NIUhuskies 08:39 AM 01-24-2023
I love that are doing this. Probably not smart to poke the bear
Spoiler!

[Reply]
rfaulk34 02:36 PM 01-26-2023
Originally Posted by Iconic:

Made me chuckle lmao
Well, at least the Chiefs just let their play do the talking. lulz

I like a little back and forth. More spicy.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 02:37 PM 01-26-2023
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
Well, at least the Chiefs just let their play do the talking. lulz

I like a little back and forth. More spicy.
You are triggered by that? :-)
[Reply]
Whatever 02:38 PM 01-26-2023
Originally Posted by Kman34:
I feel the need to comment that you can go **** your mother after I’m done with her..
Well, at least I won't be waiting long.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 02:38 PM 01-26-2023
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Of course we can tell the difference. One has cheese on top.
Now i'm intrigued. Which one?
[Reply]
Tonka83 02:38 PM 01-26-2023
Originally Posted by Whatever:
As a Bengals fan, I feel the need to comment on a few things.

The Burrow vs Mahomes thing is a bit silly to me. Both are great QB's. I really don't have an issue with people saying Mahomes is QB1, as he does have a better resume at this point. However, this character discussion is stupid. I get Mahomes is your guy. I get that you don't like Burrow because he owns Kansas City and may decide to raise your rent without notice. However, don't try to put a guy who rolls with trash like Brittany Matthews and that little beotch Jackson in his entourage on some kind of moral pedestal. The company you keep says as much about you as the words you speak.

I'm also surprised at how offended some of you are about the Chiefs being the underdog. Objectively, at what position groups are the Chiefs better? TE, definitely. OL. Even if we give you QB in a vacuum, Mahomes isn't 100% and there isn't much of a gap.

I don't really get how you guys think being doubted is some big psychological advantage for the Chiefs. Weren't the Bills the preseason darlings in the AFC? KC should have been fired up to beat them this year. How'd that turn out? Oh, KC lost. KC definitely had to be fired up to beat the Bengals earlier this year after losing to them twice last year. How'd that turn out? Oh, KC lost that one, too. That's not how the Chiefs seem to be wired, psychologically. The Chiefs are a team that gains confidence from being lauded by the media. They are not a team that has shown any ability to gain added motivation from being doubted. In fact, it seems to shake KC's confidence and makes them press. Why did Mahomes push Reid to go for on 4th down at the end of the first half in the AFCCG? Because the 2nd half comeback from the regular season matchup was in his head. He was pressing. Why did Kelce get stripped trying to do too much earlier this year? He was pressing.

[Reply]
rfaulk34 02:39 PM 01-26-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
GOD DAMN IT WILLIE
:-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 02:39 PM 01-26-2023
Burrowhead?

Now THAT'S what I call Gayha!
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 02:40 PM 01-26-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Burrowhead?

Now THAT'S what I call Gayha!
I always say it "GA-HUH", like Goofy.
[Reply]
Bearcat 02:41 PM 01-26-2023
Well, at least I won't be waiting long.

via Gfycat

[Reply]
Dawson 02:45 PM 01-26-2023
I'm starting to think this game won't even be close. Chiefs 34 Bengals 13
[Reply]
rfaulk34 02:51 PM 01-26-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I think there were more Bills fans the previous week. :-)

There was a pretty decent gathering of Bengals fans in the lower bowl behind their sideline after the game, but didn't seem crazy by any means.

I mean, it does seat ~78k.. a pic of even 5000 fans is just a small dent.

Show up, spend all of your money, don't light anything on fire, then GTFO, please. :-)
lol
[Reply]
rfaulk34 02:53 PM 01-26-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
If that one statement by Gay is enough for the Bengals to suddenly adjust their offense or play harder then we are in good shape. Doubt that statement will matter after the game Sunday.
None of them will. Both teams will be at max intensity with a trip to the Bowl on the line.
[Reply]
dlphg9 02:56 PM 01-26-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:

via Gfycat

The dude refers to his mom as his cum flask. Sucks it right out without even using a straw.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 02:56 PM 01-26-2023
As a Bengals fan, I feel the need to comment on a few things.

The Burrow vs Mahomes thing is a bit silly to me. Both are great QB's. I really don't have an issue with people saying Mahomes is QB1, as he does have a better resume at this point. However, this character discussion is stupid. I get Mahomes is your guy. I get that you don't like Burrow because he owns Kansas City and may decide to raise your rent without notice. However, don't try to put a guy who rolls with trash like Brittany Matthews and that little beotch Jackson in his entourage on some kind of moral pedestal. The company you keep says as much about you as the words you speak.

I'm also surprised at how offended some of you are about the Chiefs being the underdog. Objectively, at what position groups are the Chiefs better? TE, definitely. OL. Even if we give you QB in a vacuum, Mahomes isn't 100% and there isn't much of a gap.

I don't really get how you guys think being doubted is some big psychological advantage for the Chiefs. Weren't the Bills the preseason darlings in the AFC? KC should have been fired up to beat them this year. How'd that turn out? Oh, KC lost. KC definitely had to be fired up to beat the Bengals earlier this year after losing to them twice last year. How'd that turn out? Oh, KC lost that one, too. That's not how the Chiefs seem to be wired, psychologically. The Chiefs are a team that gains confidence from being lauded by the media. They are not a team that has shown any ability to gain added motivation from being doubted. In fact, it seems to shake KC's confidence and makes them press. Why did Mahomes push Reid to go for on 4th down at the end of the first half in the AFCCG? Because the 2nd half comeback from the regular season matchup was in his head. He was pressing. Why did Kelce get stripped trying to do too much earlier this year? He was pressing.

lol
[Reply]
rfaulk34 02:58 PM 01-26-2023
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
You are triggered by that? :-)
I'M FUCKING RAGING RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DUH!
[Reply]
Page 34 of 272
« First < 243031323334 353637384484134 > Last »
Up