wazu 12:59 PM 02-11-2019

Statement from GM John Dorsey: pic.twitter.com/TUgoBalvkg

— Cleveland Browns (@Browns) February 11, 2019

[Reply]
RunKC 02:15 PM 05-15-2019
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/...12434531950593

**** this guy
Someone from our org obviously pissed this tool off. I can’t believe Chris Simms left Bleacher Report to work with this prick.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 02:15 PM 05-15-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
But even then, we know exactly what Hunt did.

We have no clue if Tyreek is actually guilty of anything.
Tyreek is guilty in the court of public opinion...until we release him and he signs with a media darling team and suddenly the narrative will change.

"In hindsight, we never actually had proof that Hill did the things he was accused of doing, and this country revolves around the idea of innocent until proven guilty. Hill deserves that benefit of the doubt."

No. Fuck that. Clark Hunt can tell the media to shove it right up their self righteous asses.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:18 PM 05-15-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Ummm you know what I meant. We saw the tape. Hunt didn’t deny it was him in the tape. I’m not talking about “guilty” in the court of law.

Again, are you ****ing retarded?
And still, you refuse to answer the question. That appears to be your MO.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:22 PM 05-15-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
And still, you refuse to answer the question. That appears to be your MO.
I never said he was found guilty in the court of law. If your questions were relevant, maybe I would answer them. Bringing up irrelevant shit appears to be yours.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 02:49 PM 05-15-2019
All I know is this; if you're incapable of successfully manipulating and handling the local Kansas City media which is comprised of some of the dumbest motherfuckers to ever walk the face of the Earth?

Then you are perhaps too stupid to both own and or coach a professional football team.
[Reply]
Bump 03:44 PM 05-15-2019
See, he just says he's learned and working to be a better person and all is good! Exactly like I predicted. no twatter outrage, they've already forgotten about it. Now he gets to compete against us in the playoffs next year possibly!

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...-going-mess-up
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 03:55 PM 05-15-2019
There was an article that asked if Dorsey would go after tyreek if he was cut. The source said that Dorsey pretty much exhausted his political capital after the hunt signing. Maybe it's an uncredible source. But id have to think the NFL and the owners were not happy with what Dorsey did. I imagine most teams know Clark took a huge huge fall for the sake of the leagues shield.
[Reply]
Otter 04:23 PM 05-15-2019
Tyreek is guilty in the court of public opinion...until we release him and he signs with a media darling team and suddenly the narrative will change.

"In hindsight, we never actually had proof that Hill did the things he was accused of doing, and this country revolves around the idea of innocent until proven guilty. Hill deserves that benefit of the doubt."

No. Fuck that. Clark Hunt can tell the media to shove it right up their self righteous asses.
:-)
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 04:26 PM 05-15-2019
Wut?

Q: Why didn’t you tell the #Chiefs the whole story?

Kareem Hunt: “I tried to tell them as much as possible.” #browns

— Kimberley A. Martin (@ByKimberleyA) May 15, 2019

[Reply]
TEX 04:41 PM 05-15-2019
Originally Posted by Bump:
See, he just says he's learned and working to be a better person and all is good! Exactly like I predicted. no twatter outrage, they've already forgotten about it. Now he gets to compete against us in the playoffs next year possibly!

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...-going-mess-up
Yep. Many predicted it.
[Reply]
TEX 04:42 PM 05-15-2019

No. **** that. Clark Hunt can tell the media to shove it right up their self righteous asses.
:-) A- ****ING - MEN!
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 05:51 PM 05-15-2019
Maybe the Chiefs learned their lesson and waited on Tyreek. But you'd think the pressure to cut Tyreek would be even greater if they truly cut him because of the optics of what happened. The more I think about it, the more I think Clark Hunt took the fall for the NFL. After the Chiefs cut Kareem everyone completely forgot that the NFL basically botched the whole investigation process.

Regardless, the NFL owes us. BIG time.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:04 PM 05-15-2019
When confronted with the new information in the summer that allegedly he kicked the women out in the hall. He told the Chiefs he never left the hotel room. Lied straight to Hunt and Reid’s face. That’s not trying to be as truthful as possible. Just fucking own your lies. We all have seen the tale. You left the room.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:09 PM 05-15-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Maybe the Chiefs learned their lesson and waited on Tyreek. But you'd think the pressure to cut Tyreek would be even greater if they truly cut him because of the optics of what happened. The more I think about it, the more I think Clark Hunt took the fall for the NFL. After the Chiefs cut Kareem everyone completely forgot that the NFL basically botched the whole investigation process.

Kareem was way different than Tyreek. There was no question of guilt and his lies. 100 million people saw him kick a women on the ground. The Chiefs had no choice. Blame Kareem, it’s all in him for kicking a women and then lying. All hotels have cameras in the halls now. He’s a moron to not know a tape existed somewhere.

Tyreek situation is still not clear to the public what the facts are.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:28 PM 05-15-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:

Maybe he took the fall anticipating what was coming around the corner?
[Reply]
Page 35 of 51
« First < 253132333435 3637383945 > Last »
Up