ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 34 of 97
« First < 243031323334 353637384484 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>JuJu to Kansas City
Dante84 02:20 PM 03-18-2022

#ChiefsKingdom Let’s Go!

— JuJu Smith-Schuster (@TeamJuJu) March 18, 2022

JuJu Smith-Schuster is getting a one-year, $10.75M deal with the Chiefs, per source.

— Field Yates (@FieldYates) March 18, 2022

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:55 PM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Have you ever heard the tale of Derrick Alexander's 2000 season?
This is stupid. Derrick was a damn good receiver before he got to KC, and was damn fine when he was here, despite the mongoloid offenses he played in.

Stupid, stupid post.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 05:55 PM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Have you ever heard the tale of Derrick Alexander's 2000 season?
May I offer a Eddie Kennison’s 1100 yards and 8 scores in 14 games as an alternative?
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 05:55 PM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by PattyFlakes:
But it has been that hard, because nobody has done it. Watkins, Pringle, Robinson, etc.. None of them have put those numbers up, it’s why Veach keeps trying to address the position. So once again, I don’t get the bitching from some about bringing in a young guy with some pedigree on a 1 year prove it deal.
Wait, what?

Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I think i've compromised just fine.

Like i said, 30-40 yards a game. 700 yard season.

Of course that assumes he stays healthy. Is that not giving enough credit?

And yes, i do think any JAG off the street can do that in this offense.
You've literally been given one example to hit that mark last year and another that came within 100 yards.
[Reply]
-King- 05:56 PM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by PattyFlakes:
But it has been that hard, because nobody has done it. Watkins, Pringle, Robinson, etc.. None of them have put those numbers up, it’s why Veach keeps trying to address the position. So once again, I don’t get the bitching from some about bringing in a young guy with some pedigree on a 1 year prove it deal.
Because the thing is, if it's successful, we'll be back in this situation next year except he'll be more expensive and we might still have Tyreek deal to deal with.

I like signing him, just wish it wasn't 1 year. Cause next year will make year 3(or 4 depending on your perspective) that we're looking for a WR2.
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:56 PM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Oh fuck off!!!

Stupid phone posting.
Are you just copying all of my great ideas and passing them off as your own? Seriously, my post is the one RIGHT BEFORE yours! You're not fooling anybody with this tactic, man. Gonna have to do your own homework if you want to look smart!
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 05:57 PM 03-18-2022
May I offer a Eddie Kennison’s 1100 yards and 8 scores in 14 games as an alternative?
:-)
[Reply]
staylor26 05:59 PM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
Because the thing is, if it's successful, we'll be back in this situation next year except he'll be more expensive and we might still have Tyreek deal to deal with.

I like signing him, just wish it wasn't 1 year. Cause next year will make year 3(or 4 depending on your perspective) that we're looking for a WR2.
That’s exactly why he will be paired with a rookie WR.

Of course it would be ideal to have JuJu under contract for 2-3 years, but that clearly wasn’t an option.

You just want to bitch.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:00 PM 03-18-2022
Ask Burfict how explosive JuJu is.
[Reply]
RunKC 06:00 PM 03-18-2022
I’ve got Derrick Alexander on Line 2…
I’d take a young Alexander over Pringle and Robinson every time.

Idk what is so confusing here? He’s the 3rd receiver at best. Probably splitting targets with Hardman at times.

He’s a solid possession receiver who is young and has potential to break out as proven before. Nobody is expecting the guy to be a number 1 caliber receiver
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:01 PM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I’d take a young Alexander over Pringle and Robinson every time.

Idk what is so confusing here? He’s the 3rd receiver at best. Probably splitting targets with Hardman at times.

He’s a solid possession receiver who is young and has potential to break out as proven before. Nobody is expecting the guy to be a number 1 caliber receiver
FUCK OFF I THOUGHT OF DERRICK ALEXANDER FIRST, ASSHOLE!!!!!
[Reply]
PattyFlakes 03-18-2022, 06:02 PM
This message has been deleted by PattyFlakes.
Hammock Parties 06:02 PM 03-18-2022
Now we're shitting on Kennison?

What the fuck.

In those days, a JAG was a dude like Lake Dawson.

Eddie Kennison had seven seasons of at least 800 yards playing on some of the most shitfucked offensive teams.

If we're comparing JuJu to Derrick and Eddie, we're going to do damned fine with him. Those guys were quality fucking starters once they got into good situations.

Byron Pringle my ass...
[Reply]
-King- 06:06 PM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
That’s exactly why he will be paired with a rookie WR.

Of course it would be ideal to have JuJu under contract for 2-3 years, but that clearly wasn’t an option.

You just want to bitch.

I love how you're the police of people talking about deals in the moment. So now I have to assume that he'll be paired with a rookie WR even though it hasn't happened yet? And we just have to live in this reality you've created for us dumb chiefs fans?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 06:07 PM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
There is a vast difference in the way he got most of those yards and the way JuJu will get his.

On third and seven, Hardman is almost useless.

On third and goal from outside the 5, you don't want him on the field.

JuJu EXCELS in those situations.

Having JuJu drawing the opposition's #2 corner on every play is going to make Hardman's touches go way down, but his per-play averages go way up.

JuJu's non-explosive ass is going to open up this entire offense.
On third/4th down and 7 or greater, Mecole Hardman has been targeted 21 times for 13 receptions yielding 10 1st downs.

Good for a catch rate of 62% and a first down rate of 48%

In the same scenario SS has been targeted 68 times for 42 receptions and 28 1st downs. Good for a catch rate of 62% and a first down rate of 41%.

Try again. And next time maybe look it up first.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:07 PM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:

I love how you're the police of people talking about deals in the moment. So now I have to assume that he'll be paired with a rookie WR even though it hasn't happened yet? And we just have to live in this reality you've created for us dumb chiefs fans?
It’s common fucking sense. Hardman and JuJu are both set to be free agents next year, and they’re about to pay Tyreek top dollar. They have 4 picks in the top 100ish.

Of course they’re going to draft a WR.
[Reply]
BossChief 06:08 PM 03-18-2022
For all intents and purposes, this was a perfect signing.

I’d still love to grab Cordarelle Patterson before the draft and then draft a WR in the first 2 rounds.

We do that and anything opposing defenses in the AFCW do will be wasted and this offense will be nearly impossible to stop.

Even when we have injuries.
[Reply]
Page 34 of 97
« First < 243031323334 353637384484 > Last »
Up