ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 34 of 43
« First < 243031323334 35363738 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Obligatory we have to get CEH off the field thread**
RunKC 02:30 PM 08-20-2022
I’ve seen enough. Dude is as meh as it gets. Pacheco needs to take his spot yesterday. Dude has bad vision and he’s slow.

I hope we scout the cuts list to find another RB to add to the group so we can cut him. Seriously the only reason this guy is still on the roster is because he was a first rd pick.
[Reply]
CatfishBob2 12:01 PM 09-29-2022
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Bottom line, CEH is not the reason this play failed. None of our RBs could've done any better in the rep, and I doubt more than 3-4 RBs in the NFL could've broken this run for any significant gain.
Saquon comes to mind. I was watching the game against the Cowboys and meant to comment in the game thread, but Saquon is the perfect running back, and injuries aside is absolutely worth a top 5 pick.

For our RBs I would love to see more under center. I think this game you have to or TB is going to tee off on Pat
[Reply]
xztop123 12:09 PM 09-29-2022
We need Trent mcduffee back and to be the punt returner.

Sky moore needs to get in on the offense (why isn’t he?)

Ceh needs to be benched.

Those 3 things will make us a top 3 team again.

Bills eagles chiefs
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:22 PM 09-29-2022
Originally Posted by CatfishBob2:
Saquon comes to mind. I was watching the game against the Cowboys and meant to comment in the game thread, but Saquon is the perfect running back, and injuries aside is absolutely worth a top 5 pick.

For our RBs I would love to see more under center. I think this game you have to or TB is going to tee off on Pat
Yeah, maybe Saquon or McCaffrey. The real issue is that because the design, in order to make that cutback, the RB has to literally stop in his tracks and cut; he can't use any of his forward momentum to help create space or carry any of it to outrun the LB (44).

You know who would maybe be able to stop/start accelerate quickly enough to make this play viable? Tyreek.

Or if we can choose any RB, Barry.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 12:35 PM 09-29-2022

No RB ever is worth a top 5 pick. None are even worth a first round pick at all. This is a proven fact.
[Reply]
O.city 12:57 PM 09-29-2022
His shoulders are square to the sideline. Barry Sanders ain't making that cut guys.

It's why you don't run outside zone out of the gun. The angles are too tough.
[Reply]
CatfishBob2 12:58 PM 09-29-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
No RB ever is worth a top 5 pick. None are even worth a first round pick at all. This is a proven fact.
Idk what metric there is to prove that fact but there are some RB's historically that I would draft top 5 idc what anyone says.

Saquon does everything as well or better than your favorite back. Only thing that drives rb value down is the injury factor that's why I said injuries aside
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 01:04 PM 09-29-2022
Again, can you guys please just fast forward this thing and get the rookie taking handoffs? My fantasy team would be much appreciative.
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:07 PM 09-29-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
His shoulders are square to the sideline. Barry Sanders ain't making that cut guys.

You're probably right, but we saw Barry make cuts in mid-air, flicker in and out of existence, run backwards faster than any human alive and send out false holographic images of himself all over the field. Plus, every joint in his body is double-jointed, so if anyone could twist their shoulders around in 3/1000th of a sec and make that cut, it would be Barry.
[Reply]
penguinz 01:16 PM 09-29-2022
Originally Posted by xztop123:
We need Trent mcduffee back and to be the punt returner.

Sky moore needs to get in on the offense (why isn’t he?)

Ceh needs to be benched.

Those 3 things will make us a top 3 team again.

Bills eagles chiefs
Yeah, let's put the DB that has been on IR for a leg injury, one that tends to linger, back to field punts. :-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:28 PM 09-29-2022
Idk what metric there is to prove that fact but there are some RB's historically that I would draft top 5 idc what anyone says.

Saquon does everything as well or better than your favorite back. Only thing that drives rb value down is the injury factor that's why I said injuries aside
But you can't say "injuries aside" because injuries, especially for RB's, are a constant problem. The two guys you listed - Barkley and McCaffery - have spent almost as much time on IR as they have on the field.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:36 PM 09-29-2022
If Saquon hits the market then Veach needs to be calling. Obviously push for a fair contract and if it’s overpay then pass, but that needs to be down next Spring.
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:39 PM 09-29-2022
Meh. Some RBs get hurt, some don't. Barry was never seriously injured in his career. Carrying the ball like 300 times/season and with what was probably the worst OL and passing attack over that ten-year stretch. And there's plenty of other examples, Barry just popped into my head because i was already posting about him in another thread.

Overall, I think Barkley is just an unfortunate victim of circumstance, namely the team he plays for, the OCs he's been saddled with, the ridiculous number of rushes he's been asked to run, the terrible OL he's had to run behind, and the god-awful play of his QB and receiving corps.

If he played for a team that was more balanced, or a pass-first team, he probably doesn't get injured the last two times and he's a perennial All-pro/top-3 RB. Ditto CM.

But both of those guys are definitely worth 1sts
[Reply]
O.city 01:40 PM 09-29-2022
Nah.

Draft the kid out of A&M in the 2nd/3rd round.
[Reply]
-King- 01:41 PM 09-29-2022

Isn't that on him? Just because you're running to the outside doesn't mean you blindly run directly to the sideline. He has to be ready to cut in any time.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 01:44 PM 09-29-2022

But why are his shoulders square to the sideline? I think that’s his poor decision from the get go. They don’t start square to the sideline and Mahomes is holding the ball at 45 degrees. It’s not like Mahomes is holding the ball out directly in front of himself forcing CEH to run to the sideline. CEH can easily choose to take the ball and run up field more and facing the LOS but instead he chooses the longest possible route which he is absolutely not fast enough to get through. I think this just shows his lack of vision and anticipation.
[Reply]
Page 34 of 43
« First < 243031323334 35363738 > Last »
Up