ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 36 of 57
« First < 263233343536 3738394046 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Keep your political bullshit in DC and out of all other forums
DaFace 12:23 AM 12-01-2018
We're seeing an uptick in people randomly throwing out political bullshit in threads in the Lounge. Don't. Report people who do. They'll get booted from the thread for a first offense and more than that if they continue.

The end.

(Oct 2020 update)

Originally Posted by Bearcat:
It's safe to say thread bans aren't working, at least for the handful of people who simply can't keep politics out of any given conversation.

Due to continued reported posts and general frustrations around inserting politics into absolutely everything, and idea came up to restrict people to DC, much like the Romper Room.

So, everyone gets three thread bans as warnings, and after that will get a vacation in DC (the other forums will be view only). The thread bans and DC vacations will be posted in the transparency thread.

Just like several other rules, there's of course gray area and it doesn't really matter where the line is drawn, because those who can keep politics out of the Lounge will never come close to the line and those who can't will insist on running right up to it.

Generally speaking, we're talking about political opinions or blatantly inserting politics into a thread that isn't even a little bit on topic, or otherwise leaking DC BS into the Lounge or other forums.

stevieray 07:56 PM 10-08-2020
hot damn this place has changed (inevitably)

Glad I was part of it when we would all hook up.

:-)
Rams Fan 07:57 PM 10-08-2020
Originally Posted by Pablo:
If you're gonna step in here you better be ready to tell somebody to kill themselves, bud.
Ah shit.

I got roasted the other day by Dane, (<3 you Dane), and couldn't stand to refute him.

I don't think I could tell someone to do that.

How are you Pablo? I hope you don't have an AIDs tree in your back yard.
Bugeater 07:58 PM 10-08-2020
Originally Posted by Pablo:
If you're gonna step in here you better be ready to tell somebody to kill themselves, bud.
For the record i didn't suggest anyone kill themselves, i don't want to limit the options for that piece of shit's death.
Bwana 08:00 PM 10-08-2020
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
WTF is going on

It's turned into a regular kumbaya thread. Everyone's sitting around roasting smores by the campfire, passing out free hugs.

Rams Fan 08:03 PM 10-08-2020
Originally Posted by Bwana:
It's turned into a regular kumbaya thread. Everyone's sitting around roasting smores by the campfire, passing out free hugs.

If we're going to go with this vibe, I'm gonna share some John Denver:

Easy 6 08:03 PM 10-08-2020
WTF is going on
Wish I knew, not even W - who I did not like at all - didn't inspire the kind of sickening rubbish we're seeing these days... I genuinely hate to see it, it's permeating every single facet of our lives right now
Bwana 08:11 PM 10-08-2020
If we're going to go with this vibe, I'm gonna share some John Denver:

There you go.

Bugeater 08:11 PM 10-08-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Wish I knew, not even W - who I did not like at all - didn't inspire the kind of sickening rubbish we're seeing these days... I genuinely hate to see it, it's permeating every single facet of our lives right now
Current POTUS isn't inspiring any of this shit...a bunch poor-bitchass losers are.
Bugeater 08:13 PM 10-08-2020
Can't handle the fact that their unlikable cunt bitch didn't win. Grow the fuck up already.
Bugeater 08:16 PM 10-08-2020
You're one of the worst bitches SuperChief. Go ahead and downvote...report...whatever makes your bleeding twat feel better.
Rams Fan 08:16 PM 10-08-2020
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
You're one of the worst bitches SuperChief. Go ahead and downvote...report...whatever makes your bleeding twat feel better.
I didn't realize dogs posted on Chiefsplanet!
GloryDayz 08:19 PM 10-08-2020
Originally Posted by Fat Elvis:
If that is really the case, then there is probably around a 100% chance that the Feds took a peek in the DC Lounge to see if he had any collaborators. I wouldn't be surprised if a good chunk of the posters there now have a file based on some of the posts in there.
Everybody has a file anyway. :-)
SuperChief 08:22 PM 10-08-2020
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Have you ever thought about shutting the fuck up? Once?
Rams Fan 08:23 PM 10-08-2020
Originally Posted by SuperChief:
Have you ever thought about shutting the **** up? Once?
Have you ever thought about shoving a reuben in your mouth? Once?
Pablo 08:25 PM 10-08-2020
Have you ever thought about shoving a reuben in your mouth? Once?
Trump dips his ruebens in ranch. Yeah I said it.
Page 36 of 57
« First < 263233343536 3738394046 > Last »
Up