ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 34 of 51
« First < 243031323334 3536373844 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2021 Major League Baseball Playoff Repository Thread***
Coach 05:56 PM 10-05-2021

Schedule of the MLB 2021 Playoffs can be found below:
https://www.cbssports.com/mlb/news/2...ild-card-game/
[Reply]
PurpleJesus28 10:16 PM 10-23-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Look at the talent he has to work with and he has one ring to show for it. His decisions are suspect as ****.

His sub was Steve Souza Jr? The dude who has hit exactly dick since July? Lux sat in the dugout the entire night.
Ok,got it.Good old Harry Reynolds and the crew like ripping the Dodgers all night anyway.

Edit : And they just speculated Pujols could sign with the Royals hypothetically in the off season.I'm pretty sure he hates the fucking Royals,whether he's from here or not.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:24 PM 10-23-2021
Originally Posted by Coach:
Wow, he's only 44?

Yeah, I suppose I can see that happening down the road, or if Montreal get an team.
Yeah he took over the Jays GM job at like 31 or something lol
[Reply]
Coach 10:25 PM 10-23-2021
Originally Posted by PurpleJesus28:
Ok,got it.Good old Harry Reynolds and the crew like ripping the Dodgers all night anyway.

Edit : And they just speculated Pujols could sign with the Royals hypothetically in the off season.I'm pretty sure he hates the fucking Royals,whether he's from here or not.
Yeah, no. Pujols needs to retire. He's done.
[Reply]
Frazod 10:28 PM 10-23-2021
He reminded me of McGwire in his final playoff series against Arizona - an automatic out with runners in scoring position.
[Reply]
jd1020 10:30 PM 10-23-2021
You can only expect a 48 year old mans body to do so much.
[Reply]
TEX 10:32 PM 10-23-2021
For the love of ****….please beat the Astros.
Guess you gotta have somebody do it since the Dodgers sure can't. :-)
[Reply]
Frazod 10:35 PM 10-23-2021
Originally Posted by TEX:
Sure does help when you cheat.

Can't believe you can still root for those scumbags. Everybody involved in that crap should have been banned from baseball.
[Reply]
TEX 10:36 PM 10-23-2021
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
My Braves are in the WS for the first time since I was still a teenager. I'm spent.
Congrats! Hope it's a good series.
Go STROS!
[Reply]
TEX 10:37 PM 10-23-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:

Can't believe you can still root for those scumbags. Everybody involved in that crap should have been banned from baseball.
Too much respect for you to get into with you. But I will say that Cardinal Scum headed the whole operation and then there was the whole Cardinals thing about breaking into the Astros database. Remember that one? Is that cheating? Or are the Cardinals above it all?
And then there was the Boston Red Sox who used Apple Watches to relay stolen signs. And the NY Yankees who used TV's to do it as well.
And I'm all in favor of stripping the Astros WS Title. Also in favor of players involved paying a price. But MLB chose otherwise. Wonder why?

Anyway, sorry for the back and forth here. Again, I have a lot of respect for you. You can have the last word on the matter. I've said my peace.
[Reply]
Frazod 10:41 PM 10-23-2021
Too much respect for you to get into with you. But I will say that cardinal scum headed the whole thing n and then there was the whole thing about breaking into the Astros database. Remember that one is that cheating or the Cardinals above it all?
I guess I missed the part where that Cardinals bullshit ended up with them actively cheating during the games to win a fucking championship.
[Reply]
jd1020 10:41 PM 10-23-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:

Favorite Cardinals manager since the turn of the century?
[Reply]
Frazod 10:44 PM 10-23-2021
Originally Posted by jd1020:
Favorite Cardinals manager since the turn of the century?
Your lifelong butthurt has nothing to do with this.

I was actually happy Houston won until I found out how they did it.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:48 PM 10-23-2021
Fuck Houston.
[Reply]
TEX 10:59 PM 10-23-2021
**** Houston.
:-) Your Dodgers just blew their chance to avenge anything. I was so hoping they would face off against Houston. Would have been a great narrative. Anyway, you're entitled to your opinion, so let the hate flow...
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 02:34 AM 10-24-2021
I'd like to see pujols go 1-2 more seasons and break the 700 hr mark. He's not cooked. He was actually a solid hitter this year vs lefties and will easily find a role once the nl moves to a dh.
[Reply]
Page 34 of 51
« First < 243031323334 3536373844 > Last »
Up