ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 34 of 42
« First < 243031323334 35363738 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Anyone see Adams shove the dorky camera kid?
Buehler445 09:38 PM 10-10-2022
What a sack of shit. Hope he gets suspended for that shit.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 11:36 AM 10-13-2022
Originally Posted by Eureka:
IF this had been Travis Kelce pushing would your bolded statement be different?

Kelce should not be playing against the Bills (possible more) and should be fined?

I'll add that Adams was stupid for doing this act. He should be better then this.
YES, if a player did it then immediately felt regret and tried to help him up, a heat of the moment thing, then maybe, but he didn't give a shit what he did until he found out it was on TV. If it was a Chief I would be saddened, but feel the same way.
[Reply]
kevrunner 11:38 AM 10-13-2022
Basically, Adams left the field in a “road rage” condition which in turn led to him violently shoving the unfortunate person who walked into his path and then couldn’t care less what happened to him. A fine and 1 game suspension will soon follow.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:52 AM 10-13-2022
Originally Posted by Eureka:
IF this had been Travis Kelce pushing would your bolded statement be different?

Kelce should not be playing against the Bills (possible more) and should be fined?

I'll add that Adams was stupid for doing this act. He should be better then this.
If Travis Kelce had done this and had a court date in November, like Adams, we'd ALL be saying "let the legal process play out".

Not coincidentally, that's what the majority of us are saying about Adams RIGHT NOW.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:53 AM 10-13-2022
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Adams didn't kill the guy or beat his ass but the people making excuses for his behavior are worse than Adams.

They guy was pissed about losing, likely really pissed about HOW they lost with that last play, and took it out on a kid that walked in front of him.

He should get a 1 game suspension if the NFL is serious about their personal conduct policy. End of story.
Depending on what happens with the November court date, he's almost guaranteed to get suspended anyway.
[Reply]
Eureka 12:24 PM 10-13-2022
Originally Posted by kevrunner:
Basically, Adams left the field in a “road rage” condition which in turn led to him violently shoving the unfortunate person who walked into his path and then couldn’t care less what happened to him. A fine and 1 game suspension will soon follow.
You have a way with words lol.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:30 PM 10-13-2022
Adams didn't kill the guy or beat his ass but the people making excuses for his behavior are worse than Adams.

They guy was pissed about losing, likely really pissed about HOW they lost with that last play, and took it out on a kid that walked in front of him.

He should get a 1 game suspension if the NFL is serious about their personal conduct policy. End of story.
This.
[Reply]
Iowanian 12:31 PM 10-13-2022
Honestly, because Adams chose to be a raider, I hope the kid gets enough money from Adams that Carr can't afford eye liner next season.

I view it like this....If I walked out of a sales meeting after not having my bid selected and flattened the copy delivery guy in the lobby on the way out the door....I get in trouble, I get fired.
you have to carry yourself in a certain kind of way outside the lines when you're a professional.
[Reply]
seamonster 12:42 PM 10-13-2022
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Honestly, because Adams chose to be a raider, I hope the kid gets enough money from Adams that Carr can't afford eye liner next season.

I view it like this....If I walked out of a sales meeting after not having my bid selected and flattened the copy delivery guy in the lobby on the way out the door....I get in trouble, I get fired.
you have to carry yourself in a certain kind of way outside the lines when you're a professional.
If an ESPN contractor shoved an NFL player they'd get arrested, fired and blacklisted. NFL players are emotional bitches.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:00 PM 10-13-2022

The nfl jumps through hoops to protect the media. They want more media which means more exposure which means more money, which helps Davante cash in on his big contract. If they’re going to force Marshawn to sit through meaningless questions so the press gets their story, they can’t then all of a sudden act like media isn’t allowed access to players. That’s what makes the whole “clear the tunnel” video completely laughable. Not only are there a million videos of press right up in players faces near that exact spot adams was, but it’s completely contradictory to the nfls desire to create publicity for the sport.

If the nfl doesn’t take action they’re complete hypocrites. And they need to send a clear response to the mouth breathers who claim security should be fired for not clearing the tunnel. They shouldnt send the message that restricting media access is necessary because an emotional player lost his temper. If you’re gonna force bellichick to grumble his way through a press conference, you can force Davante adams to take one step backwards when a media member has the “audacity” to bump into him accidentally.
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:29 PM 10-13-2022
Originally Posted by backinblack:
would've been cool if you, you know, shared this article with the class
So maybe more interesting. Went to find that article after I saw your post this morning, and now I can't find it. Not on my feed anymore? I'm terrible with computers, so I have pretty much zero ideas on how to find it again. Tried the search bar and got nada.

But I did find this Raider fan video that basically says the same thing. he grabbed a clip from a sports talk show (I think that's what it is). it's about the 1:59 mark. Also, this clip has the reverse angle of the incident, which seems to support Adams' claim that the kid ran into him, To me, it looks like he actually was trying to run right in front of him, ymmv:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtp_zu5Zq44

When I get a chance later, I'm going to try one more time to find that article though. Obviously I'll post it if and when I find it.
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:35 PM 10-13-2022
Haha, this POS kid is now claiming 'whiplash,' and a 'concussion,' in spite of the fact that the clips don't show anything that might indicate he hit his head, the fact that he pops right back up and has a whispered conversation with the security guard that helped him up, during which he never reaches for his head, never staggers, never shakes his head, etc. I've had several concussions, and you always reach for your head, you always shake your head, which is usually when you stagger.

What a douchebag.
[Reply]
suzzer99 02:04 PM 10-13-2022
Some CPers really struggle with two things being true at once:

1) Adams was a dick for shoving the kid and should be punished

2) The kid should have watched where he was going - it's literally in the job description to stay out of the players' way near the tunnel

Also from some of those other angles it looks like there's a non-zero chance the kid did it on purpose - which is bolstered imo by him already getting a lawyer and claiming whiplash. It sure looks really unlikely he got anything like a concussion or whiplash from that mild tumble.
[Reply]
Iowanian 02:23 PM 10-13-2022
and Scuzzer argues the kid shoved himself down....
[Reply]
KCUnited 02:28 PM 10-13-2022
Hadn’t considered the kid doing it on purpose. Definitely makes more sense than it being his first day on the job.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 02:28 PM 10-13-2022
:-)
[Reply]
Page 34 of 42
« First < 243031323334 35363738 > Last »
Up