ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 35 of 41
« First < 253132333435 36373839 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Call Your Shot: Who's the Chiefs first pick?
staylor26 09:14 AM 04-19-2024
Rule: You can change your answer up until next Thursday!

This might be the toughest year yet for this. I can see so many different possibilities, especially considering that I think there's a solid chance the Chiefs trade up.

Edit: It's draft day and I'm changing my pick!

Amarius Mims, OT, Georgia

There's way too much smoke about the Chiefs trading up and/or them targeting a LT. I'm going with a guy that I think could make it into our range, who also has the kind of upside that would have Veach itching to make a move to go get him.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 12:11 PM 04-25-2024
I hope they pick someone that gets on the field this year.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 12:40 PM 04-25-2024
Lots of smoke out there. Chiefs are going to move up for Brian Thomas Jr. at WR. They'll go with either Smith, Taylor or Morris at LT. That's my shot and I'm sticking to it. LFG! :-)
[Reply]
493rd 12:41 PM 04-25-2024
Going with Tyler Guyton from OU. Final answer.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 12:42 PM 04-25-2024
LT. Who? Don't know but I still think an LT. Our biggest concern and Mahomes needs on that's actually our LT.
[Reply]
neech 12:46 PM 04-25-2024
Originally Posted by 493rd:
Going with Tyler Guyton from OU. Final answer.
That's my answer also 493rd.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 12:50 PM 04-25-2024
Seattle has hired Washington's OC and their OL coach. I don't see how Fautanu gets past them at 16...

Unless we trade up to 16 and take BTJ
[Reply]
gordonelloyd 12:50 PM 04-25-2024
Best left tackle they can get, hopefully trading up if the price isn’t outrageous
[Reply]
493rd 12:52 PM 04-25-2024
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
LT. Who? Don't know but I still think an LT. Our biggest concern and Mahomes needs on that's actually our LT.
Yup. Are Veach and Andy willing to roll the dice by waiting and addressing the LT need later in the draft??? I think you go get a guy that is plug and play to protect the franchise - Mr. Patrick Mahomes.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 12:53 PM 04-25-2024
I have a feeling nobody is going to be willing to trade with Veach unless he allows himself to get absolutely fleeced, so I hope he doesn't do that. Unless of course they have someone on their board they have decided is their next must have guy, I hope they just stand pat at 32. I do have a feeling they have their eye on someone huge (I still have a nostalgic soft spot hoping they want to pull off a blockbuster and land Alt) so it'll be really interesting to see if anyone is willing to bite.

I've been thinking for months it will be Jordan Morgan at 32, so I'll stick with that. Seems like a very safe pick, his pass blocking last year was tremendous, just 2 sacks allowed in 477 drop backs and 37 starts at LT, he's NFL ready. If we can't make a huge move, I think he's the guy.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 01:08 PM 04-25-2024
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Trade back and pick the next Sky Moore from jack shit university.

id like to trade you to the Orange Mane or Bills Planet
[Reply]
neech 01:09 PM 04-25-2024
Watch us draft someone and we're all like...Who?
[Reply]
Warrick 01:10 PM 04-25-2024
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
I hope they pick someone that gets on the field this year.
No doubt, I don't want to see a FAU pick again when they had plenty of depth in that position last year... I understand you're in KC and you feel the need to make a pick. Just trade back this year if you find yourself in the a similar situation.
[Reply]
poolboy 01:14 PM 04-25-2024
Jordan Morgan
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 01:15 PM 04-25-2024
Originally Posted by poolboy:
Jordan Morgan
Yip.
[Reply]
SAGA45 01:20 PM 04-25-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Rule: You can change your answer up until next Thursday!

This might be the toughest year yet for this. I can see so many different possibilities, especially considering that I think there's a solid chance the Chiefs trade up.

Edit: It's draft day and I'm changing my pick!

Amarius Mims, OT, Georgia

There's way too much smoke about the Chiefs trading up and/or them targeting a LT. I'm going with a guy that I think could make it into our range, who also has the kind of upside that would have Veach itching to make a move to go get him.
Thought you were pretty dug in on McConkey. Your logic for why they'd pick him was quite sound. But I get it. All the smoke about Veach wanting to go after an OT is hard to ignore.
[Reply]
Page 35 of 41
« First < 253132333435 36373839 > Last »
Up