ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 363 of 365
« First < 263313353359360361362363 364365 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Another hot teacher caught having sex with student
eazyb81 07:52 AM 12-08-2011
I can't imagine the epic game this 13 year old must have to nail this hottie. What a stone cold pimp.

http://www.magic1079.com/cc-common/n...rticle=9482743

Originally Posted by :
​A 28-year-old Lake Charles-area woman faces a bevy of charges after Louisiana police said she repeatedly had sex with a 13-year-old boy who she met at the Bible camp where she was a teacher/aide.

According to the Sulphur Daily News, Heather Daughdrill initiated the relationship in June and it continued until a complaint was filed in October. After her arrest on November 29, police told the paper that Daughdrill would pick her victim up from school without his parents' knowledge and subject him to sexual encounters. Louisiana cops also reportedly found sexually explicit texts between Daughdrill and her victim.

[Reply]
alanm 08:38 AM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by loochy:
Because she was probably huffing paint
I was thinking she just needed a shave.
[Reply]
Rausch 08:45 AM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Jesus christ...... Its a fucking epidemic of horny fucking women

Why didnt this exist back in the day
Because women weren't told to be men back in those days.

Everyone understood, at heart, they were where all goodness and love originate. They were the ultimate teachers, protectors, and unconditional love.

The only message apparently told to women these days is to be as savage, as selfish, and as immoral as men.

Men use to change for the better because they wanted to be worthy of spending time with a woman. To have something good love them. Instead women are being sold the lie that they aren't special, they aren't better, and they don't have the power to shape the world.

But they are and they do...
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:08 AM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by alanm:
I don't think anything much is going to come from this. There was no sex involved other than a kiss. And then the second teach blows it all up by ratting on the first teach for letting the kid do drivers ed around the parking lot. WTF? This had disaster written all over it from the get go. :-) :-)

Sounds like the other got jealous?
[Reply]
RockChalk 09:08 AM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
this is disgusting

The blonde is fine. But Rocky Dennis needs to go straight to prison, life sentence.
[Reply]
stevieray 09:11 AM 06-12-2024
Hiring teachers so close in age is the problem.

Young teacher?

You get to teach little kids, not high schoolers.
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:12 AM 06-12-2024
The two boys in that foursome would have faced the most important rock paper scissors of their entire lives.
[Reply]
scho63 09:18 AM 06-12-2024
That forehead is HUGE. Lots of loads fit on it.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:23 AM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
The two boys in that foursome would have faced the most important rock paper scissors of their entire lives.
I finally looked at the other chick. Yeah no wonder it stopped at "tried " and the other got jealous fir missing out and reported the other. If they both looked similar to the blond I bet a different result
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 09:33 AM 06-12-2024
The massive one definitely sold out the prettier lady.

Crabs in a bucket.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 10:04 AM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by RockChalk:
The blonde is fine. But Rocky Dennis needs to go straight to prison, life sentence.
Nope, she's guilty by association
[Reply]
ptlyon 03:58 PM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Because women weren't told to be men back in those days.

Everyone understood, at heart, they were where all goodness and love originate. They were the ultimate teachers, protectors, and unconditional love.

The only message apparently told to women these days is to be as savage, as selfish, and as immoral as men.

Men use to change for the better because they wanted to be worthy of spending time with a woman. To have something good love them.
Instead women are being sold the lie that they aren't special, they aren't better, and they don't have the power to shape the world.

But they are and they do...
So, they turned into pussies is what you're saying
[Reply]
ThrobProng 04:03 PM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by Rausch:
You've got to be kidding me with this.
[Reply]
Bump 06:35 PM 06-12-2024
I randomly came across this video and immediately thought of this thread

[Reply]
BigRichard 07:27 PM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by Bump:
I randomly came across this video and immediately thought of this thread

I don't think most are saying "Nice!" when it is a 12 year old as he is using as an example. Now a 16 year old banging a hotty 25 year old. Yeah... Nice!
[Reply]
stumppy 10:23 PM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Jesus christ...... Its a fucking epidemic of horny fucking women

Why didnt this exist back in the day
It did exist back then. It's just the slow-witted ugly guys never knew.

:-)
[Reply]
Page 363 of 365
« First < 263313353359360361362363 364365 >
Up