ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 34 of 46
« First < 243031323334 3536373844 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Deshaun Watson to Browns
KC Hawks 01:47 PM 03-18-2022

Deshaun Watson has decided he wants to play for the Cleveland Browns in a stunning change of events, per sources. Watson has informed the Houston Texans that he now is willing to waive the no-trade clause in his contract to be dealt to Cleveland.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 18, 2022

[Reply]
nychief 08:22 PM 06-13-2022
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
Need moar victims
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...eshaun-watson/
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:22 PM 06-13-2022
Originally Posted by Razaele:
They ought to suspend him for 2 years, take picks away from the browns for the contract, and take picks away from the texans for complicity in his rub and tug pipeline
They should also officially change both team names to:

The Cleveland Steamers

And

The Houston Butthole Oilers
[Reply]
suzzer99 08:26 PM 06-13-2022
Is it possible the Browns and Texans could have some kind of secret reversal deal baked into the contract - where if Watson doesn't play the Browns get their upcoming picks back?
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:29 PM 06-13-2022
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Is it possible the Browns and Texans could have some kind of secret reversal deal baked into the contract - where if Watson doesn't play the Browns get their upcoming picks back?
Can’t imagine Houston would agree to that
[Reply]
staylor26 08:32 PM 06-13-2022
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
No.
[Reply]
Nickhead 09:23 PM 06-14-2022
two subliminal messages i found funny in this photo.

Root Insurance in australia means something totally different

and the abbreviated subliminal 'Cle (veland) Steam (ers)
Attached: browns.jpg (81.7 KB) 
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:24 PM 06-14-2022
Originally Posted by Nickhead:
two subliminal messages i found funny in this photo.

Root Insurance in australia means something totally different

and the abbreviated subliminal 'Cle (veland) Steam (ers)
WTF is Cle Steam?

I mean, I get the Cleveland Steamer bit, but what were they intending by putting Cle Steam up there?
[Reply]
Nickhead 04:47 AM 06-15-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
WTF is Cle Steam?

I mean, I get the Cleveland Steamer bit, but what were they intending by putting Cle Steam up there?
not sure, but i did just realize something...

this man is going to be wound so tight after not having any massages for over three years...

no way he's gonna be able to produce like he did in the past. :-)
[Reply]
Nickhead 03:21 AM 06-16-2022
isn't the revelation he jizzed on a womans face without permission assault?
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 04:25 AM 06-16-2022
I don’t know how he doesn’t get an indefinite suspension here. I have a feeling the nfl is being cautious not to let this set a precedent. it would be open season. But I dont know how he could possibly get less than big Ben or Zeke, unless they're considering last season to be time served. Which probably isn't the case since deshaun sat himself out. Another example of goodell making this shit up as he goes along.
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:28 AM 06-16-2022
Originally Posted by Nickhead:
isn't the revelation he jizzed on a womans face without permission assault?
I would concur, but apparently the NFL didn't see it that way with AB, so . . .
[Reply]
Flying High D 08:38 AM 06-16-2022
Nead moar press conferences. He’s giving the other lawyer all kinds of ammunition. I wish the reporters would go through every case and ask him specific questions.
[Reply]
jettio 09:51 AM 06-16-2022
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I don’t know how he doesn’t get an indefinite suspension here. I have a feeling the nfl is being cautious not to let this set a precedent. it would be open season. But I dont know how he could possibly get less than big Ben or Zeke, unless they're considering last season to be time served. Which probably isn't the case since deshaun sat himself out. Another example of goodell making this shit up as he goes along.
Could you explain your criticism of Goodell a little better?

Don't see what he has done wrong here. Letting the Texans and Watson screw themselves last year was the right move since it did not affect other teams negatively and it let Watson earn money to pay a settlement or judgment to these women.

The grand juries did not indict and the first civil cases are scheduled through trials.

Seems like the last CBA has it so that Goodell does not make the decision to impose discipline.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...onduct-policy/

It is not until the Discipline Officer makes a decision to impose punishment that Goodell makes a decision on whether he agrees with the penalty imposed by the Discipline Officer.

Seems like criticizing Goodell makes no sense when Texans, Browns and Watson and his agent and lawyer have decided to create a cluster**** that only hurts them and no other person or team.
[Reply]
Kiimo 01:04 PM 06-17-2022

New: The NFL plans to argue to new disciplinary officer Sue L. Robinson for a “significant” suspension of Deshaun Watson for violating the personal conduct policy, multiple sources say.... https://t.co/bBF6Jdt8nB

— MarkMaske (@MarkMaske) June 17, 2022

[Reply]
FlaChief58 02:44 PM 06-17-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Even on the rare occasions when they're decent on the field, the browns still hold the title of factory of sadness
[Reply]
Page 34 of 46
« First < 243031323334 3536373844 > Last »
Up