wazu 12:59 PM 02-11-2019

Statement from GM John Dorsey: pic.twitter.com/TUgoBalvkg

— Cleveland Browns (@Browns) February 11, 2019

[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:07 PM 05-15-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
It's right fucking here.

I've got plenty. :-)

I hope Clark hangs the big orange and brown clown shoes he got in return for shitcanning Hunt somewhere highly visible, so he never forgets the fucking lesson he learned.
Perhaps he can wear these bowling shoes to the next owners meeting and put his feet up on the boardroom table. Just to let him know that he's not fucking around and doesn't want to take about Tyreek unless they say he's perma-banned from the league, or the deal is so sweet the other 31 teams will regret being born.

[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:13 AM 05-17-2019
This is total BS. You lied to the Chiefs. You were not truthful at the time. He hasnt apologized or talked to the girl. Sounds like your path for rehab and contrition is going along great. Your practicing with the new team, Lying about the old team.

Kareem Hunt says he told Chiefs ‘what I knew at the timeâ€... https://t.co/uuUqz7aNjW

— JESSE SIGMON (@sigmon_jesse) May 16, 2019

[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 07:29 AM 05-17-2019
Cutting Hunt was dumb, but at no point last season did I think, "If only Kareem was still on the team, they'd be so much better." Damien Williams was excellent, and the offense continued to light people up almost every week.
[Reply]
Red Beans 08:58 AM 05-17-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
This is total BS. You lied to the Chiefs. You were not truthful at the time. He hasnt apologized or talked to the girl. Sounds like your path for rehab and contrition is going along great. Your practicing with the new team, Lying about the old team.

Jesus, the kid can't even take responsibility for his actions at this point? Fuck this bullshit.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:01 AM 05-17-2019
Good riddance to this habitual liar. May the ACL's jump, twist, and shout.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 11:58 AM 05-17-2019
i miss kareem. i miss his style of running.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 05:08 PM 08-09-2019
Another Dorsey draft pick suspended. Antonio Callaway suspended 4 games.

Kareem Hunt gives another "I need to lay low for a while" after getting caught AGAIN getting into trouble at a bar.

Yet the media treats Dorsey's team like a media darling while attacking the team that Dorsey drafted here in Kansas City. Interesting.
[Reply]
-King- 05:28 PM 08-09-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:

Kareem Hunt gives another "I need to lay low for a while" after getting caught AGAIN getting into trouble at a bar.

Yet the media treats Dorsey's team like a media darling while attacking the team that Dorsey drafted here in Kansas City. Interesting.
I've seen a lot of people talk about obj and Mayfield imploding. People tend to only note the negative things said about their team.
[Reply]
BossChief 05:40 PM 08-09-2019

The league knows baker/Mahomes is their new Manning/Brady cash cow.

Good versus bad is a classic marketable storyline
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:08 PM 08-09-2019
Maybe the Chiefs learned their lesson and waited on Tyreek. But you'd think the pressure to cut Tyreek would be even greater if they truly cut him because of the optics of what happened. The more I think about it, the more I think Clark Hunt took the fall for the NFL. After the Chiefs cut Kareem everyone completely forgot that the NFL basically botched the whole investigation process.

Regardless, the NFL owes us. BIG time.
They repaid us by allowing the Pats to hold our WR the whole game, and then call that Dee Ford offside penalty to allow the Pats to yet another SB. All while not calling a penalty on them. The NFL doesn’t care about the Chiefs. Not as long as butt finger Bob Kraft owns a franchise.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:28 PM 08-09-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
I've seen a lot of people talk about obj and Mayfield imploding. People tend to only note the negative things said about their team.
I'm talking mostly about Dorsey. Considering how much the media has ripped the character decisions of the Chiefs it's just interesting that Dorsey has not only been mostly untouched, he's been labeled a redeemer because he's giving Kareem Hunt a second chance, yet somehow Veach almost looks like the villain for drafting Kareem (he didn't, of course). The media hasn't been way more positive about the Browns than critical. I don't count Colin Cowherd who just says shit to get under people's skin.

And in comparison, the media ripped on Tyreek pretty much every day even when there was no story. Kareem Hunt did something even stupider and you've barely hurt a mouse fart from the media about it.
[Reply]
neech 06:46 PM 08-09-2019
This team isn't quite the same without Kareem I don't care what anyone says.

Watching Baker use him on dump off passes and running game is going to be rough, knowing he should be a Chief.
[Reply]
PHOG 06:55 PM 08-09-2019
Originally Posted by neech:

Watching Baker use him on dump off passes and running game is going to be rough, knowing he should be a Chief.
Reid made Kareem, and he (Hunt) knows it. Cleveland can try to emulate it, copy it, mirror it...it just won't work
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:56 PM 08-09-2019
Fuck Kareem Hunt.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 07:02 PM 08-09-2019
Originally Posted by neech:

This.
[Reply]
Page 36 of 51
« First < 263233343536 3738394046 > Last »
Up