ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 34 of 42
« First < 243031323334 35363738 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Berry foot hurting him
ShowtimeSBMVP 01:10 PM 12-28-2018

Eric Berry didn’t practice today as “his foot was bothering him,” per Andy Reid.

— BJ Kissel (@ChiefsReporter) December 28, 2018

Eric Berry’s foot was bothering him so no work today for him. Not encouraging for his ability to play Sunday or beyond

— Adam Teicher (@adamteicher) December 28, 2018

Eric Berry did not practice for #Chiefs today. Calf/heel was sore and they backed him off, Andy Reid says.

— Matt Derrick (@mattderrick) December 28, 2018

[Reply]
htismaqe 12:28 PM 01-04-2019
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
I like how you guys are writing the obituary because of a caller.
For me, the caller has nothing to do with it.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:31 PM 01-04-2019
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
And the team is screwed over in the process. Berry will still fuck our cap if he retires, unless he agrees to an injury settlement. Slim chance of that happening.
kcchiefsus....The autobot that posts the same crap in every thread
[Reply]
Strongside 12:32 PM 01-04-2019
This thread is a fucking trash-heap.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:34 PM 01-04-2019
Originally Posted by Strongside:
This thread is a fucking trash-heap.
Most threads on this board are. How long have you been here again? LOL
[Reply]
Strongside 12:35 PM 01-04-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Most threads on this board are. How long have you been here again? LOL
It's not the length of time spent here that gets you. It's when you spend a little time away and come back...then you realize.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:37 PM 01-04-2019
It's not the length of time spent here that gets you. It's when you spend a little time away and come back...then you realize.
Yeah, that's a REAL eye opener, isn't it?
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:37 PM 01-04-2019
Yeah, that's a REAL eye opener, isn't it?
[Reply]
OKchiefs 12:39 PM 01-04-2019
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
kcchiefsus....The autobot that posts the same crap in every thread
Pasta, the same fatass harassing me and accusing me of being someone else. You have any proof, like an IP address or something else? I've gotten zero warnings or feedback from moderators/admin. I can probably be a bit of an ass at times, but no more than you or plenty of other posters. I've made no infraction of the rules I'm aware of. Go piss around somewhere else. I'd suggest hitting up the gym so you can finally see your micro-penis when you look down.
[Reply]
Jodi's Bareback 12:41 PM 01-04-2019
Has he been turned into glue yet?
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:50 PM 01-04-2019
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
Pasta, the same fatass harassing me and accusing me of being someone else. You have any proof, like an IP address or something else? I've gotten zero warnings or feedback from moderators/admin. I can probably be a bit of an ass at times, but no more than you or plenty of other posters. I've made no infraction of the rules I'm aware of. Go piss around somewhere else. I'd suggest hitting up the gym so you can finally see your micro-penis when you look down.
Pasta is a Chiefs fan- all Chief's fans have Huge Penises. Our dicks are so big it makes it awkward getting in and out of our Cameros when we roll up at Arrowhead. Now, if he was a Donk fan... :-)
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:16 PM 01-04-2019
He'd better play. Lord knows he's "rested."
[Reply]
TLO 02:20 PM 01-04-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Pasta is a Chiefs fan- all Chief's fans have Huge Penises. Our dicks are so big it makes it awkward getting in and out of our Cameros when we roll up at Arrowhead. Now, if he was a Donk fan... :-)
:-)
[Reply]
GloryDayz 03:38 PM 01-04-2019
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
I like how you guys are writing the obituary because of a caller.
Or maybe it's his attendance in games over the last two years... :-)

In b4, "GloryDayz calls in sick because of his huge penis - when he gets an erection he loses blood to the brain and feels woozy...."

:-)
[Reply]
threebag 03:42 PM 01-04-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Pasta is a Chiefs fan- all Chief's fans have Huge Penises. Our dicks are so big it makes it awkward getting in and out of our Camaros when we roll up at Arrowhead. Now, if he was a Donk fan... :-)
Don’t forget about the sweet as fuck mullets
[Reply]
JakeF 03:47 PM 01-04-2019
Maybe Berry has gotten a taste of life without football and no longer has the heart for it.

When you step away from something stressful or difficult it's hard to go back.
[Reply]
Otter 03:47 PM 01-04-2019

[Reply]
Page 34 of 42
« First < 243031323334 35363738 > Last »
Up