Hammock Parties 11:24 AM 02-10-2022
May 25. Let's goooo!

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:01 AM 06-20-2022
My guess is

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:53 AM 06-20-2022
OK. So the image I spoiler'd is just repurposed fan art.

Surprised an Indian is so bad at social media.

Ohh kaam next week aana, humara yeh week sorted hai. pic.twitter.com/iWgBr7BhTg

— Disney+ Hotstar (@DisneyPlusHS) June 20, 2022

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:25 PM 06-20-2022
all the other concept art was nearly bang on...so what is this?

vader's castle on mustafar?

a ship going down?

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:51 PM 06-20-2022
never seen this

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 03:00 PM 06-20-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
all the other concept art was nearly bang on...so what is this?

vader's castle on mustafar?

a ship going down?

A very ambiguous building structure going down in flames. It doesn't look like a volcano, unless it erupted of sorts.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:02 PM 06-20-2022
might be badass if obi wan fucks up vader's fortress
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 01:10 AM 06-21-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Wallcrawler throwing a fit about some of the most braindead star wars shit writing we've ever seen :-)

Fixed.

This trash is rocking an amazing 62% audience score on RT on nearly 9k reviews.

Still waiting on that "rematch of the century" touted by Thunder**** Kennedy.

Surely she wasn't referring to the literal worst lightsaber fight in franchise history that took place before Vader dragged an Obi Wan that was running like a bitch through a little bit of fire?

Fanboys gonna fanboy, and some simply will refuse to acknowledge how utterly high school drama project the level of this shit really is. I've read better fan fiction.

I get it. I suffered through decades of terrible Spider Man video games and forced myself to like them because that's all there was.

Sucks that Disney simply has no ****ing clue how to capitalize on such a vast array of iconic characters across so many franchises they hold the rights to.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 01:28 AM 06-21-2022
Let's recap "Greatest Vader Shit We've Seen" as claimed by resident idiot and trollololol extraordinaire Hammock Parties.

****ery example 1: Vader power walks menacingly through a settlement, viciously murdering innocent people on his way to get his hands on Kenobi.

During the conflict with Kenobi, Vader displays the ability to easily lift Kenobi, and drag him through the fire. However, one woman with a blaster and a loader Droid hold off this "Most badass Vader we've ever seen" due to him standing with his thumb up his ass behind a wall of flame. As if we are to believe that Vader, who would later rip a transport to pieces as it tried to take off, is now somehow incapable of force grasping Kenobi, bringing him back through the fire, and preventing his escape.

Why did he not simply crumple the Droid into a ball, or heave it a couple football fields away? Why would he just sit and watch them escape. He clearly wasn't fucking around, he went on a murder spree just to get to him.

Again, a woman with a blaster and a loader Droid, held off Darth ****ing Vader. Yes.

Vader is a complete MORON in this series. He's literally the most unfathomably stupid **** in the universe.

It's like he shows off one time with the force, look what I can do, and then if ANYTHING goes wrong, he has to stand slackjawed with his thumb up his ass and watch his prey escape.

Best Vader shit we've seen?

Lmmfgdao. No.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 01:41 AM 06-21-2022
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
As if we are to believe that Vader, who would later rip a transport to pieces as it tried to take off, is now somehow incapable of force grasping Kenobi, bringing him back through the fire, and preventing his escape.
No, I don't think we are supposed to believe that at all. In fact, I very much think we're supposed to believe the opposite and that he let Kenobi go. It was quite obvious (at least to me). You even get a shot in that scene from Vader's perspective of the droid pulling Kenobi away and him deciding not to do anything about it.

I can only assume after reading many of the silly criticisms above that some people think Star Wars movies are some kind of flawless cinematic masterpieces. Have you seen the prequels? The sequel trilogy? Return of the Jedi? What the hell are you and the other people who apparently review bombed this show online measuring this show up against? It's a spaghetti Western set in space. It's fucking Star Wars. A lot of it is fun to watch (including aspects of this show), but who takes this shit this seriously?
[Reply]
BigRichard 03:46 AM 06-21-2022
Production value and the story line have been shit. Can they not even afford good CGI in this?

I love the people saying stuff to the effect of... it is Star Wars... what do you expect?

I expect something good or something better than good... not shit.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:14 AM 06-21-2022
wallcrawler has no idea how to read a character's motivations in a scene apparently
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:21 AM 06-21-2022
like, do you even know what you're watching?

the plot holes in the greatest star wars film ever, the empire strikes back, are STAGGERINGLY LARGE:

Originally Posted by :
The beginning of the movie-sending the "leader of the freedom fighters" (according to the title crawl) alongside one of his top generals for a solo sweep in a mostly uncharted ice desert? Not the best strategic choice, now is it?
Originally Posted by :
Why didn't Han pay off his debt to Jabba in between films? Just lightspeed there for a sec and rejoin the rebellion soon after, why keep delaying it after the incident with Greedo?
Originally Posted by :
AT-AT armor is too strong for blasters... until it falls? And if you need to hit an (unestablished) weak spot why not do it while the walker is very slowly, well... walking?
Originally Posted by :
AT-AT "too strong for blasters" armor not being used on death star exhaust ports and TIE-Fighters (no weight in space)
Originally Posted by :
If Vader wouldn't have uncharacteristically half-assed it by ordering Piett to ONLY turn off 1 switch when they could have done so much more-like why not cause permanent damage to it, things that make the Falcon be able to fly in the first place (like the engine) or just destroy the Falcon entirely while you're already at it? If the empire wanted to keep it, then why not order some stormtroopers/cloud city pilots to take off with it immediately? There is no reason for the empire to be content with just disabling the Falcon's hyperdrive.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:25 AM 06-21-2022

[Reply]
ToxSocks 09:55 AM 06-21-2022
If i had to rank the 3 recent series i'd go:

1. Boba Fet
2. Mando
3. Obi
[Reply]
Graystoke 10:19 AM 06-21-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
If i had to rank the 3 recent series i'd go:

1. Boba Fet
2. Mando
3. Obi
Granted Obi Wan isn't finished but so far this is where I am.

1) Mando
2) Boba Fett (Mando Lite)
3) Obi
[Reply]
Page 36 of 54
« First < 263233343536 3738394046 > Last »
Up