ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 337 of 378
« First < 237287327333334335336337 338339340341347 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread***
dirk digler 04:02 PM 10-18-2022
Can't believe the regular season starts tonight. Just seemed like the Finals ended a couple weeks ago.

Philly vs Celtics: 6:30PM CST TNT

GSW vs Lakers: 9:00PM CST TNT
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:19 AM 06-07-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
KCC is STILL seething and struggling to cope.
Nah, I really just found that tweet funny.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:20 AM 06-07-2023
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Hey, I'm going to send you your avatar over for the Cavs-Warriors bet I won.

Standby.
Making up imaginary bets again, I see.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:32 AM 06-07-2023
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Nah, I really just found that tweet funny.
Nobody believes you, but maybe you'll eventually believe yourself if you say it enough.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:39 AM 06-07-2023
Originally Posted by ARROW2:
Bron fans are like a cult. Can't wait until he leaves my franchise. Say anything the least bit critical about him and here they come like the alphabet mafia at you. Saying he is not the GOAT is like saying, hey, I prefer women instead. You get labeled a hater.
And also like a cult, they only acknowledge data that supports their point of view. They discredit overwhelming evidence that goes against their beliefs. Just the other day the CEO of the Lebron cult on here stated that longevity is the number one factor for who is and isn’t the GOAT.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:06 AM 06-07-2023
You're still upset about my comments about the T-Wolves being a boring-ass team and Anthony Edwards not being as good as SGA, I see. :-)

LeBron is the NBA. MJ is too for that matter. They're the two greatest players to ever play the game and their legacies matter far more to most people than any Finals between the Heat-Nuggets. Deal with it.
Go to some of these NBA threads from 10+ years ago. I stuck by Lebron through his shortcomings with the Cavs. I said he was the best player in the league when everybody was sucking Kobe's overrated cock. And yeah, I was supportive to the idea that he could/would have a greater career than Jordan, only because I was sick of hearing "There will never be a better player than Michael Jordan1!!!!" when humans are getting faster, stronger, more athletic, and the game keeps evolving and changing.

Hell, I fucking defended YOU in the past. I said both you and the Jordan worshippers were equally at fault for derailing a thread whose purpose is to talk about the current season of NBA basketball, not be reduced to a season-long hashing of the same tired Skip Bayless topic over and over and over again.

I was wrong on that last one. I see the error of my ways. It wasn't both sides who were at fault. It's just you. When Lebron is playing, sure, the haters will come out and either unfairly discredit his high level of play or mock him when he loses, but that's because they're haters and it's CURRENT NBA DISCUSSION. Lebron is/was still playing, and they're commenting on what he's doing right now.

Lebron is now out. He's been out for a couple weeks. And you keep posting this stupid Lebron vs MJ shit.

That's opinion spamming. We know your views on Lebron. You've made them plenty clear before. Since he went out of the playoffs, no new data or information has been brought to light in search of the definitive answer to the glorious Lebron vs MJ question. It's you continuing to derail a topic such that people who MIGHT want to talk about the NBA finals are actually avoiding it because it's too much effort to steer the conversation back to its intended purpose.

Lebron is going to retire in a year or three. Are you going to keep doing this shit in the NBA threads when he does hang'em up? If not, then why do you feel the need to do it now when it's the offseason for him?
[Reply]
ARROW2 11:14 AM 06-07-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Go to some of these NBA threads from 10+ years ago. I stuck by Lebron through his shortcomings with the Cavs. I said he was the best player in the league when everybody was sucking Kobe's overrated cock. And yeah, I was supportive to the idea that he could/would have a greater career than Jordan, only because I was sick of hearing "There will never be a better player than Michael Jordan1!!!!" when humans are getting faster, stronger, more athletic, and the game keeps evolving and changing.

Hell, I ****ing defended YOU in the past. I said both you and the Jordan worshippers were equally at fault for derailing a thread whose purpose is to talk about the current season of NBA basketball, not be reduced to a season-long hashing of the same tired Skip Bayless topic over and over and over again.

I was wrong on that last one. I see the error of my ways. It wasn't both sides who were at fault. It's just you. When Lebron is playing, sure, the haters will come out and either unfairly discredit his high level of play or mock him when he loses, but that's because they're haters and it's CURRENT NBA DISCUSSION. Lebron is/was still playing, and they're commenting on what he's doing right now.

Lebron is now out. He's been out for a couple weeks. And you keep posting this stupid Lebron vs MJ shit.

That's opinion spamming. We know your views on Lebron. You've made them plenty clear before. Since he went out of the playoffs, no new data or information has been brought to light in search of the definitive answer to the glorious Lebron vs MJ question. It's you continuing to derail a topic such that people who MIGHT want to talk about the NBA finals are actually avoiding it because it's too much effort to steer the conversation back to its intended purpose.

Lebron is going to retire in a year or three. Are you going to keep doing this shit in the NBA threads when he does hang'em up? If not, then why do you feel the need to do it now when it's the offseason for him?

HE GOT LE SWEPT!!!! PERIOD!
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 11:21 AM 06-07-2023
Originally Posted by ARROW2:
HE GOT LE SWEPT!!!! PERIOD!
Kobe got swept by a helicopter
[Reply]
New World Order 11:42 AM 06-07-2023
Making up imaginary bets again, I see.
AV Bet. You have GS, I have Cle.

Are you in or are you in?
Absolutely. You can't seriously think Cleveland will win this series, right?
I'll have your AV tomorrow
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:49 AM 06-07-2023
I'll have your AV tomorrow
Doesn't look like the terms were ever finalized there to me. Did you respond to that post?

Speaks to just what an accomplishment winning that series over that stacked roster was for the GOAT though.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:59 AM 06-07-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:

Do you know what was the biggest NBA story this week so far? It wasn't the result of game 2 of the NBA Finals. It was the leak of Kyrie trying to get LeBron to join up in Dallas with him. Have a guess as to why that might be?

Originally Posted by :
Continuing to derail what discussion? That was just a basic shit post in a thread that hadn't been active in over a day because nobody cares to actually talk about the Heat/Nuggets series in here (a discussion which I've certainly been involved while the games are ongoing and would be happy to discuss with you).

You noticeably haven't made a single post here since the NBA Finals started (with your most recent post before today also having to do with shitting on LeBron/me) and have shown no interest in wanting to talk about those games so don't come in here giving my shit for trying to derail a discussion that doesn't even exist.

Originally Posted by :
Maybe? I suppose it depends on how interesting the NBA is without him. If it weren't for LeBron discussion, this thread (and all of the other associated threads over the years) would be a fraction of their size. Players on the level of LeBron and MJ provoke discussion for years past their retirement. That's the nature of all-time great athletes.
[Reply]
New World Order 12:39 PM 06-07-2023
Doesn't look like the terms were ever finalized there to me. Did you respond to that post?

Speaks to just what an accomplishment winning that series over that stacked roster was for the GOAT though.
Oh it was...

Potentially 2 games away from losing your bet, NWO. What were you thinking betting on the Warriors losing? :-)
Prepare for your new Avatar soon my friend.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:43 PM 06-07-2023
Oh it was...

Prepare for your new Avatar soon my friend.
That just looks like further proof you never responded to me. :-)
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:47 PM 06-07-2023
:-) Holy shit, he really is going down the path of Knowmo. Bet welching now.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:48 PM 06-07-2023
:-) What would he need to respond to? He offered. You accepted. That seems rather cut and dry to me.
[Reply]
New World Order 12:52 PM 06-07-2023
Are you welching or what? We had a conversation about our bet when the Cavs were down 3-1...
[Reply]
Page 337 of 378
« First < 237287327333334335336337 338339340341347 > Last »
Up