ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 35 of 56
« First < 253132333435 3637383945 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Orlando Brown Jr signs with Bengals
ShowtimeSBMVP 08:19 PM 03-15-2023

Sources: Four-time Pro Bowl tackle and Super Bowl champ Orlando Brown Jr. is finalizing a four-year, $64.092 million front-loaded deal with the #Bengals that includes an over $31M signing bonus — largest ever for an o-lineman.

Brown’s agent, Michael Portner, confirmed the deal. pic.twitter.com/GFFZX0zLrs

— Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) March 16, 2023

[Reply]
Chiefshrink 09:50 AM 03-18-2023
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Based on everything I’ve heard from the few people I know who’ve spent any significant amount of time there, Cincinnati is a boring dump. That being said I’d book a flight there immediately for either one of those two piles of perfection. Might just be that I’m in the middle of a 90-day workout program where I’m living on chicken and veggies and I’d consider strangling someone with my bare hands for a big plate of spaghetti with cheese, onions, and beans piled on it - but right now it literally looks like the best thing on planet earth.
Don't you DARE !!! Keep on KEEPIN ON!! Keep fighting the good fight of FAITH in your discipline of shedding the lard!!!
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:51 AM 03-18-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Hmm. Just watched OBJ's presser in CIN. I don't think he's happy with how things ended in KC. Ah, I should qualify that a little.

He didn't outright say anything negative about KC, in fact he was complimentary. But he didn't want to talk about how things ended. He also stressed several times that he was a left tackle. But he also said that no one in KC talked to him about switching to RT.

Kind of an interesting watch. He's really well-spoken, and obviously cares about his craft.

Oh you do, do you?

:-)
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 09:52 AM 03-18-2023
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Yeah and he isnt strong either. Hes just big. If we go look at his NFL Combine he only put up 14 reps of 225 lbs. Back when I was a workout goon that was my max reps of that weight...as a 185 lbs shithead from Kansas.
Good for you **ithead!! Just kiddin brother!!:-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:54 AM 03-18-2023
“Less Money University”
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 09:58 AM 03-18-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
“Less Money University”
OBJ: "Veach was right that I would get less on the market, DAMN IT !!":-)
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:01 AM 03-18-2023
Dude just seems really ignorant to how the business works. It's incredibly strange since he had a father in professional football.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:04 AM 03-18-2023
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Dude just seems really ignorant to how the business works. It's incredibly strange since he had a father in professional football.
And that father’s advice has driven his entire career. I’ve been a fan for 35 years and I can’t remember a time a Chiefs player was this short-sighted.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 10:10 AM 03-18-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Dude, you’re suffering from food deprivation and hallucinating. I’ve tried it. That shit is disgusting.
Brother I’d eat a freaking cardboard box right now if there was some hot sauce on it or pasta in it.

But most of us hit a wall at a few points in our lives where we know that if we don’t do a serious reset we’re going to start a downhill slide that will be hard to pull out of. It’s happened to me a few times and that’s where I was about a month ago. Post Super Bowl win syndrome mixed with a couple weekends in Vegas. Last time I did this program I went from 203 to 178lbs while adding quite a bit of muscle, so I had to have lost 30-40lbs of fat. Which was shocking to me because I’m tall enough that I didn’t look completely gross at 203. Gone from 204 to 193, so far. Just now getting to the part where the weight started falling off last time, so fingers crossed.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 10:13 AM 03-18-2023
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Don't you DARE !!! Keep on KEEPIN ON!! Keep fighting the good fight of FAITH in your discipline of shedding the lard!!!
Thanks for the encouragement friend, I’m long, strong, and committed! Pictures of comfort food may send me into a frenzy, but my willpower is strong. Failure is not an option.
[Reply]
Chieftain 10:15 AM 03-18-2023
One of the most uninspiring press conferences I've seen in quite some time. It's like Orlando seems shocked the Chiefs would so easily move on from him and he ends up in a lesser situation with Cincy. He basically took the first offer given after recognizing how badly he judged the open market for his services.
He goes from playing in front of the loudest stadium in the league, having just won the SB and protecting for the greatest QB, to getting a shit deal playing for the cheapest owner in sports and protecting home alone kid. A whole lotta suckage in this story.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:24 AM 03-18-2023

Joe Burrow has a new bodyguard: @ZEUS__57 pic.twitter.com/FdKoucbFFN

— NFL (@NFL) March 17, 2023

I'm surprised this hasn't been posted.

"Joe Burrow has a new bodyguard!" Proceeds to post nothing but highlights of OBJ runblocking. The only highlight they showed of him passblocking was shoving a guy and then standing there for the remainder of the play.

Good job NFL.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 10:25 AM 03-18-2023
He’s not an athlete, he’s just an enormous human being. Which to the best of my knowledge he’s freely admitted. There’s a big difference.

You could tell by the first bit of tape you watched that showed Taylor’s kick step and the tape of him doing the four bag dummy drill that there’s no comparison between their athletic ability.
[Reply]
PHOG 10:29 AM 03-18-2023
:-) Enjoy all teh DEs licking their chops coming your way, OBJ...and you won't have Thuney holding your hand anymore. :-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:32 AM 03-18-2023
He’s not an athlete, he’s just an enormous human being. Which to the best of my knowledge he’s freely admitted. There’s a big difference.

You could tell by the first bit of tape you watched that showed Taylor’s kick step and the tape of him doing the four bag dummy drill that there’s no comparison between their athletic ability.
I’m excited to see what Taylor can do. I think he’s the perfect fit and at the perfect time.
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:37 AM 03-18-2023
Based on everything I’ve heard from the few people I know who’ve spent any significant amount of time there, Cincinnati is a boring dump. That being said I’d book a flight there immediately for either one of those two piles of perfection. Might just be that I’m in the middle of a 90-day workout program where I’m living on chicken and veggies and I’d consider strangling someone with my bare hands for a big plate of spaghetti with cheese, onions, and beans piled on it - but right now it literally looks like the best thing on planet earth.
That honestly looks sickening.
[Reply]
Page 35 of 56
« First < 253132333435 3637383945 > Last »
Up