ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 34 of 57
« First < 243031323334 3536373844 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Cincinnati Bengals (AFC Championship Edition)
TLO 08:59 PM 01-23-2022
Discussion
[Reply]
tredadda 07:44 PM 01-27-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Hitchens played 27 snaps against the Bills. Niemann 22.

Bolton played 37 and Gay 42.

Gay and Bolton are pretty clearly the "starters".
It's funny, but the only time I even noticed Hitchens was when Singletary made him look slow, old, and foolish.
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:50 PM 01-27-2022
Originally Posted by Danguardace:
Chiefs going to lose according to Greg Rosenloser
Originally Posted by :
If it sounds like I'm trying to convince myself the Bengals have a shot this week, well, you nailed it! I've got reasons this Bengals team makes me smile. In an offense-first league, I don't trust either of these defenses to make many stops, similar to the Chargers-Chiefs, Bengals-Chiefs and Bills-Chiefs games that came before it. All of those games came down to the final possession, and two went to overtime. That's why I love the Bengals +7 this week, just like I loved the 49ers +6 last week. And just like that game, if I'm going to love the underdog to cover, I may as well go all the way.
The free money and whatnot is cool, but I almost wish we'd fucking ban sports betting again in this country.

If your prediction for a game involves the point spread, you're a fucking idiot.

Sadly, that's what every fucking douche with a mouth in print, internet, TV, or radio will fucking talk about. Nobody just keeps it to the players and the matchups anymore. It's all bet bet bet bet bet, and in this case, the fucktard is using Vegas to predict the winner of a game.
[Reply]
jettio 07:55 PM 01-27-2022
Weather forecast for Sunday says Sunny and 48F.

That means crowd will have no limitations on making a lot of noise when they want.
[Reply]
TEX 08:05 PM 01-27-2022
Originally Posted by jettio:
Weather forecast for Sunday says Sunny and 48F.

That means crowd will have no limitations on making a lot of noise when they want.

Not worried about the weather or the crowd. I am very worried about the Chiefs Defense. It's been terrible again, of late.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:08 PM 01-27-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
The free money and whatnot is cool, but I almost wish we'd fucking ban sports betting again in this country.

If your prediction for a game involves the point spread, you're a fucking idiot.

Sadly, that's what every fucking douche with a mouth in print, internet, TV, or radio will fucking talk about. Nobody just keeps it to the players and the matchups anymore. It's all bet bet bet bet bet, and in this case, the fucktard is using Vegas to predict the winner of a game.
That's what I saw as well. He didn't predict KC would lose, but instead he predicted KC would not cover the spread.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:09 PM 01-27-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
Not worried about the weather or the crowd. I am very worried about the Chiefs Defense. It's been terrible again, of late.
Thankfully our offense is on fire and looks unstoppable.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 08:23 PM 01-27-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
???

We held the Bills to 21 before the 2 minute warning where both Allen and Mahomes went god mode. And we lost Mathieu for the whole game.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:26 PM 01-27-2022
I hope we blitz more than we did Allen. Joe is much easier to hit.
[Reply]
MahomesKnows 08:30 PM 01-27-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Burrow is pretty good against the blitz (especially in man coverage). I think a better bet is to sit in zone and rush 4. The D line just has to get home. Luckily, the Bengals o line has been very welcoming to defenders. Should be able to get several sacks with Jones, Ingram and Clark. Burrow is not nearly as mobile and tends to hold the ball too long.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:31 PM 01-27-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
I hope we don't. Burrow is very good against the blitz. That's the worst thing to do against them.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 08:34 PM 01-27-2022
Originally Posted by MahomesKnows:
Burrow is pretty good against the blitz (especially in man coverage). I think a better bet is to sit in zone and rush 4. The D line just has to get home. Luckily, the Bengals o line has been very welcoming to defenders. Should be able to get several sacks with Jones, Ingram and Clark. Burrow is not nearly as mobile and tends to hold the ball too long.
Yeah blitzing often against Burrow is a death sentence. I think he has a passer rating near the hundreds against the blitz.

Maybe only on "gotta have it downs", but if we can get pressure with 4 often enough, Burrow will crack.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:40 PM 01-27-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
I hope we don't. Burrow is very good against the blitz. That's the worst thing to do against them.

No blitzes but we need the front 4 to bring the heat. I fully expect Ingram to be a beast. He wants a ring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
BlackOp 08:45 PM 01-27-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
It's all bet bet bet bet bet, and in this case, the ****tard is using Vegas to predict the winner of a game.
Really...it's your best gauge.

After the performance on Sunday, Bengals and 7 points might be a hard sell.

The mouthpieces work in concert with Vegas...they are salesman/"influencers". Vegas doesn't want to lose it's ass this weekend.

This is why, every week, they try to trivialize the Chiefs...essentially turning over any rock they can to create an advantageous narrative for their opponent.

They cant emphasize that Mahomes has set NFL records in back-to-back post-season games...and just dropped 42 points on the #1 defense.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:17 PM 01-27-2022
NFLN replaying the Bengals game from January 2nd at 11pm CT tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Why Not? 09:25 PM 01-27-2022
Anyone been over to the Bengalsboard.com? Man, I get being excited but their fanbase is pretty damn cocky. Not a whole lot of them give the Chiefs much of a chance this weekend. LOL. Kinda reminds me of a little brother who talks a lot of shit but his big bro whips his ass when the time comes.
[Reply]
Page 34 of 57
« First < 243031323334 3536373844 > Last »
Up