ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 36 of 42
« First < 263233343536 37383940 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Anyone see Adams shove the dorky camera kid?
Buehler445 09:38 PM 10-10-2022
What a sack of shit. Hope he gets suspended for that shit.
[Reply]
dirk digler 03:44 PM 10-13-2022
Originally Posted by jettio:
The ordinance requires an intentional overt act and an inflicted bodilly injury.

You would have a hard time getting to proof beyond a reasonable doubt of either.

The fact that Adams was pissed off about the game mitigates intent. The clumsy mother****er caused the encounter and Adams was entitled to use his hands to protect himself. He pushed him too hard, but how much time did Adams have to decide how hard he would push the stupid clumsy mother****er that was not supposed to be causing collisions.

And there ain't no ****ing way that nebulous ass injuries like headache, whiplash and possible concussion are provable beyond a reasonable doubt when everyone knows the financial incentive the clumsy mother****er has to lie about these medically undetectable injuries.

cmon man. He already confessed twice plus there is a video. Jfc it is just misdemeanor assault and will probably be plead down to something insignificant. He will have to pay the guy a nice settlement though.
[Reply]
Indian Chief 03:45 PM 10-13-2022
Are you talking about the Adams has earned $85 million in NFL salary already and has a contract that could pay him $120 million more?

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/las-vega...cash-earnings/

You might find some chiefs planet boneheads that will think he is clumsy, but will have not much luck convincing anybody else.

Might be a good idea for you to bring less prejudice when evaluating something.
You can't be this stupid, can you?
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:45 PM 10-13-2022
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
For anyone defending Devante. I ask the the question what if the person holding the camera was female?
Holy shit. What if he was a man, BUT HE/IT IDENTIFIED AS A FEMALE?

Or vice versa?

Oh. My. God. What if it was a black/Hispanic/Asian tranny? That identified as a spoodle?
[Reply]
kcpasco 03:48 PM 10-13-2022
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Holy shit. What if he was a man, BUT HE/IT IDENTIFIED AS A FEMALE?

Or vice versa?

Oh. My. God. What if it was a black/Hispanic/Asian tranny? That identified as a spoodle?
You are being a complete dumbass. If it was a woman he would be roasted over the coals. I’m trying to prove you you that the excuse of it just being an emotional reaction is complete bullshit.
[Reply]
jettio 03:56 PM 10-13-2022
Originally Posted by Indian Chief:
You can't be this stupid, can you?
If you think Adams is clumsy, then you are not wise.

Maybe you are not able to follow the topic being discussed.

Did you watch the game and see the TD passes from Carr to Adams?

Nah, I am right as to who is the clumsy mother****er who did not watch where the **** he is going.
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:59 PM 10-13-2022
You are being a complete dumbass. If it was a woman he would be roasted over the coals. I’m trying to prove you you that the excuse of it just being an emotional reaction is complete bullshit.
So what? Is there a rule somewhere in CP that says I can't be facetious? i must've missed that one.

And if we're going down that rabbit hole (which would be stupid), what kind of woman are we talking about? Does she look like Gracie Hunt? Or does she look like Roseanne Barr?

And should we care?
[Reply]
jettio 04:03 PM 10-13-2022
For anyone defending Devante. I ask the the question what if the person holding the camera was female?
If she was female she would have watched where the fuck she was going or dropped the gear when losing balance instead of death gripping it.

Death gripping it may have protected the clumsy motherfucker from a sprained or fractured wrist, but it was interesting to see how much effort the clumsy motherfucker put into not dropping the gear. Too bad his dumbass made no effort to pay any attention to where he was going.
[Reply]
Kman34 04:42 PM 10-13-2022
I found a picture of the camera guy…

[Reply]
dlphg9 04:44 PM 10-13-2022
If she was female she would have watched where the **** she was going or dropped the gear when losing balance instead of death gripping it.

Death gripping it may have protected the clumsy mother****er from a sprained or fractured wrist, but it was interesting to see how much effort the clumsy mother****er put into not dropping the gear. Too bad his dumbass made no effort to pay any attention to where he was going.
You're a fucking moron.

Davante Adams is a growm ass man and has no right to shove someone because that person just happened to be crossing in front of him. He was able to stop and that's where it should have ended, but the entitled little bitch was throwing a fit because he lost. He acted like a child throwing a tantrum.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:48 PM 10-13-2022
Originally Posted by Kman34:
I found a picture of the camera guy…

I thought he was decapitated?:-)
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 04:49 PM 10-13-2022
The ordinance requires an intentional overt act and an inflicted bodilly injury.

You would have a hard time getting to proof beyond a reasonable doubt of either.

The fact that Adams was pissed off about the game mitigates intent. The clumsy mother****er caused the encounter and Adams was entitled to use his hands to protect himself. He pushed him too hard, but how much time did Adams have to decide how hard he would push the stupid clumsy mother****er that was not supposed to be causing collisions.

And there ain't no ****ing way that nebulous ass injuries like headache, whiplash and possible concussion are provable beyond a reasonable doubt when everyone knows the financial incentive the clumsy mother****er has to lie about these medically undetectable injuries.
In what world does being mad about losing a game justify battery?
[Reply]
Buehler445 04:55 PM 10-13-2022
Holy shit.

This thread went down a path I did not expect. :-)
[Reply]
loochy 05:07 PM 10-13-2022
Are you talking about the Adams has earned $85 million in NFL salary already and has a contract that could pay him $120 million more?

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/las-vega...cash-earnings/

You might find some chiefs planet boneheads that will think he is clumsy, but will have not much luck convincing anybody else.

Might be a good idea for you to bring less prejudice when evaluating something.
Herp dee derp

[Reply]
kccrow 05:17 PM 10-13-2022
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Probably. It would depend on a few things, I think.

But I've had whiplash twice, both from car accidents. My father was my physician for the first one because i was still in HS. The thing about whiplash is that for a young healthy adult it usually requires an acceleration/deceleration moment that's hard to replicate by being pushed to the ground by another human being. Even a NFL WR. If it were that easy to induce, you'd see NFL players suffering from whiplash during every game.

Now, it's possible the kid had some prior injury/condition that made him more susceptible, but then why doesn't he ever grab for his neck? Whiplash hurts. A lot. You're going to reach for your neck when it suddenly feels like someone shoved a red-hot nail into your neck. That's just basic reflexive reaction.

I would've bought the sprained ankle thing, or even maybe he broke his tailbone, since he fell on concrete. But whiplash? Concussion? having experienced both multiple times, I just don't see anything in the videos that support those claims, not even close.
I agree. Camera guy is a pussy.

Doesn't matter though. Adams was very much in the wrong there. He should be suspended and he should be fined.

I'm sure he'll be found guilty of the ordinance violation.

Beyond that though, I sincerely doubt the camera guy had any legitimate injury and more than likely faked the shit out of it hoping he could score a few bucks, which he undoubtedly will.

In the end, is what it is. He didn't push himself down.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:24 PM 10-13-2022
Originally Posted by kccrow:
I agree. Camera guy is a pussy.

Doesn't matter though. Adams was very much in the wrong there. He should be suspended and he should be fined.

I'm sure he'll be found guilty of the ordinance violation.

Beyond that though, I sincerely doubt the camera guy had any legitimate injury and more than likely faked the shit out of it hoping he could score a few bucks, which he undoubtedly will.

In the end, is what it is. He didn't push himself down.
All true. Except I won't call the kid a pussy. he is seemingly a money-grubbing unethical pos, but apparently that's worthy of hero worship these days.

Just a little surprised that so many are just "drinking the Kool-Aid" this kid is spouting, when there's almost no evidence to back any of it up. I mean, I get we hate the Raiders, but come on . . .
[Reply]
Page 36 of 42
« First < 263233343536 37383940 > Last »
Up