ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 35 of 46
« First < 253132333435 3637383945 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Deshaun Watson to Browns
KC Hawks 01:47 PM 03-18-2022

Deshaun Watson has decided he wants to play for the Cleveland Browns in a stunning change of events, per sources. Watson has informed the Houston Texans that he now is willing to waive the no-trade clause in his contract to be dealt to Cleveland.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 18, 2022

[Reply]
Rain Man 03:01 PM 06-17-2022
Originally Posted by nychief:
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...eshaun-watson/
The article says this:

So how many more will there be? Last week, Jenny Vrentas of the New York Times reported that Watson got massages from at least 66 women in a 17-month period. The 24th lawsuit against Watson, filed last week, contends that Watson received more than 100 massages from “random strangers” he found on Instagram.

I have a question about this. That averages one new massage woman per week. Was he not getting what he wanted from any of these women? You'd think that at some point he'd find someone willing to play ball with him (no pun intended), and he's start giving her repeat business (no pun intended).

Or ... maybe he did, and those women were doing business with him on other days. So maybe he had a Monday woman and a Tuesday woman and so on, and he allotted one day a week for scouting new talent. I guess that's what I'd do if I was pursuing his goals.

I'm surprised that he got in trouble. I don't follow college ball at all, but my impression is that he was seen as risk-free when he was drafted. Was that the case or was I not paying enough attention?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 03:21 PM 06-17-2022
Fuck I love how right I was about Cleveland last year....SAME OLD SORRY ASS BROWNS!!!
[Reply]
Pablo 03:23 PM 06-17-2022
First mav had Alex then he had Baker then Deshaun Cosby.

:-)
[Reply]
BWillie 03:41 PM 06-17-2022
Originally Posted by Chief Faithful:
The NFL has really failed on this one.
How? Watson has not been convicted of any crime whatsoever. In fact, he was CLEARED of criminal charges. Now any new allegations may be different but Watson should be free to play football wherever he wants until convicted of a crime.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:51 PM 06-17-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
How? Watson has not been convicted of any crime whatsoever. In fact, he was CLEARED of criminal charges. Now any new allegations may be different but Watson should be free to play football wherever he wants until convicted of a crime.

I'm sure they can get him for "conduct detrimental to the league" or something similar. This will blow over, as all things do, but it doesn't look good on the NFL's behalf.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 03:55 PM 06-17-2022
So, what sexual assaults from your past are you compensating for by championing this POS?

Look, being cleared of charges doesn't mean he deserves to play football this season, or ever again. Currently, Bill Cosby is also free, but he drugged and raped a lot of Women. Cosby being free doenst mean he gets a Netflix special.

The hate towards Women on CP is just out of control sometimes.

Pathetic.

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 03:58 PM 06-17-2022
I mean, not this at all. You don't have to be convicted of anything prior to being suspended from the NFL. Hell, players get suspended for on-field conduct.
[Reply]
BWillie 03:59 PM 06-17-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
So, what sexual assaults from your past are you compensating for by championing this POS?

Look, being cleared of charges doesn't mean he deserves to play football this season, or ever again. Currently, Bill Cosby is also free, but he drugged and raped a lot of Women. Cosby being free doenst mean he gets a Netflix special.

The hate towards Women on CP is just out of control sometimes.

Pathetic.

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk
If anyone is not convicted of a said crime, they should not be discriminated against and to be able to hold employment wherever they wish without scrutiny.
[Reply]
BWillie 04:00 PM 06-17-2022
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
I mean, not this at all. You don't have to be convicted of anything prior to being suspended from the NFL. Hell, players get suspended for on-field conduct.
I understand, and I disagree with the policy.

We the public should not be the court of law. That is why we have a judicial system.
[Reply]
Kramerica 04:48 PM 06-17-2022
Since when does any company have to wait for a conviction against someone for them to fire or suspend them from their job for violating a code of conduct? You can get fired for not following a dress code or cussing at your boss. It's not illegal it just violates the terms of employment. The judicial system doesn't have anything to do with it. That's where the players union comes in. I'm sure they will appeal any suspension.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 04:51 PM 06-17-2022
If anyone is not convicted of a said crime, they should not be discriminated against and to be able to hold employment wherever they wish without scrutiny.
Oh, I didn't know being a "creepy sexual predator" had become a protected class under federal anti-discrimination laws. Thanks for the enlightenment.
[Reply]
BWillie 05:01 PM 06-17-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Oh, I didn't know being a "creepy sexual predator" had become a protected class under federal anti-discrimination laws. Thanks for the enlightenment.
All people should be protected from the tyranny of public persecution.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 05:11 PM 06-17-2022
So you feel like you have a right to post anti-Semitic stuff online and then a local Jewish deli should be forced to hire you because otherwise would represent public persecution?

The NFL is a business. It has the right to hire, fire, and suspend whom it pleases. Just like any other business.

I honestly, genuinely can't believe you're this much of a fucking idiot to not get it. And to top it all off, it's like you're proud of yourself for making a principled stand. As if you in your life have never acted in a certain way toward someone who did something that wasn't tried in a court of law.
[Reply]
BWillie 05:16 PM 06-17-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
So you feel like you have a right to post anti-Semitic stuff online and then a local Jewish deli should be forced to hire you because otherwise would represent public persecution?

The NFL is a business. It has the right to hire, fire, and suspend whom it pleases. Just like any other business.

I honestly, genuinely can't believe you're this much of a ****ing idiot to not get it. And to top it all off, it's like you're proud of yourself for making a principled stand. As if you in your life have never acted in a certain way toward someone who did something that wasn't tried in a court of law.
I am very proud. I stand for those who have been cast out of society like a leper, without due process.

Colin Kaepernick, Tim Tebow, Deshaun Watson. All have been shunned by society and their employers for things outside of their skillset.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 05:37 PM 06-17-2022
We better shut down ChiefsPlanet immediately!

[You sexual pervert loving apologist...]
[Reply]
Page 35 of 46
« First < 253132333435 3637383945 > Last »
Up