ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 35 of 69
« First < 253132333435 3637383945 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Does anyone get laid in this city?
xztop123 12:53 AM 08-04-2014
outside of social circles?

i';ve been going out every weekend for the past 2 years. Not much to speak of in terms of success. PUA attempted
[Reply]
tk13 08:46 PM 08-12-2014
Originally Posted by xztop123:
Also I'm still looking for "tricks" to get girls. Lying. Creating drama. Anything really...
Girls like guys with skills. Nunchuck skills, bow hunting skills, computer hacking skills. Girls only want boyfriends with great skills.
[Reply]
Saccopoo 08:48 PM 08-12-2014
Originally Posted by Count Zarth:
You're the one starting the thread and asking for advice.

What you are doing is not working. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Different results will happen. Humans are all different. Keep the hammer swinging Chief. You are going to hit that main vein eventually.

Originally Posted by :
Stop hitting on 9s.
Don't stop hitting on 9's. Don't lower your standards. Don't be the guy who trolls for the fat, drunk skanks at 2 a.m. (Although, there is a time and a place for everything. Just don't make it become a regular thing.)

Originally Posted by :
Get a haircut.
**** that.

Chicks dig long hair.

And scars.

And motorcycles.

I'd grow my hair down to my ass if I could.

Originally Posted by :
Stop dressing like a hobo.
I remember picking up this chick who organized/ran lingerie shows at the Hurricane one night. She was in this hot, black and white polka dot mini dress and looked a million bucks. I was wearing flip-flops, cut off BDU's/camo shorts and a grubby T-shirt.

Hipsters get laid all the time and they look like shit.

Originally Posted by :
Find a girl in your wheelhouse with similar inter...
Lame. Who gives a **** what she likes? She likes what you like. Because you are you and she's your chick.

I mean seriously...wtf?

Originally Posted by :
Or ignore us and pay someone thousands of dollars to cut your ****ing face open and shove shit inside in hopes that it will magically make the world's most beautiful women flock to your side.
It will certainly help and you'll end up spending 2g on stupid shit that won't get you to where you want to be whereas you ****ing better believe that a stronger jaw line is going to be ****ing money!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:48 PM 08-12-2014
Also I'm still looking for "tricks" to get girls. Lying. Creating drama. Anything really...
Be nice to them.
[Reply]
NewChief 08:49 PM 08-12-2014
One of my roommates in college had a weak chin. He got laid a ton because he was a likeable guy. You aren't.
[Reply]
Eleazar 08:49 PM 08-12-2014
Too many variables. A lower third (jaw and chin) is a major attraction feature on a man. I can link you studies. And if a guy with a normal jaw and chin is giving me advice then their advice is irrelevant.

I will try anything and I continue trying new things but the only variable that has remained the same is how I look
Go outside and walk around your trailer park... those people have no trouble reproducing.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:49 PM 08-12-2014
Originally Posted by Saccopoo:
Lame. Who gives a fuck what she likes? She likes what you like. Because you are you and she's your chick.

I mean seriously...wtf?
If you're actually looking for a genuine relationship with another human, having similar interests is key.
[Reply]
Great Expectations 08:51 PM 08-12-2014
I went to school in Arkansas and learned that evolution is made up.
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 08:51 PM 08-12-2014
Zarth has to be xztop123.
[Reply]
Saccopoo 08:52 PM 08-12-2014
Lying is always good.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 08:53 PM 08-12-2014
Can't believe this dude can't get laid in Westport. It used to be like shooting fish in a barrel back when I was in college. Come up to KC for the weekend and do your thing. Kelly's was gold, meet them there bounce over to the dance club, come back to Kellys go back to my friends house. Score.
[Reply]
Rausch 08:55 PM 08-12-2014
Originally Posted by Fat Elvis:
Zarth has to be xztop123.
No...
[Reply]
Saccopoo 08:56 PM 08-12-2014
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Go to the tittie bar and get some ****ing confidence. Those bitches you can learn from and will make you feel good but also help you get laid in the real bar scene. Then quit being a pussy about your looks, because every one of us has been rejected by hundreds of chicks its not big deal.
Bad advice.

All they want is your money.

And drugs.

What the hell? Stippers will help you get laid in a real bar? What? Are you high?

I mean, I've nailed some strippers before, but that didn't help me get nailed in a real bar.

(As a side note, I remember getting really shitfaced, getting this stripper to take me home, hammering away at this broad for hours and then hearing some shit outside the door. Asked her what it was, and she said that was her mom and dad making breakfast and did I want any. 30 seconds later I was shimmying down the gutter spout and running home.)
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:57 PM 08-12-2014
I think you guys are the delusional ones.

Rather than gaining what knowledge about human attraction you can (from a reasonably intelligent guy who has spent 2 years studying this and doing this as a full time job) you continue to spout off your pre-conceived notions of what matters in terms of getting laid.
The problem is I get laid. Study what you want. I've always gotten laid. I'm betting 95 percent of the people in this thread have/are. It's not your chin idiot.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Saccopoo 09:00 PM 08-12-2014
Originally Posted by Count Zarth:
If you're actually looking for a genuine relationship with another human, having similar interests is key.
What if I don't give a shit what they care about?

And I've had some seriously genuine relationships in my day. And you know what? Funny enough, they liked exactly what I liked. You know why? Because I liked whatever I liked.

Like I care what they like. They like what I like. End of story.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 09:00 PM 08-12-2014
Originally Posted by Saccopoo:
Bad advice.

All they want is your money.

And drugs.

What the hell? Stippers will help you get laid in a real bar? What? Are you high?

I mean, I've nailed some strippers before, but that didn't help me get nailed in a real bar.

(As a side note, I remember getting really shitfaced, getting this stripper to take me home, hammering away at this broad for hours and then hearing some shit outside the door. Asked her what it was, and she said that was her mom and dad making breakfast and did I want any. 30 seconds later I was shimmying down the gutter spout and running home.)
They are after your money of course, but they are fucking chicks that will talk to you without running away. Dude has confidence problems, talk to them about what to do to pick up chicks. They will listen and give advice because they sort of have to. Then apply to real world.
[Reply]
Page 35 of 69
« First < 253132333435 3637383945 > Last »
Up