ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 35 of 189
« First < 253132333435 363738394585135 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What strains of weed are you currently smoking?
Coochie liquor 06:14 PM 11-07-2014
Since we have a what are you drinking thread, I think we need a what strain are you smoking thread. Hope it's not a Q.

I'll start. I've got 2 kinds currently 1) Cherry Berry, which is a cross between Berry White and Cherry Kush 2) some fire ass Blue Dream. Hard to pick which I like better but leaning towards Cherry Berry. All the Berry White strains I've had are funk!!
[Reply]
pr_capone 04:23 PM 03-24-2015
There is, seemingly, more than enough room for someone with some business sense to come in and make an impact.

The end goal is that I will open a local grow/dispensary, katipan joins the company, expand into multiple retail locations, add another grow, she moves in with the wife and I, expand again into hash oil extraction, open an extractions division, and make millions.
[Reply]
pr_capone 04:28 PM 03-24-2015
Heya Katipan... you ever use Infuzionz brand concentrates?

I really enjoyed the Grape Stomper wax I had a few days ago. Currently I'm trying Sour Twista which, I'm guessing, is a Sour D/Twista blend.

Gotta say... not sure I like the limey taste of the Twista.
[Reply]
Katipan 04:58 PM 03-24-2015
Originally Posted by pr_capone:
There is, seemingly, more than enough room for someone with some business sense to come in and make an impact.

The end goal is that I will open a local grow/dispensary, katipan joins the company, expand into multiple retail locations, add another grow, she moves in with the wife and I, expand again into hash oil extraction, open an extractions division, and make millions.
Deal! I am a charming budtender and I haven't even used my boobs and ass yet.

Wax knocks me out. But the last one I got was death Star from AMCH. The only wax I've found that tastes like the strain. I'm not sure if they do their own extracts. The boyfriend shops at Lyons Finest, and again they do their own too. Otherwise I stick to a nice Trainwreck or Booger.

I learned how to churn wax in ice. :-) I think we should have a grill/churn night. I can get all the medical shake we want.
[Reply]
pr_capone 07:58 PM 03-24-2015
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Deal! I am a charming budtender and I haven't even used my boobs and ass yet.

Wax knocks me out. But the last one I got was death Star from AMCH. The only wax I've found that tastes like the strain. I'm not sure if they do their own extracts. The boyfriend shops at Lyons Finest, and again they do their own too. Otherwise I stick to a nice Trainwreck or Booger.

I learned how to churn wax in ice. :-) I think we should have a grill/churn night. I can get all the medical shake we want.
That sounds like a good time! Lemme know when.
[Reply]
pr_capone 01:09 PM 03-29-2015

[Reply]
58-4ever 01:12 PM 03-29-2015

I'm in. PM me.
[Reply]
WeathermanKumke 01:23 PM 03-29-2015
White widow mixed with Northern lights and Green crack layered in Kief on top of the J
[Reply]
WeathermanKumke 01:24 PM 03-29-2015
Also, I provide accurate forecasts to Growers about systems.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:44 PM 03-29-2015
Got some Tutti Frutti, and blackberry kush this week.
[Reply]
Saccopoo 08:49 PM 03-29-2015
Fucking pot heads.
[Reply]
pr_capone 09:01 PM 03-29-2015
Originally Posted by Saccopoo:
****ing pot heads.

[Reply]
eDave 09:04 PM 03-29-2015
Originally Posted by Saccopoo:
****ing pot heads.
Square.
[Reply]
Katipan 09:07 PM 03-29-2015
I'm too tired to even smoke a bowl.

Prepping for the only kind of Super Bowl I'll ever get to experience.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 09:14 PM 03-29-2015
:-)
[Reply]
CoMoChief 09:40 PM 03-29-2015
Me and a couple buddies rolled a 6-jointer and passing 2 of them simultaneously around like clockwork, hotboxing in my buddy's jeep for what seemed to be a couple hrs...we got so shitfaced high I couldn't tell you how long we were out there. But it ended in my friend puking before we could finish the rest of the 6th and final joint. By that time we were just in a haze of smoke and it was harder than shit to breath and I've never been higher in my life ...took me about 20min just to step out of the car after we were done and almost fell over. My buddy puked all over himself and had to go wash his clothes.
[Reply]
Page 35 of 189
« First < 253132333435 363738394585135 > Last »
Up