Spoiler!

2/2
Spoiler!

1/31
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:59 PM 02-10-2023
Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy:
Any word on the "illness" that is running around? I assume it is a nothing burger since it has not limited anyone at practice.
If that turns out ok and Sneed is good to go, I'm liking our chances.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 02:13 PM 02-10-2023
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
You coming to watch the game with us 300+ fans on Sunday?
I was really thinking about it. But it’s so far from my house, and drunk driving is no bueno. I’m just gonna have my kids come over and watch with me.
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 03:37 PM 02-10-2023

There are no game injury designations for #SBLVII

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) February 10, 2023

[Reply]
FloridaMan88 03:38 PM 02-10-2023
Originally Posted by ShowtimeSBMVP:
It’s go time bitches.
[Reply]
RunKC 03:40 PM 02-10-2023
He good!

How Patrick Mahomes has been moving around on that right ankle during practice might be altering the #chiefs game plan ever so slightly for Super Bowl LVII. All of it explained right here on @nflnetwork pic.twitter.com/nbx3AlTgFr

— James Palmer (@JamesPalmerTV) February 10, 2023

[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 03:49 PM 02-10-2023
Oh sweet mother of God yes.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:52 PM 02-10-2023
Chiefs CB L’Jarius Sneed and all 52 of his teammates were full participants Friday. No one has a game-day injury designation.

This team is as healthy as you could hope to be for the final game of the season.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 03:53 PM 02-10-2023
This is the exact opposite of how I felt going into that Tampa Super Bowl.

I was confident then, but had a bad feeling. Everything felt like it was going against us. The weird Willie Gay injury that ended his season. The late AFCCG Fisher injury. The “other” situation.

This feels good, boys.
[Reply]
DaFace 03:55 PM 02-10-2023

[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 04:02 PM 02-10-2023
WE ARE AT FULL POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
493rd 04:11 PM 02-10-2023
Well this is a fucking gift from the football Gods!!! Let’s smoke these chickens!
[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 04:16 PM 02-10-2023
Fan-freaking-tastic!

Major props to Rick Burkholder and his staff for doing all they've done during the post-season. Patrick's ankle, Kelce's back at the AFCCG, and now getting all the guys except Mecole back for the big game.

Let's GO!
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 04:42 PM 02-10-2023
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
This is the exact opposite of how I felt going into that Tampa Super Bowl.

I was confident then, but had a bad feeling. Everything felt like it was going against us. The weird Willie Gay injury that ended his season. The late AFCCG Fisher injury. The “other” situation.

This feels good, boys.
I felt cocky going into the Tampa SB. Just assumed we would go in and take care of business. Big mistake.

This one feels just like SB54. I'm calm all week long, no anxiety at all. Just happy and grateful that we're here again. We have a tough opponent that everyone seems to fawning over, but for whatever reason I think we're gonna be okay.
[Reply]
ChiefaRoo 04:42 PM 02-10-2023
Let’s get it on!!
[Reply]
Bearcat 04:51 PM 02-10-2023
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
I felt cocky going into the Tampa SB. Just assumed we would go in and take care of business. Big mistake.

This one feels just like SB54. I'm calm all week long, no anxiety at all. I think we're gonna be just fine.
Same.

SB54, I had a calm confidence that offseason... figured they'd beat the Titans, felt good about the 49ers, but nothing crazy. Went for a hike the morning of the Super Bowl, felt closer to any other playoff game.

I think part of the Bucs SB for me was really wanting to beat the shit out of the Bills in the AFCCG and being highly confident they would despite what the media was saying.... and that feeling seamlessly carried over to the Super Bowl.

I think Mahomes' ankle injury and just the lower expectations all season helped reset things a bit... went into the AFCCG just praying Mahomes was good to go, and it wasn't until those first couple of defensive stops and scores that I really started to get into it.

And then the past couple weeks.... I don't hate the Eagles (the city is awful) and it's reminiscent of the 49ers SB in that it's "roster" versus Mahomes as told by the media. And we all know it was the Bills' season, and the Bengals are still basking in Burrow's rookie contract.
[Reply]
Page 36 of 38
« First < 263233343536 3738 >
Up