ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 34 of 189
« First < 243031323334 353637384484134 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What strains of weed are you currently smoking?
Coochie liquor 06:14 PM 11-07-2014
Since we have a what are you drinking thread, I think we need a what strain are you smoking thread. Hope it's not a Q.

I'll start. I've got 2 kinds currently 1) Cherry Berry, which is a cross between Berry White and Cherry Kush 2) some fire ass Blue Dream. Hard to pick which I like better but leaning towards Cherry Berry. All the Berry White strains I've had are funk!!
[Reply]
Katipan 03:17 AM 03-24-2015
Pr, we're legal drug dealers of some of the stronger strains currently in the marketplace.

Wtf are we doing awake at 3am?
[Reply]
pr_capone 03:23 AM 03-24-2015
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Pr, we're legal drug dealers of some of the stronger strains currently in the marketplace.

Wtf are we doing awake at 3am?
I'm at the tail end of the flu. Yourself?
[Reply]
Katipan 03:29 AM 03-24-2015
Originally Posted by pr_capone:
I'm at the tail end of the flu. Yourself?
It's not a pretty story. The boyfriend got up to go shit, I assume, and turned on every bathroom light he could find. Which flooded my super dark bedroom with the equivalent of daylight. So now it's Sportscenter and Hells O.G.

I'm sorry about your flu. There is almost nothing weed can do for that. :-)
[Reply]
pr_capone 03:41 AM 03-24-2015
It's not a pretty story. The boyfriend got up to go shit, I assume, and turned on every bathroom light he could find. Which flooded my super dark bedroom with the equivalent of daylight. So now it's Sportscenter and Hells O.G.

I'm sorry about your flu. There is almost nothing weed can do for that. :-)
It can make me comfortably numb. That said... putting away the golden goat and having the sensi star instead.
[Reply]
kcfanXIII 11:15 AM 03-24-2015
Are you guys working in Denver, or one of the mountain towns? I'm probably gonna take off on the bike and come out one weekend this spring/summer. I'd love to help support some CP business, you can give me specifics when I get out there.
[Reply]
KC native 12:00 PM 03-24-2015
Headband showed up here. Woooooo!
[Reply]
Katipan 12:05 PM 03-24-2015
Originally Posted by kcfanXIII:
Are you guys working in Denver, or one of the mountain towns? I'm probably gonna take off on the bike and come out one weekend this spring/summer. I'd love to help support some CP business, you can give me specifics when I get out there.
We are in Denver! He works for a group of people that will take over the world. I work for a boutique kind of store.

I joke that the stores with pre packaged goods remind me of buying drugs from dirty street dealers. We offer a decidedly more intimate/hands on experience. :-)

But the WalMarts of marijuana will always be convenient.
[Reply]
SAUTO 12:06 PM 03-24-2015
Originally Posted by KC native:
Headband showed up here. Woooooo!
kinda behind...
[Reply]
kcfanXIII 12:08 PM 03-24-2015
We are in Denver! He works for a group of people that will take over the world. I work for a boutique kind of store.

I joke that the stores with pre packaged goods remind me of buying drugs from dirty street dealers. We offer a decidedly more intimate/hands on experience. :-)

I stopped by one in Frasor and one in Steamboat springs last month. both were rather intimate transactions, and probably wouldn't want to shop at a "wal-mart" type shop.

I'll drop you a pm when I'm heading out that way. I haven't been to any of the shops in Denver, but I hear the prices are a lot cheaper than in the mountains.
[Reply]
pr_capone 12:37 PM 03-24-2015
:-). They are intent on being a nationwide brand. I'm very happy to have an opportunity to be on the ground floor of Walmart.

Originally Posted by :

My store is far from a trap house feel. MMJ America is a skeezy ass place with prepackaged flower. My shops have a very clean retail feel and no one will be stoned out of their mind when you talk to them.

That said, there is something to be said about having someone hand pick buds for you as opposed to just getting whatever is in the jar.
[Reply]
KC native 01:17 PM 03-24-2015
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
kinda behind...
Most of what Texas gets is whatever the big commercial strains are in Cali at the time.

Colorado has made inroads but they have quality control issues. Cali has long established distribution networks in Texas (hooray for the vietnamese gangs).

Blue Dream was fucking everywhere for the last 2 years.

Headband isn't a big commercial strain so we don't see it very often.
[Reply]
rtmike 01:18 PM 03-24-2015
Originally Posted by aturnis:
Went with the magic flight. Love it.

Always make sure you use the little brush they supplied for cleaning out the trench. I don't know how I tore the screen but I did.
Not to worry though with their lifetime warranty. I wouldn't have known that by visiting the local head shop. She told me I was SOL since there was NO warranty.

With her telling me that I bought a Wulf Vape.

I like the box much better.

Neither one compare to one of those little wooden box vape. My buddy had one & it was one of the best highs I'd had.
[Reply]
KC native 01:22 PM 03-24-2015
Originally Posted by pr_capone:
:-). They are intent on being a nationwide brand. I'm very happy to have an opportunity to be on the ground floor of Walmart.
I'm skeptical that anyone will be able to do this. I see it playing out more along the lines of the E-Cig type of places. If their scenario plays out though, I think it will be difficult for the smaller outfits to compete with big tobacco's scale and bank roll.
[Reply]
Katipan 01:25 PM 03-24-2015
Originally Posted by KC native:
I'm skeptical that anyone will be able to do this. I see it playing out more along the lines of the E-Cig type of places. If their scenario plays out though, I think it will be difficult for the smaller outfits to compete with big tobacco's scale and bank roll.
Craft beers still make millons.
[Reply]
KC native 01:30 PM 03-24-2015
Craft beers still make millons.
I agree. I think there is definitely a space for boutique types of places.

I think production will still allow for small players that are willing to cater to quality.

That being said, the tobacco companies have quietly looked into commercial cultivation in warehouse settings. They know that the market will be segmented along quality lines and they won't get caught slipping. Legalized marijuana is a lifeline for them to continue to be huge profitable companies. People are smoking less tobacco and with the increasing regulations on them, marijuana is where they will have to go.

Retailers are going to have a hard time differentiating themselves and establishing a nationwide brand though.
[Reply]
Page 34 of 189
« First < 243031323334 353637384484134 > Last »
Up