd be best off by just giving him the HC job and living through his growing pains.
[Reply]
Page 3632 of 4910
« First < 2632313235323582362236283629363036313632 363336343635363636423682373241324632 > Last »
Up