ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 34 of 57
« First < 243031323334 3536373844 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Broncos
RunKC 05:54 PM 11-28-2021
Coming in with a full head of steam. First place on the line.

Only to be raped by us. Let’s make it 12 straight!
[Reply]
Halfcan 02:26 PM 12-04-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Can't ****ing wait to end Denvers season Sunday night
:-)

I like this idea.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:35 PM 12-04-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
:-)

I like this idea.
We won't see blowmo again the rest of the season after Sunday night
[Reply]
tredadda 02:50 PM 12-04-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
We won't see blowmo again the rest of the season after Sunday night
Yup. Like a groundhog he won't show his head until the draft again.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:35 PM 12-04-2021
Since 2013, the Chiefs have had a game flexed into prime time four times, more than any other NFL team. Oddly, three of those games have been against the Broncos.
[Reply]
Beerthirty 07:29 PM 12-04-2021
Carl Cheffers is in town. GEEEZ
[Reply]
chiefforlife 07:35 PM 12-04-2021
Gordon being out means nothing. Ive watched the Broncos a fair amount being in Colorado. To me, Javonta Williams is the better back anyways. I am surprised each week how much Gordon plays.
Javonta, dare I say it, reminds me a lot of Kareem Hunt. He rarely goes down on the first tackler, he makes people miss, is powerful and has great contact balance.
I was actually hoping Gordon was playing just to take carries away from Javonta.
I dont see the Broncos beating us with the Run anyways but this makes it a little harder IMO.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:32 PM 12-04-2021
Javonta isn't beating shit
[Reply]
RedinTexas 08:35 PM 12-04-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Since 2013, the Chiefs have had a game flexed into prime time four times, more than any other NFL team. Oddly, three of those games have been against the Broncos.
So the donks have been flexed into prime time 3 times. It reminds me of the old days when they had never appeared on Monday Night Football in the mid 70's. (At least I think they had never appeared on it.) Some bar in Denver had a contest where they would draw names from a hat and the winner would get to throw a brick through a tv showing Monday Night Football. They would get some cheap tv and the winner would throw the brick when the announcers were on screen. They usually would throw at Cosell.

The good old days when the donks were kept off the tv. Anyone else remember this?
[Reply]
crayzkirk 08:51 PM 12-04-2021
It's going to be a dog fight decided by less than a touchdown.
[Reply]
Stryker 09:44 PM 12-04-2021
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
Yes it will - GEAUX CHIEFS! I still think we win!
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:46 PM 12-04-2021
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
The only reason it would be close is Cheffers
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:59 PM 12-04-2021
Chris Jones is going to continuously drag his large flaccid penis across Turddy Brownwater’s face until he gets benched, then he will repeat upon mouse cock Lockweiler until the scoreboard reads 0:00, and a RECORD 12 in a row on those Dungkeys!! (Please don’t let me down after this post Chiefs) MOTHER FUCKINGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGOOOOOOO CCCCCCCHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEFFFFFFFFFFFFFFSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, (and fuck Carl MOTHERFUCKING Cheffers) go chiefs
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 11:10 PM 12-04-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Chris Jones is going to continuously drag his large flaccid penis across Turddy Brownwater’s face until he gets benched, then he will repeat upon mouse cock Lockweiler until the scoreboard reads 0:00, and a RECORD 12 in a row on those Dungkeys!! (Please don’t let me down after this post Chiefs) MOTHER ****INGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGOOOOOOO CCCCCCCHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEFFFFFFFFFFFFFFSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, (and **** Carl MOTHER****ING Cheffers) go chiefs
There are a few of you that have some seriously deeply suppressed admiration for the male anatomy. You should exchange numbers, work it out or get help.
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 11:10 PM 12-04-2021
Fuck the broncos
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:13 PM 12-04-2021
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
There are a few of you that have some seriously deeply suppressed admiration for the male anatomy. You should exchange numbers, work it out or get help.
Dick jokes are funny, man
[Reply]
Page 34 of 57
« First < 243031323334 3536373844 > Last »
Up