ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 35 of 42
« First < 253132333435 36373839 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Anyone see Adams shove the dorky camera kid?
Buehler445 09:38 PM 10-10-2022
What a sack of shit. Hope he gets suspended for that shit.
[Reply]
jettio 02:29 PM 10-13-2022
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
Look how scrawny that kid is to Dante and he went flying at least 5ft idk but big towering muscle machine pushing this kid has to be fined and suspended more games than say beating up a vacuum cleaner. I can easily see him getting whiplash and a concussion and makes no difference if he got up and said he is fine that doesn't mean he was fine but he probably was embarrassed also for it. Now when he is on the sidelines the coverage will pan to spot him and show him over and over on TV and talk about it and holy **** Chris Collensworth wont shut up about it.
Head impact and whiplash might seem much less likely with that backpack on.

I guess you suppose it was premeditated?

JR. Hobbs does not do many KCMO municipal court cases. It is not likely to be tried, but it would be a not guilty if tried. Clumsy mother****er not watching where he is going hurry into the only path for players to exit field and security and police stationed at the tunnel not doing anything to stop clumsy mother****ers who don't watch where they are going from running into people using the main path.

NFLPA is not likely to tolerate this kind of bullshit negligence by the people the Chiefs paid to prevent this kind of thing.

More than likely there will be barriers after the Bills game to protect people using the tunnel and the guards and police will be paying attention and the other credentialed people will be annoyed at the clumsy mother****er for the extra measures put in place because he can't watch where the fuck he is going.
[Reply]
kcpasco 02:31 PM 10-13-2022
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Some CPers really struggle with two things being true at once:

1) Adams was a dick for shoving the kid and should be punished

2) The kid should have watched where he was going - it's literally in the job description to stay out of the players' way near the tunnel

Also from some of those other angles it looks like there's a non-zero chance the kid did it on purpose - which is bolstered imo by him already getting a lawyer and claiming whiplash. It sure looks really unlikely he got anything like a concussion or whiplash from that mild tumble.
Are you a doctor? Are you claiming a conspiracy that some doctor would risk his reputation by lying.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:32 PM 10-13-2022
Oh, hey, I'm not suggesting the kid was trying to draw Adams into pushing him. That wasn't ever something i was advocating.

Just that he ran/trotted/whatever cut right across Adam's face. I still think that this was just a wrong place, wrong time thing that ended poorly.
[Reply]
jettio 02:32 PM 10-13-2022
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Haha, this POS kid is now claiming 'whiplash,' and a 'concussion,' in spite of the fact that the clips don't show anything that might indicate he hit his head, the fact that he pops right back up and has a whispered conversation with the security guard that helped him up, during which he never reaches for his head, never staggers, never shakes his head, etc. I've had several concussions, and you always reach for your head, you always shake your head, which is usually when you stagger.

What a douchebag.
For a low speed fall like that, backpack would be like an airbag in regards to whiplash..
[Reply]
kcpasco 02:36 PM 10-13-2022
Originally Posted by jettio:
For a low speed fall like that, backpack would be like an airbag in regards to whiplash..
Ok medical expert
[Reply]
srvy 02:37 PM 10-13-2022
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Some CPers really struggle with two things being true at once:

1) Adams was a dick for shoving the kid and should be punished

2) The kid should have watched where he was going - it's literally in the job description to stay out of the players' way near the tunnel

Also from some of those other angles it looks like there's a non-zero chance the kid did it on purpose - which is bolstered imo by him already getting a lawyer and claiming whiplash. It sure looks really unlikely he got anything like a concussion or whiplash from that mild tumble.
His first day on the job. He probably had plenty of stuff on his mind. Like any new guy they were probably making him jump too.
[Reply]
loochy 02:38 PM 10-13-2022

More than likely there will be barriers after the Bills game to protect people using the tunnel and the guards and police will be paying attention and the other credentialed people will be annoyed at the clumsy mother****er for the extra measures put in place because he can't watch where the fuck he is going.

Adams is the one with a history of being a clumsy MFer that cant watch where he is going

Hell, he did it just a minute or so before this incident as well
[Reply]
jettio 02:41 PM 10-13-2022
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
Ok medical expert
Have you reviewed any medical reports?

An ER physician or ER nurse practitioner takes note of what the patient says he is feeling.

Be great if the Chiefs decide not to authorize any more field pass credentials of the guy that hired the clumsy motherfucker and did not tell him to watch where the fuck he is going.
[Reply]
dirk digler 02:46 PM 10-13-2022
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Adams didn't kill the guy or beat his ass but the people making excuses for his behavior are worse than Adams.

They guy was pissed about losing, likely really pissed about HOW they lost with that last play, and took it out on a kid that walked in front of him.

He should get a 1 game suspension if the NFL is serious about their personal conduct policy. End of story.
Correct, Adams admitted as much as he confessed to his crime. Now he will have to pay up.
[Reply]
jettio 02:47 PM 10-13-2022
Originally Posted by loochy:
Adams is the one with a history of being a clumsy MFer that cant watch where he is going

Hell, he did it just a minute or so before this incident as well
Are you talking about the Adams has earned $85 million in NFL salary already and has a contract that could pay him $120 million more?

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/las-vega...cash-earnings/

You might find some chiefs planet boneheads that will think he is clumsy, but will have not much luck convincing anybody else.

Might be a good idea for you to bring less prejudice when evaluating something.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:48 PM 10-13-2022
Probably. It would depend on a few things, I think.

But I've had whiplash twice, both from car accidents. My father was my physician for the first one because i was still in HS. The thing about whiplash is that for a young healthy adult it usually requires an acceleration/deceleration moment that's hard to replicate by being pushed to the ground by another human being. Even a NFL WR. If it were that easy to induce, you'd see NFL players suffering from whiplash during every game.

Now, it's possible the kid had some prior injury/condition that made him more susceptible, but then why doesn't he ever grab for his neck? Whiplash hurts. A lot. You're going to reach for your neck when it suddenly feels like someone shoved a red-hot nail into your neck. That's just basic reflexive reaction.

I would've bought the sprained ankle thing, or even maybe he broke his tailbone, since he fell on concrete. But whiplash? Concussion? having experienced both multiple times, I just don't see anything in the videos that support those claims, not even close.
[Reply]
kcpasco 02:50 PM 10-13-2022
Have you reviewed any medical reports?

An ER physician or ER nurse practitioner takes note of what the patient says he is feeling.

Be great if the Chiefs decide not to authorize any more field pass credentials of the guy that hired the clumsy mother****er and did not tell him to watch where the **** he is going.
You have a big strong dude in full pads shove some random small unexpecting guy holding a camera. You don’t know that persons past medical history or have any clue on what effects that shove had on him just because you perceive it didn’t look that bad. This is another reason why you don’t assault people.
[Reply]
jettio 03:09 PM 10-13-2022
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
You have a big strong dude in full pads shove some random small unexpecting guy holding a camera. You don’t know that persons past medical history or have any clue on what effects that shove had on him just because you perceive it didn’t look that bad. This is another reason why you don’t assault people.
The ordinance requires an intentional overt act and an inflicted bodilly injury.

You would have a hard time getting to proof beyond a reasonable doubt of either.

The fact that Adams was pissed off about the game mitigates intent. The clumsy motherfucker caused the encounter and Adams was entitled to use his hands to protect himself. He pushed him too hard, but how much time did Adams have to decide how hard he would push the stupid clumsy motherfucker that was not supposed to be causing collisions.

And there ain't no fucking way that nebulous ass injuries like headache, whiplash and possible concussion are provable beyond a reasonable doubt when everyone knows the financial incentive the clumsy motherfucker has to lie about these medically undetectable injuries.
[Reply]
kcpasco 03:33 PM 10-13-2022
For anyone defending Devante. I ask the the question what if the person holding the camera was female?
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:40 PM 10-13-2022
I've never seen a person so desperate yet determined to prove how moronic they are than jettio, its kind of impressive from a twisted point of view.
[Reply]
Page 35 of 42
« First < 253132333435 36373839 > Last »
Up