ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 36 of 71
« First < 263233343536 3738394046 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Deshaun Watson being accused of sexual assault?
staylor26 08:45 PM 03-16-2021
Easterby made the call?

[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:56 PM 03-23-2021
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
At first I thought this was all BS but now there is a clear pattern of behavior, so I think he is probably ****ed.
Same with me, although I want to see the text message/social media exchanges or something tangible that at least proves Watson was really dumb enough to connect with random massage therapists.

Once contact has been proven, then the rest of the story becomes more believable.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 02:22 PM 03-23-2021

Deshaun Watson's lawyer Rusty Hardin issued a statement saying "any allegation that Deshaun forced a woman to commit a sexual act is completely false." Hardin also said one of the plaintiffs attempted to blackmail Watson. https://t.co/pGen2ffcKt

— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) March 23, 2021

[Reply]
Rams Fan 02:25 PM 03-23-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Still waiting for anything credible from the lawyer.

He said she said don't mean shit.
Do you really believe that 0 out of 24 of these cases have absolutely no merit?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:29 PM 03-23-2021
This is America.

Waiting for proof.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:30 PM 03-23-2021
"I want to emphasize at the outset that we and Deshaun recognize that sexual assault and harassment are not only unlawful, but morally wrong. It takes courage for women to come forward to report being mistreated, particularly when they attach their names to a lawsuit. We do not take these allegations lightly. However, fairness to the accused is equally as important.

Opposing counsel has orchestrated a circus-like atmosphere by using social media to publicize 14 “Jane Doe” lawsuits during the past seven days in a manner calculated to inflame the public and malign Deshaun’s otherwise sterling reputation. In addition, the tactic of refusing our requests to confidentially provide the names of the plaintiffs so we can fully investigate their claims makes uncovering the truth extremely difficult. Anonymity is often necessary as a shield for victims but opposing counsel has used it as a sword to publicly humiliate Deshaun before the truth‑seeking process can even begin.

I believe that any allegation that Deshaun forced a woman to commit a sexual act is completely false. And in the one case in which we have been able to identify a plaintiff, we have strong evidence showing the allegation is false. In January of this year, a woman attempted to blackmail Deshaun by demanding $30,000 in exchange for her “indefinite silence” about what she stated was a consensual encounter. It is our belief this woman is the plaintiff in Cause No. 2021-15613. (Please see the attached declaration by Bryan Burney.) This calls into question the legitimacy of the other cases as well.

We have received numerous unsolicited comments in the past week from many licensed massage therapists who have worked with Deshaun in recent years. These women describe him as a gentleman and a model client who never engaged in inappropriate conduct. Indeed, before these salacious claims, everyone who associated with Deshaun described him as an outstanding, respectful, and compassionate man.

Again, we are taking the allegations very seriously but we ask only that people not rush to judgment, that people not be unduly influenced by opposing counsel’s antics, and that they let fundamental fairness to both sides rule the day. Thank you for your patience and understanding."
[Reply]
BigRock 02:30 PM 03-23-2021
His lawyer's like "We have lots of female massage therapists who say he's nothing but a gentleman!"

That he sees a lot of female massage therapists is a pretty key requirement for the accusations to have any credibility, and there's his lawyer just casually confirming it.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 02:34 PM 03-23-2021
Originally Posted by BigRock:
His lawyer's like "We have lots of female massage therapists who say he's nothing but a gentleman!"

That he sees a lot of female massage therapists is a pretty key requirement for the accusations to have any credibility, and there's his lawyer just casually confirming it.
Hardin is supposed to be one of the best lawyers in the country
[Reply]
ghak99 02:39 PM 03-23-2021
Originally Posted by BigRock:

If the rest of them are anything like the "instagram model" who tweeted about giving him several massages earlier, it's not going to sway many opinions.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:40 PM 03-23-2021

"I want to win a Super Bowl so badly. I will never take no for an answer."

Watch Deshaun Watson's exclusive interview with Stephen A Smith here: https://t.co/wSNT5QhRGW pic.twitter.com/9yB03TubBY

— SportsCenter (@UltraWeedHater) March 23, 2021

[Reply]
Mennonite 02:43 PM 03-23-2021
"Your honor, there are over 3 and a half billion women in the world today and the vast majority of them have never even met my client much less tongued his butthole. I rest my case."
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 02:44 PM 03-23-2021
Whoa!

What’s their cap hit for releasing him?
[Reply]
BigRock 02:45 PM 03-23-2021
Don't get fooled by Barry.
[Reply]
tatorhog 02:45 PM 03-23-2021
Released? damn.

Kind of makes you wonder about the possibility of Easterby having fingerprints on some of this. The idea of eventually being able to justifiably release Watson as a means to bail his ass out of the frying pain he put himself in, does make some sense.

What a damn mess.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 02:46 PM 03-23-2021
Fake news Clay come on now
[Reply]
TLO 02:46 PM 03-23-2021
That's fake you dolts
[Reply]
Page 36 of 71
« First < 263233343536 3738394046 > Last »
Up