ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 35 of 97
« First < 253132333435 363738394585 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>JuJu to Kansas City
Dante84 02:20 PM 03-18-2022

#ChiefsKingdom Let’s Go!

— JuJu Smith-Schuster (@TeamJuJu) March 18, 2022

JuJu Smith-Schuster is getting a one-year, $10.75M deal with the Chiefs, per source.

— Field Yates (@FieldYates) March 18, 2022

[Reply]
PattyFlakes 06:08 PM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
There is a vast difference in the way he got most of those yards and the way JuJu will get his.

On third and seven, Hardman is almost useless.

On third and goal from outside the 5, you don't want him on the field.

JuJu EXCELS in those situations.

Having JuJu drawing the opposition's #2 corner on every play is going to make Hardman's touches go way down, but his per-play averages go way up.

JuJu's non-explosive ass is going to open up this entire offense.
Yip.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:08 PM 03-18-2022
I'm sitting on some ether here folks.

In our Sandbox league I got DJ to trade me his 2nd rounder where I was able to select Jalen Ramsey. Guess who he took with his pick? JUJU SCHUSTER
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:09 PM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
On third/4th down and 7 or greater, Mecole Hardman has been targeted 21 times for 13 receptions yielding 10 1st downs.

Good for a catch rate of 62% and a first down rate of 48%

In the same scenario SS has been targeted 68 times for 42 receptions and 28 1st downs. Good for a catch rate of 62% and a first down rate of 41%.

Try again. And next time maybe look it up first.
Now here's a prime example of twisting the stats to suit your narrative...

You're telling me the Chiefs don't even fucking throw him the ball in that situation. :-)
[Reply]
-King- 06:10 PM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
It’s common fucking sense. Hardman and JuJu are both set to be free agents next year, and they’re about to pay Tyreek top dollar. They have 4 picks in the top 100ish.

Of course they’re going to draft a WR.
Any other future moves we should be aware of before we talk about the moves made today?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 06:10 PM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by PattyFlakes:
Yip.
Nope.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:11 PM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
Any other future moves we should be aware of before we talk about the moves made today?
Yea, they’ll draft an EDGE too. You’re welcome.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:12 PM 03-18-2022
Nope.
60 catches, 900 yards, 6 TD

He's going to have a damn good season.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 06:12 PM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I'm sitting on some ether here folks.

In our Sandbox league I got DJ to trade me his 2nd rounder where I was able to select Jalen Ramsey. Guess who he took with his pick? JUJU SCHUSTER
It was 4 years ago!!

And what else did I do? Traded him 2 years ago and kept such luminaries as Leviska Shenault because I think Shenault will be a better player.

Oh sir, you have backed a bad horse here. My Sandbox actions perfectly mirror my thoughts on SS (and he’ll, Shenault as well for that matter).
[Reply]
PattyFlakes 06:13 PM 03-18-2022

You're telling me the Chiefs don't even ****ing throw him the ball in that situation. :-)
Absolutely terrible comparison. Hardman barely sees the ball on 3rd down based on those numbers.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 06:14 PM 03-18-2022

You're telling me the Chiefs don't even fucking throw him the ball in that situation. :-)
Want me to bring out the respective offensive snaps for each player and the ratios?

Because you’re not winning this one. You made a poor argument and you should probably just pretend it never happened.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:14 PM 03-18-2022
Want me to bring out the respective offensive snaps for each player and the ratios?
Nope.

I'd say you proved my point just fine.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 06:15 PM 03-18-2022
Nope.

I'd say you proved my point just fine.
Probably wise.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:15 PM 03-18-2022
It was 4 years ago!!

And what else did I do? Traded him 2 years ago and kept such luminaries as Leviska Shenault because I think Shenault will be a better player.

Oh sir, you have backed a bad horse here. My Sandbox actions perfectly mirror my thoughts on SS (and he’ll, Shenault as well for that matter).
You tried to trade him to me and I said NO!

In all seriousness I think he could have SOME value when teams like decide to drop into zone against us. It wouldn't surprise me if he grabs 5+ red zone touchdowns. I think this is what the Chiefs hoped they could get from Gordon
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 06:16 PM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
You tried to trade him to me and I said NO!

In all seriousness I think he could have SOME value when teams like decide to drop into zone against us. It wouldn't surprise me if he grabs 5+ red zone touchdowns. I think this is what the Chiefs hoped they could get from Gordon
I tried to trade him to damn near anyone. Got him moved and he promptly cratered.

Because…yknow…he ain’t that good.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:18 PM 03-18-2022
Probably wise.

[Reply]
Page 35 of 97
« First < 253132333435 363738394585 > Last »
Up