ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 34 of 323
« First < 243031323334 353637384484134 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**** Official Chiefs VS Colts Divisional Round Playoff Game Thread ****
Mr. Flopnuts 10:23 PM 01-06-2019
You're a bunch of superstitious children. Enjoy the Lamar Hunt trophy game from Arrowhead Stadium 2 weeks from today. Their Luck ran out. Our time is now.
[Reply]
wazu 10:30 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Are the Colts only having two full practices or something? That seems odd.
Thought so too. They played on Saturday so you’d think they’d go standard work week.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:37 PM 01-08-2019
Maybe they’re that banged up? :-)
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 10:40 PM 01-08-2019
Maybe the Colts got their marching orders from the league that they want the Chiefs to win the game.

I mean, why try at that point, right?
[Reply]
Mahomer 10:42 PM 01-08-2019
Who else is throwing money on Chiefs-5.5 and Team Total Over 31?
[Reply]
Why Not? 10:43 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by Mahomer:
Who else is throwing money on Chiefs-5.5 and Team Total Over 31?
I stay away from Chiefs bets. To much emotional cash already invested.
[Reply]
Trashmahomescan 10:56 PM 01-08-2019
You guys are the most cocky fans I've seen in a long time. Like I thought the jag fans were bad but my gosh this forum is way worse. I can find maybe a couple of leveled fans here that don't talk smack and are real on this forum. If someone says something that gives credit to the colts you guys just hop on that shit and give them hell and say mahomes is a god and talk about how great he is. Cool if you guys win its whatever. This was suppose to be our rebuild year but just happened to do good. We have over 100 mill in cap and will only get better. You guys have a right to be confident and everything that's cool but holy hell the stuff I read on here is a tragedy. Especially from you @pugsnotdrugs19 cool be confident but my god stop being delusional and stating false things.
[Reply]
007 11:00 PM 01-08-2019
That poster couldn't be more wrong about this.
[Reply]
New World Order 11:01 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by Trashmahomescan:
You guys are the most cocky fans I've seen in a long time. Like I thought the jag fans were bad but my gosh this forum is way worse. I can find maybe a couple of leveled fans here that don't talk smack and are real on this forum. If someone says something that gives credit to the colts you guys just hop on that shit and give them hell and say mahomes is a god and talk about how great he is. Cool if you guys win its whatever. This was suppose to be our rebuild year but just happened to do good. We have over 100 mill in cap and will only get better. You guys have a right to be confident and everything that's cool but holy hell the stuff I read on here is a tragedy. Especially from you @pugsnotdrugs19 cool be confident but my god stop being delusional and stating false things.
:-)
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:02 PM 01-08-2019
There’s a golden opportunity sitting right there. These chances don’t come around often, you have to seize it while the iron is hot.

Kill yourself before it’s too late to matter.

/Chiefs by 10+
[Reply]
New World Order 11:07 PM 01-08-2019
We had to sit through 12 seasons of Damon Huard, Tyler Thigpen, Matt Cassel, Tyler Palko and Alex Smith

We've earned the right to be dicks
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:07 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
There’s a golden opportunity sitting right there. These chances don’t come around often, you have to seize it while the iron is hot.

Kill yourself before it’s too late to matter.

/Chiefs by 10+
No honestly..... I’m just yanking your ball bag here. You’ll figure that out if you hang around here longer than 15 minutes.

But the Chiefs are beating that ass Saturday. Don’t fight it.....

Just. Bend. Over.
[Reply]
Jerok 11:10 PM 01-08-2019
You have no idea what you're talking about. 95% of the guys here are scared shitless because we never win at Arrowhead in the playoffs. We have hope that Mahomes will be our savior, but even a 1st ranked offense can't drag a 31st ranked defense around all the time.

We all hope Arrowhead with Reid on Bye outdoors with our offense will be enough to be exorcize the Arrowhead demons.

This is our forum, so we are shitting on the Colts to feel better, so go back to your Colts forum and shit on us. Next time you are ranked #1 and we are #6 feel free to talk smack, until then enjoy the shootout Saturday.
[Reply]
Trashmahomescan 11:11 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
No honestly..... I’m just yanking your ball bag here. You’ll figure that out if you hang around here longer than 15 minutes.

But the Chiefs are beating that ass Saturday. Don’t fight it.....

Just. Bend. Over.
Coming for you IF the colts win. Do I think we win? No, but you know how the NFL works. Check out colts forum (if you haven't already) we have a nice thread about this place and you guys! Of course we are being confident as in every team should be!
[Reply]
New World Order 11:13 PM 01-08-2019
Coming for you IF the colts win. Do I think we win? No, but you know how the NFL works. Check out colts forum (if you haven't already) we have a nice thread about this place and you guys! Of course we are being confident as in every team should be!
Where is it?
[Reply]
Jerok 11:14 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
What site?
Their thread on Coltsfans or whatever is calling us the worst scum of the Earth because of posters telling them to die and stuff. They also think the colts are going to win.

They are right about one of those things :-)
[Reply]
Page 34 of 323
« First < 243031323334 353637384484134 > Last »
Up