ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 35 of 104
« First < 253132333435 363738394585 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Bengals (AFC Championship Rd)
RunKC 04:45 PM 01-22-2023
Welp this game has been on everyone’s minds since the start of the season.

Let’s get some revenge goddamnit!
[Reply]
DRM08 06:29 PM 01-23-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Weird. This link says Torbert hasn't Ref'd a Chiefs game since 2020

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...s/TorbRo0r.htm
He was a substitute ref in that Cincy game. It was originally going to be someone else.
[Reply]
raybec 4 06:30 PM 01-23-2023
Torbert is the dude who's big on Roughing calls, isn't he?
At least it's not Sean Smith who seems to love throwing the flag for "talking" or saying mean things. I've seen him do it three times this year, including to Jones in the Indy game. That soft ass cunt has no business being on the field with grown men.
[Reply]
DRM08 06:32 PM 01-23-2023
Detoxing, check out the 1:16 mark of this video featuring Torbert in the first matchup of KC & Cincy:

https://youtu.be/kU6yIpghmLU?t=76
[Reply]
jerryaldini 06:33 PM 01-23-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Is CIN still without three of their starting OL for this game? Not sure exactly how accurate it is, but ESPN has their LT, RG, and RT as OUT.
Williams LT and Cappa RG listed week to week. Guy who subbed last week at LT Carman is a high pick and played well against the Bills, projected as guard. Other backup was demoted to start the season for an upgrade but started last year. Doesn't seem like a huge fall off.

https://www.profootballrumors.com/20...line-situation
[Reply]
FringeNC 06:35 PM 01-23-2023
Vegas line has flipped. We're now +1.
[Reply]
493rd 06:36 PM 01-23-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Maybe. CIN reporter said Cappa was still in a boot and using a scooter as of Friday last week. But it's an ankle, so he could be taking the boot off today for all we know.
Not likely. I was listening to NFL Dr. David Chao earlier on NFL radio and he said Collins is obviously out, and the other 2 are doubtful. Said it’s possible they suit up in the case of an emergency but won’t play.
[Reply]
MahomesIsTheMVP 06:37 PM 01-23-2023
Patrick Mahomes vs Joe Burrow Head to Head per Pro Football Reference:

Patrick Mahomes
98.2 Passer Rating
6 Passing TDs
2 INT’s
757 Yards
252.3 YPG
67.3 Completion%
0-3 Record

Joe Burrow
110.6 Passer Rating
8 Passing TDs
1 INT
982 Yards
327.3 YPG
72.2 Completion %
3-0 Record

Need one of Patrick’s A games.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:38 PM 01-23-2023
Weird. This link says Torbert hasn't Ref'd a Chiefs game since 2020

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...s/TorbRo0r.htm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
DRM08 06:39 PM 01-23-2023
Originally Posted by FringeNC:
Vegas line has flipped. We're now +1.
Cincy should be the favorites. They've won 3 in a row against KC. Their QB is not injured. They have a better roster around him too. Better defense, same guys that held a pretty good Buffalo offense to 10 points and they had that 99 yard fumble return TD on the Ravens. Same defense forced 5 turnovers in a row on Tom Brady. Same defense pulled off that crafty strip fumble on Kelce.
[Reply]
DRM08 06:42 PM 01-23-2023
Originally Posted by MahomesIsTheMVP:
Patrick Mahomes vs Joe Burrow Head to Head per Pro Football Reference:

Patrick Mahomes
98.2 Passer Rating
6 Passing TDs
2 INT’s
757 Yards
252.3 YPG
67.3 Completion%
0-3 Record

Joe Burrow
110.6 Passer Rating
8 Passing TDs
1 INT
982 Yards
327.3 YPG
72.2 Completion %
3-0 Record

Need one of Patrick’s A games.
If only Patrick could go against the Chiefs defense instead of the Cincy defense. It's a team game.

Cincy has the better defense, maybe even by a wide margin based on some of the stuff I've seen them do this season. 5 straight turnovers on Tom Brady. Clutch strip fumble on Kelce when they really needed it. Clutch 99 yard fumble return on the Ravens when they really needed it. Holding Buffalo's explosive offense to only 10 points.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:44 PM 01-23-2023
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Cincy should be the favorites. They've won 3 in a row against KC. Their QB is not injured. They have a better roster around him too. Better defense, same guys that held a pretty good Buffalo offense to 10 points and they had that 99 yard fumble return TD on the Ravens.Same defense forced 5 turnovers in a row on Tom Brady. Same defense pulled off that crafty strip fumble on Kelce.
:-)

On a monumentally stupid fucking play by Huntley. There's absolutely no chance you'd be giving the Chiefs D credit for that, in fact, you'd be pointing to it as an example of the Chiefs D getting lucky.

If I'm going to have to read you blatantly sucking the Bengals dick like this all week, I'm going to have to put you on ignore. It's only been 24 hours and you are already unbearable with this horseshit.

Also, the Bengals were down like 17-3 at halftime to Tom Brady while the Chiefs went in there and kicked their ass from the opening KO.

Citing the Ravens and Bucs games is a fucking joke.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 06:48 PM 01-23-2023
Detoxing, check out the 1:16 mark of this video featuring Torbert in the first matchup of KC & Cincy:

https://youtu.be/kU6yIpghmLU?t=76
Lol. Well that one worked out for us. We shall see.
[Reply]
MahomesIsTheMVP 06:51 PM 01-23-2023
If only Patrick could go against the Chiefs defense instead of the Cincy defense. It's a team game.

Cincy has the better defense, maybe even by a wide margin based on some of the stuff I've seen them do this season. 5 straight turnovers on Tom Brady. Clutch strip fumble on Kelce when they really needed it. Clutch 99 yard fumble return on the Ravens when they really needed it. Holding Buffalo's explosive offense to only 10 points.
I was just researching the statistical differences. I know the Bengals defense is far superior to the Chiefs and that Patrick isn’t facing the Chiefs defense. I was just doing a pure statistics comparison.
[Reply]
DRM08 06:51 PM 01-23-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
:-)

On a monumentally stupid fucking play by Huntley. There's absolutely no chance you'd be giving the Chiefs D credit for that, in fact, you'd be pointing to it as an example of the Chiefs D getting lucky.

If I'm going to have to read you blatantly sucking the Bengals dick like this all week, I'm going to have to put you on ignore. It's only been 24 hours and you are already unbearable with this horseshit.

Also, the Bengals were down like 17-3 to to Tom Brady while the Chiefs went in there and kicked their ass from the opening KO.
KC had a similar play against the Chargers earlier this season. It was a great defensive play, but it was also lucky for the team. Mahomes played quite poorly in that game and was bailed out by the Herbert Pick 6. And yes it was lucky for Cincy to get that crazy play on the Ravens.

But it has been a pattern with that Cincy defense. Every time they need something big to happen, their defense pulls a rabbit out of the hat. They were down 17-0 to Tampa. Suddenly 5 straight turnovers by Tampa offense. They were down to KC in the 4th quarter with KC moving the ball. Suddenly the Bengals pulled off the strip fumble on Kelce. They were in deep trouble against the Patriots and pulled off another strip fumble when they really needed it. And of course the crazy play against the Ravens when they were in deep trouble once again. In the case of Buffalo, they just kicked their ass. Very impressive to hold Buffalo to 10 points.

I see a consistent pattern of a Cincy defense pulling off pretty incredible stuff, while the media is very lazy and gives all the credit to Joe Burrow.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:53 PM 01-23-2023
KC had a similar play against the Chargers earlier this season. It was a great defensive play, but it was also lucky for the team. Mahomes played quite poorly in that game and was bailed out by the Herbert Pick 6. And yes it was lucky for Cincy to get that crazy play on the Ravens.

But it has been a pattern with that Cincy defense. Every time they need something big to happen, their defense pulls a rabbit out of the hat. They were down 17-0 to Tampa. Suddenly 5 straight turnovers by Tampa offense. They were down to KC in the 4th quarter with KC moving the ball. Suddenly the Bengals pulled off the strip fumble on Kelce. They were in deep trouble against the Patriots and pulled off another strip fumble when they really needed it. And of course the crazy play against the Ravens when they were in deep trouble once again. In the case of Buffalo, they just kicked their ass. Very impressive to hold Buffalo to 10 points.

I see a consistent pattern of a Cincy defense pulling off pretty incredible stuff, while the media is very lazy and gives all the credit to Joe Burrow.
There's absolutely nothing incredible about a dumb fucking backup QB putting the ball out there to be slapped out of his hands when he was nowhere near the goaline dude.

It's not even comparable to an interception at the goaline. Not even remotely close.
[Reply]
Page 35 of 104
« First < 253132333435 363738394585 > Last »
Up