ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 34 of 48
« First < 243031323334 3536373844 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs AFC Championship Game Tailgate Thread
007 04:02 PM 01-13-2019
Post your tailgate here.

We will be at the F24 crosswalk as usual. Would love to see some drop ins.

There is going to be pulled pork, chicken, burnt ends, three slabs of ribs, and most likely burgers and brats. Not to mention any sides people bring. Sides are probably the only real need left at this point.

We are good on donations at this point. It will help with the food and some extra beer. There can never be enough of that right? :-)

I have to say, this place is full of so many great people. I can't wait to meet the new faces and see some old friends.

[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 03:15 PM 01-19-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Just picked up utensils, plates, paper towels, trash bags and plastic cups.
other needs?
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 03:27 PM 01-19-2019
Originally Posted by RocKhawks:
Thanks! :-)
Joe's KC is closed on Sundays btw.
[Reply]
O.city 03:31 PM 01-19-2019
Originally Posted by sedated:
Network games are rough. You'd need a streaming service that gets Fox.

But if you have that (maybe sign up for a free week of DirecTV Now or YouTubeTV), then get a power inverter (plugs into your car battery and has 6 outlets, cost about $40 or $50 at Home Depot). Plug in your smart TV or a TV and a Roku/Fire Stick, use your phone as a mobile hot spot for WiFi, and good to go.

Ive done that with Redzone a couple times and its been great.

Edit to add: an antenna would be 100 times easier, but didnt pick up anything when I tried.
Damn that seems like a lot of work. I’m gonna just try the antenna.

Would be nice if they’d put the game on the jumbo trons
[Reply]
luv 03:41 PM 01-19-2019
:-)
[Reply]
007 03:45 PM 01-19-2019
Beautiful
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:47 PM 01-19-2019
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
other needs?
This. Let me know and I'll stop somewhere on the way tomorrow.
[Reply]
007 03:51 PM 01-19-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
This. Let me know and I'll stop somewhere on the way tomorrow.
At this point I think we are covered. Pretty good on food. Not sure how many brats or burgers will be available and not sure if we really even need them. What do you think Monty?
[Reply]
Monty 04:13 PM 01-19-2019
Originally Posted by 007:
At this point I think we are covered. Pretty good on food. Not sure how many brats or burgers will be available and not sure if we really even need them. What do you think Monty?
The only thing we need now is hungry bellies, thirsty mouths and a shit ton of CPers to get this started!! I haven’t been this excited in years, so stop by for by for some good food, good drinks , good music, and discussion with some very knowledgeable Chiefs fans!
[Reply]
DaFace 04:41 PM 01-19-2019
Originally Posted by Monty:
The only thing we need now is hungry bellies, thirsty mouths and a shit ton of CPers to get this started!! I haven’t been this excited in years, so stop by for by for some good food, good drinks , good music, and discussion with some very knowledgeable Chiefs fans!
Please take pics. I'm bummed that I can't be there.
[Reply]
seclark 04:43 PM 01-19-2019
ok, the son and i are leaving in the morning from nemo at 8am. i've got a parking pass for the red parking area with the following info on it:
Seat Locator
Parking Lot RED1 | Red Parking 6 | Pass 21Entry Info Gates 3-6 / Red Parking

any idea on where's the best place we should come in at? does it even matter?
we're planning on coming down through cameron(35).
been to a lot of games, but someone else has always driven. this time it's just me and my son. any assistance is appreciated.
thanks!
sec
[Reply]
luv 04:46 PM 01-19-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Please take pics. I'm bummed that I can't be there.
I'm on it.
[Reply]
Bwana 04:50 PM 01-19-2019
Originally Posted by Monty:
That sounds soooooooooooooooo good.
[Reply]
Calcountry 05:00 PM 01-19-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
It's possible...watched many games at tailgates.
I thought I would check in with you guys for this. Good luck tomorrow and know that I will be nail gutting it out in California.

I will feel no sympathy if Brady throws 3 pics and gets benched tomorrow.

Run up the score if he does. When they go low we kick em!

Only game all year I will endure the commercials for and will watch live. I have watched no games all year except for Chiefs. Made a deal with myself, that the are the only NFL games worth watching are ones with the Chiefs in them, and any others don't matter.

GO CHIEFS!!!!
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 05:16 PM 01-19-2019
I’m gonna stop by with a sixer of Tank 7. I only need one for myself.
[Reply]
Chiefs2756 05:17 PM 01-19-2019
I bought a Parking Pass online.
The pass says section - RED1 row- 24

Can anyone tell me what that means and where I will be parked? What gate to enter at?
[Reply]
Page 34 of 48
« First < 243031323334 3536373844 > Last »
Up