« First < 243031323334 3536373844 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rashee Rice under investigation for assault
Titty Meat 03:15 PM 05-07-2024
Yikes

https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/ra...a-c96e8067163e
[Reply]
Bump 04:59 PM 05-08-2024
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:

I was one of those who wrote this off as just a heat of the moment thing.but, now it looks different after getting himself in trouble with the law on two seperate situations.
Mahomes promptly put him in his place and there's no way that didn't further his respect from the rest of the team. I was thinking to myself "the audacity to even say anything to the GOAT"
[Reply]
Titty Meat 05:09 PM 05-08-2024

I was one of those who wrote this off as just a heat of the moment thing.but, now it looks different after getting himself in trouble with the law on two seperate situations.

You're over thinking this
[Reply]
smithandrew051 05:12 PM 05-08-2024
I see Rice’s competitive spirit as a positive.

When he drives, he’s going to get to his destination first.

When someone takes a picture of him, he punches them.

His desire to be the best is never satisfied.
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 05:56 PM 05-08-2024

He was wide open, he was right.
[Reply]
DRM08 06:19 PM 05-08-2024
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2:
The play was completely ruined by a bad snap. Mahomes had to protect the team's chances of kicking a field goal instead of holding the ball to extend the play, which risks running out the clock. The Chiefs are damn lucky Mahomes recovered that ball and was able to kill the play ASAP. I can think of other instances where that could have been a disaster.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 06:19 PM 05-08-2024
If he would have been tackled the clock runs out and we lose.
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 06:34 PM 05-08-2024
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I see Rice’s competitive spirit as a positive.

When he drives, he’s going to get to his destination first.

When someone takes a picture of him, he punches them.

His desire to be the best is never satisfied.
The best dummy
[Reply]
Bump 06:36 PM 05-08-2024
ya but he wasn't completely right. With the low snap Mahomes had less than 1 second to make a decision, Rice wasn't aware of that and acted out.
[Reply]
Stryker 07:27 PM 05-08-2024
Ok, and if Rice was focused on drills with Mahomes and not being a thug in Dallas, this NEVER would have happened! Rice wrote his own destiny and he f'd himself not once but, twice. What an idiot! THIS is the bottom line! Enjoy the ring, the what if's, the law suits coming your way, the suspensions and the possible jail time. The zebra has shown his stripes. Fuck Rice! If he CLEARS all of this and gets "lucky" with an 8 game suspension, do you trust him? I sure as hell wouldn't! Once a problem child, always a problem child. Just my .02
[Reply]
Mecca 07:51 PM 05-08-2024
Originally Posted by Cheater5:
Yeah, when this happened I immediately thought “:-), beach-@$$ rookie; you’re mouthing off to one of the best to ever play the game.” The prognosis for longevity on the Chiefs roster isn’t trending in a positive direction.
That is complete overreaction and trying to tie things together that don't relate to each other. If anything Rice doing that shows his confidence in himself as a player, YOU WANT THAT FROM YOUNG PLAYERS.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 08:06 PM 05-08-2024
Originally Posted by Stryker:
Ok, and if Rice was focused on drills with Mahomes and not being a thug in Dallas, this NEVER would have happened! Rice wrote his own destiny and he f'd himself not once but, twice. What an idiot! THIS is the bottom line! Enjoy the ring, the what if's, the law suits coming your way, the suspensions and the possible jail time. The zebra has shown his stripes. **** Rice! If he CLEARS all of this and gets "lucky" with an 8 game suspension, do you trust him? I sure as hell wouldn't! Once a problem child, always a problem child. Just my .02
On the field? Sure.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:21 PM 05-08-2024
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
After disgracing the Norma Hunt patch, Rice must commit seppuku
Rashee-sama, you must slit your belly open by sunset tomorrow.
[Reply]
ljmhawk 08:25 PM 05-08-2024
i agree…:he’s upset because he was wide open and mahomes didn’t even look at anyone other than Kelce.
[Reply]
kccrow 09:25 PM 05-08-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
It was basically late Sunday night, so Cinco de Mayo. Still reeruned.
Cinco de Career

Clearly, intelligence is not his strong suit.
[Reply]
DRM08 10:24 PM 05-08-2024
Originally Posted by ljmhawk:
i agree…:he’s upset because he was wide open and mahomes didn’t even look at anyone other than Kelce.
Mahomes was primarily trying to stop the clock after a terrible snap by Creed Humphrey. Chiefs are fortunate that didn’t end up as a turnover or running out the clock and losing the game.
[Reply]
Page 34 of 63
« First < 243031323334 3536373844 > Last »
Up