ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 36 of 57
« First < 263233343536 3738394046 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Broncos
RunKC 05:54 PM 11-28-2021
Coming in with a full head of steam. First place on the line.

Only to be raped by us. Let’s make it 12 straight!
[Reply]
warpaint* 11:10 PM 12-05-2021
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Well, if Williams were some journeyman RB... no. Williams is a rookie with a good pedigree and has been the #2 guy by design with them already having Gordon. So, it's not outside the realm of possibility.
It’s 2021
None of it matters
Denver will be relevant when they fix the QB and will probably beat Mahomes twice a decade until they do.

He’s a nice player though no doubt. I’d add him to our backfield for sure if I could.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 06:19 AM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by warpaint*:
It’s 2021
None of it matters
Denver will be relevant when they fix the QB and will probably beat Mahomes twice a decade until they do.

He’s a nice player though no doubt. I’d add him to our backfield for sure if I could.

Breece Hall in this year's draft is better than Najee, Etienne, and Javonte.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:59 AM 12-06-2021
Javonte is a tough runner. I'd take him over Clyde at the moment, no doubt about it.

The rest of that squad, though? Yikes. Offense is abysmal and the defense isn't much better. We were beating ourselves more than we were being stopped by them. 6 drops by my count (2 for Pringle, 2 for Kelce, 2 for Hill including one that went for an INT), errant passes from Mahomes, drive-stalling penalties (another 2 holding calls on Trey Smith as well as another for Humphrey and IIRC also Thuney), Mahomes wasn't really under much pressure.

I know things in this league can flip quickly, but they've got a long way to go before they could ever hope to do any more than just steal one from us once every few years or so. I'm truly curious to see how long we can keep this ridiculous winning streak against them..
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:03 AM 12-06-2021

[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:11 AM 12-06-2021
Oh, and how hilarious was it when Sutton just stopped running on that deep post (the one that Ward should have picked) once he got like 25-30 yards downfield? LOL. Man's got no faith in his QB to get him the ball.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 08:27 AM 12-06-2021
The tide is turning. Denver had the game in their hands. Next offseason we're bringing in Rodgers and a new streak is starting

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
they're kicking our ****ing ass!
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Defense is absolutely getting their shit pushed in.
Originally Posted by 493rd:
Williams is ****ing gashing this defense
Originally Posted by EPodolak:
Getting beat up...going to have to adjust up front.
Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan:
the d has regressed and offense still weak
Originally Posted by 493rd:
We’re in a dogfight. Denver is dangerous.
Originally Posted by You See Us:
Getting raped
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
This shit is maddening. ****ing TACKLE.
Originally Posted by Frazod:
They seem to prefer being dragged ten yards down the field by one ****ing guy.
:-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:33 AM 12-06-2021
Dumbass, tell us how great your offense is with Jeudy.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 08:42 AM 12-06-2021
Ahh yes, the classic "there's always next year " defense :-)
[Reply]
notorious 08:43 AM 12-06-2021
22-3 until garbage time and you had the game in hand?
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 08:43 AM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Dumbass, tell us how great your offense is with Jeudy.
Had Teddy not thrown two INT's our offense would've been fine. We did what we wanted to for the most part. The plan was to pummel you with the run game, and we did it.

Denver had that game in their hands. 3 or 4 plays decided the outcome.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 08:44 AM 12-06-2021
The Browns have a better shot at Rogers.
[Reply]
TEX 08:46 AM 12-06-2021
[QUOTE=Quesadilla Joe;15994845]The tide is turning. Denver had the game in their hands. Next offseason we're bringing in Rodgers and a new streak is starting

Denver NEVER had the game in their hands. N-E-V-E-R. You're just so used to losing that you think they did. No tide is turning. KC is not going to stay idle in the off season...Oh, and Rodgers is staying in GB. Your next QB is named Jimmy Garoppolo. :-)

12 IN A ROW! HALF A DECADE OF LOSING TO KC AND COUNTING...::-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:46 AM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
Had Teddy not thrown two INT's our offense would've been fine. We did what we wanted to for the most part. The plan was to pummel you with the run game, and we did it.

Your team is trash. You're the 2010 Chiefs on a good day.

Here's a nickel kid, get yourself a better QB.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:47 AM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:

I love the fact there are Children who were born in Denver, Colorado in 2015 who know not what it is like to beat the Chiefs.

These children are 6 years old, and their entire life has been nothing but pain of watching their daddys football team get their shit pushed in by the Chiefs.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 08:49 AM 12-06-2021
Yes, if Denver added a HOF QB they would be better.

So what.
[Reply]
Page 36 of 57
« First < 263233343536 3738394046 > Last »
Up