ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 36 of 43
« First < 263233343536 37383940 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Lucas Niang Thread*****
Gary Cooper 08:37 AM 10-15-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Remmers back to RT?
Maybe they don't want Chase Young to have a breakout game.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 09:22 AM 10-15-2021
Originally Posted by JudasRising20:
Maybe they don't want Chase Young to have a breakout game.
Chase Young openly said the toughest guy he faced in college was Lucas Niang...taking him out this week would be beyond stupid.
[Reply]
ChiTown 09:26 AM 10-15-2021
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Chase Young openly said the toughest guy he faced in college was Lucas Niang...taking him out this week would be beyond stupid.
LOL
[Reply]
-King- 09:40 AM 10-15-2021
Can't believe this is a real post. Like what happened in their matchup 3-4 years ago in another level of football has any bearing on what happens this weekend.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 09:46 AM 10-15-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
Can't believe this is a real post. Like what happened in their matchup 3-4 years ago in another level of football has any bearing on what happens this weekend.
Andy Heck praised Niang this week and Niang has had Young's number in the past which means he at least has experience against Chase unlike Remmers. If you think he's getting benched then good for you bro..we'll see.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 09:46 AM 10-20-2021
Oooof this didn't age well.

What a dumbass.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 09:54 AM 10-20-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:

What a dumbass.
Joey Bosa said Lucas Niang is his favorite new player.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 10:34 AM 10-20-2021
Originally Posted by :

What a dumbass.
:-)

:-)
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:17 AM 10-15-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Remmers back to RT?

Oh shit! My greatest fear has been realized.

I was really hoping Niang would be better than Remmers. Well at least he hasn’t gotten Mahomes killed yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:01 AM 10-15-2021
Was told he was good and criticizing him was overreacting
[Reply]
Chiefspants 12:15 AM 10-15-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Was told he was good and criticizing him was overreacting
Psh what jabroni said that
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:05 AM 10-15-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Psh what jabroni said that
When I hear the word Jabroni I think of a really good Italian sandwich. Now I'm hungry
[Reply]
Dull Tools 06:42 AM 10-15-2021
Watching Mitch Schwartz's daily dose on the OL, he seems to be pretty high on Niang's play so far.
[Reply]
-King- 07:47 AM 10-15-2021
Originally Posted by Dull Tools:
Watching Mitch Schwartz's daily dose on the OL, he seems to be pretty high on Niang's play so far.
Mitch is wayyyyyy too close to those guys to say anything negative about them. If youre able to not fall asleep listening to him on 610 every week, you'll notice he frames almost everything positively. he could be asked about Sorensen and he'll make it sound like Sorensen just had a couple bad plays and just needs to clean a couple things up and this defense will he good.

I think we're in the not fucking around anymore part of the season and the coaches realize that. They're not going to try to wait for Niang and anyone else to get better if they can help it. Its all hands on deck now and whoever the better player is will play.

Well at least I hope so, how they handle Sorensen and Thornhill will tell me how true that is.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 07:50 AM 10-15-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
Mitch is wayyyyyy too close to those guys to say anything negative about them. If youre able to not fall asleep listening to him on 610 every week, you'll notice he frames almost everything positively. She could be asked about Sorensen and he'll make it sound like Sorensen just had a couple bad plays and just needs to clean a couple things up and this defense will he good.
Yep, he was talking up Frank Clark the other day. "he's just knocking off the rust and getting his timing down"
[Reply]
Page 36 of 43
« First < 263233343536 37383940 > Last »
Up