Page 342 of 4927
« First < 242292332338339340341342 3433443453463523924428421342 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
listopencil 03:07 PM 03-12-2016
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Whether you "need" them or not is irrelevant. Most of those guys were starters at one point or another. A hole is a hole. That's a lot of turnover and ruins the continuity.

You Broncos fans arrogance is unbelievable. Your defense might've won it for you, but every one of those guys had in impact in a season where you were one loss away from losing the division and the Super Bowl.
Since you added on after I quoted you: It's not arrogance. It's knowledge. Sure, the waterboy had an impact on the season as well, but it would be really stupid to pay him three times as much just to keep him. I can tell from the list of names that you threw up that you don't understand our roster.
[Reply]
listopencil 03:07 PM 03-12-2016
Nah, you're just an arrogant moron.

Nah, you're a mindless troll.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 03:11 PM 03-12-2016
Originally Posted by New World Troll:
Denver is having a dreadful offseason. You know it's bad when your biggest acquisition thus far has been Mark Sanchez.
We just won the Super Bowl, it's not like we had a lot of holes to begin with.

Our biggest weakness last year was OL and QB play. We're getting our top two tackles back from injury and Elway is in the process of getting a QB.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:11 PM 03-12-2016
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Since you added on after I quoted you: It's not arrogance. It's knowledge. Sure, the waterboy had an impact on the season as well, but it would be really stupid to pay him three times as much just to keep him. I can tell from the list of names that you threw up that you don't understand our roster.
I do understand your roster and I know your arguments.

For example, Ryan Harris. Sure, you got Clady coming back, but for the same reason I didn't mention Gaines when talking about the loss of Smith, you can't count on Clady coming back and staying healthy for 16 games.

That's where the depth issues come in.

Today's NFL is all about depth and surviving the long season in time to get healthy/hot at the end. That's going to be much tougher to do when you have depth issues all over your roster due to all that turnover.
[Reply]
listopencil 03:13 PM 03-12-2016

For example, Ryan Harris. Sure, you got Clady coming back, but for the same reason I didn't mention Gaines when talking about the loss of Smith, you can't count on Clady coming back and staying healthy for 16 games.
No, actually, we may or may not have Clady coming back. They are working with him on a restructure and haven't settled it yet. There is still a strong possibility that he is cut.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:16 PM 03-12-2016
Originally Posted by listopencil:
No, actually, we may or may not have Clady coming back. They are working with him on a restructure and haven't settled it yet. There is still a strong possibility that he is cut.
Lol which just further proves my original point.

Who's going to be your starting LT?

Who's going to be your starting QB?

Who's going to be your starting RB?

Who's going to be your starting DE?

Who's going to be your starting ILB?

Who's going to be your two starting OG's?

But I'm a mindless troll.
[Reply]
RunKC 03:20 PM 03-12-2016
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724:
The Chiefs aren't any better than they were last year.
Even if the Chiefs are the same team they were last year, they are better than Denver by a long shot.

Denver lost their 2nd best defensive player, RB, Your OL is still a giant mess with question marks all over the place and you don't have a QB.

Oh, and spare us with the QB crap. Nobody is scared of Fitzpatrick or a QB that got benched in favor of Blaine Gabbert :-).
Denver's only option this year is to trade a ton of their future for one of the top 3 QB's.
[Reply]
New World Order 03:21 PM 03-12-2016
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724:
We just won the Super Bowl, it's not like we had a lot of holes to begin with.

Our biggest weakness last year was OL and QB play. We're getting our top two tackles back from injury and Elway is in the process of getting a QB.

I thought you didn't use 'we'
[Reply]
CrossCheck 03:24 PM 03-12-2016
Ross Tucker ‏@RossTuckerNFL · Mar 11

League source texted me that he thinks Broncos negotiating against themselves for Kap. Makes sense b/c I highly doubt CLE & NYJ interested.

Hahahaha..........
[Reply]
vailpass 03:26 PM 03-12-2016

That's where the depth issues come in.

Today's NFL is all about depth and surviving the long season in time to get healthy/hot at the end. That's going to be much tougher to do when you have depth issues all over your roster due to all that turnover.
KC fan telling Denver fan what it takes to be successful in today's NFL. :-)
[Reply]
staylor26 03:29 PM 03-12-2016
Originally Posted by vailpass:
KC fan telling Denver fan what it takes to be successful in today's NFL. :-)
Oh so football knowledge is dependent on your team?
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 03:30 PM 03-12-2016
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Even if the Chiefs are the same team they were last year, they are better than Denver by a long shot.

Denver lost their 2nd best defensive player, RB, Your OL is still a giant mess with question marks all over the place and you don't have a QB.

Oh, and spare us with the QB crap. Nobody is scared of Fitzpatrick or a QB that got benched in favor of Blaine Gabbert :-).
Denver's only option this year is to trade a ton of their future for one of the top 3 QB's.
It's not as bad as it seems. We are returning 9 of 11 starters on an all time great defense. Malik was probably or 4th or 5th most important player on that D.

And the offense wasn't good to begin with. As of today our OL is pretty much set as far as the starters go...

LT: Clady
LG: Garcia
C: Paradis
RG: Sambraillo/Stephenson
RT: Stephenson/Sambraillo

Garcia played 49% of the snaps last year and has been nicknamed "The Future". The Broncos love him.
[Reply]
New World Order 03:34 PM 03-12-2016

The #Broncos have talked multiple times with LT Ryan Clady about a paycut. But there's been no resolution

— Troy Renck (@TroyRenck) March 12, 2016

[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 03:37 PM 03-12-2016
Originally Posted by New World Troll:

No rush. Denver still hasn't made a decision at QB. Don't expect them to make a move until they have to.

EDIT: The reason Ware restructured today was because he had a $3M bonus due on Monday. Denver can wait to make a decision as long as they want with Clady.
[Reply]
RunKC 03:42 PM 03-12-2016
They're fine guys! They've got Mark Sanchez.
[Reply]
Page 342 of 4927
« First < 242292332338339340341342 3433443453463523924428421342 > Last »
Up