ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 34 of 72
« First < 243031323334 3536373844 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The race for the #1 seed in the AFC
BossChief 03:21 PM 11-06-2022
With Buffalo losing to NY today, if we beat Tennessee tonight we will be tied for 1st place in the AFC but Buffalo owns the head to head tiebreaker.

It’s going to be interesting to see the energy KC comes out with tonight.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:36 AM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by Just:13:
Hate to tell you but Allen’s mid season slump is over. He has 6 TD’s and 1 INT in the past 3 games (all wins). He is now back on track.
the jets defense and sauce gardener are coming for him

they own him

be afraid
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 10:36 AM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by Mecca:
He pumped his stats against Detroit and NE man I'm impressed.
It’s funny. Before the NE game there were posters on this forum saying NE is underrated and will beat the Bills. Then the Bills crush them and it’s “NE sucks anyway”. haha.
[Reply]
tredadda 01:04 PM 12-05-2022
It’s funny. Before the NE game there were posters on this forum saying NE is underrated and will beat the Bills. Then the Bills crush them and it’s “NE sucks anyway”. haha.
They do suck. The Jets however already beat Buffalo and Mike White is playing far better than Zach Wilson. That should be a much more difficult game than any NE game. The Patriots are average at best and have been getting by on reputation right now.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 01:14 PM 12-05-2022
Giving us winners the first 8 and then 3 straight road games in December is the NFL trying to knock us out of the 1 seed. It's total bullshit.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 01:17 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
They do suck. The Jets however already beat Buffalo and Mike White is playing far better than Zach Wilson. That should be a much more difficult game than any NE game. The Patriots are average at best and have been getting by on reputation right now.
I agree. The Jets are a better team than the Patriots.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:41 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Giving us winners the first 8 and then 3 straight road games in December is the NFL trying to knock us out of the 1 seed. It's total bullshit.

Or you could argue that they gave us the lightest part of our schedule in the final month of the season to give us an easier path to the postseason.

Stop this bullshit. The schedule outside of a few games is decided years in advance. We draw better opponents in those random few because we’re really good and have to play the other division leaders year in and year out.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 01:56 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Win out is the only shot and Buff dropping one. I think we still get it but we can't lose another or it's gone. Bengals will beat Buff probably.
Might be able to afford one more loss. Bills could lose to the Bengals and Miami.

But winning out would definitely be a solid strategy.
[Reply]
kcpasco 02:10 PM 12-05-2022
The extra WC was just dumb. I miss the top 2 teams getting a bye format.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:15 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
didn't matter last year

i think i like it better this way

more drama
[Reply]
philfree 02:49 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
Only one team getting a bye is fucked up. It favors that one team to much.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 02:50 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
cincy's OL is playing well

if von doesn't play in cincy the bengals win

but knowing josh AKA THE TURNOVER MACHINE you'll get swept by the jets and hand us the one seed right back
Bills aren't losing to Mike Glennon, er White.

Bengals looks like a loss because Bengals are playing much better than Buffalo right now.

Buffalo thinks they got right against an awful Pats team, game was a a mirage.
[Reply]
DRM08 02:59 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Or you could argue that they gave us the lightest part of our schedule in the final month of the season to give us an easier path to the postseason.
Who knew the Broncos would turn out to be so bad? That being said, I don't think KC has any easy games left on the schedule. I expect Denver, Vegas, and others to give them a lot of tough games. Hopefully they can win all of them, but I don't think it's going to be a cakewalk.
[Reply]
Graystoke 03:54 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Who knew the Broncos would turn out to be so bad? That being said, I don't think KC has any easy games left on the schedule. I expect Denver, Vegas, and others to give them a lot of tough games. Hopefully they can win all of them, but I don't think it's going to be a cakewalk.
I don't either. I fully expect the Broncos to throw everything they got at us. Vegas the same.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:13 AM 12-06-2022

[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 12:41 PM 12-06-2022
You should report them for it
[Reply]
Page 34 of 72
« First < 243031323334 3536373844 > Last »
Up