ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 336 of 359
« First < 236286326332333334335336 337338339340346 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Another hot teacher caught having sex with student
eazyb81 07:52 AM 12-08-2011
I can't imagine the epic game this 13 year old must have to nail this hottie. What a stone cold pimp.

http://www.magic1079.com/cc-common/n...rticle=9482743

Originally Posted by :
​A 28-year-old Lake Charles-area woman faces a bevy of charges after Louisiana police said she repeatedly had sex with a 13-year-old boy who she met at the Bible camp where she was a teacher/aide.

According to the Sulphur Daily News, Heather Daughdrill initiated the relationship in June and it continued until a complaint was filed in October. After her arrest on November 29, police told the paper that Daughdrill would pick her victim up from school without his parents' knowledge and subject him to sexual encounters. Louisiana cops also reportedly found sexually explicit texts between Daughdrill and her victim.

[Reply]
Chief Pagan 08:29 PM 10-26-2023
Originally Posted by Stryker:
I just do not get the "fascination" of all of this. You are ruining your life for a "kid" just unreal to me. If you are 24 and want to "cheat" do it with a 29 - 32 year old who is going to TEAR THAT ASS UP! What is a 16 year old going to do for you? 4 minutes in heaven? WOW! :-)
A buddy of mine lived on military base as a teenager.

He was pretty athletic.

I know he probably embellished a bit...

But I don't doubt that he was getting plenty of wives as sixteen year old.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:44 PM 10-26-2023
Would anyone wanna see DJ give 1 of these teachers a ride?
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 08:33 AM 10-27-2023
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
Her Facebook is still up: https://www.facebook.com/Rikki.Lyn1/photos

Had a baby last year.
Holy shit people. Lock down your social media. No way should everyone be able to see every picture & post you put online. :-)
[Reply]
RockChalk 08:35 AM 10-27-2023
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
conjugal visits... :-)

(oops, did I say that out loud?)

A user on Reddit claimed they were a fellow classmate of the alleged victim. They said: 'I go to St. James and honestly this shook me to my core, knowing there was a teacher involving themselves with students I know scared me. what if this happened to me or my friends?

'What really got to me was how people reacted. when the student came back to school everyone started congratulating him, praising him and people on Snapchat are posting about how pretty she is and how lucky he was, that is absolutely disgusting.'

link
Reddit user is either a female student or a gay dude. No other option.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 08:45 AM 10-27-2023
I see a couple of innocent women on this page. Big fan of their work actually. These teachers needed to be in my school 15 years ago.
[Reply]
DanBecky 09:06 AM 10-27-2023
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic:
I see a couple of innocent women on this page. Big fan of their work actually. These teachers needed to be in my school 15 years ago.
No joke, some dudes have all the luck.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 09:12 AM 10-27-2023
Originally Posted by DanBecky:
No joke, some dudes have all the luck.
Meanwhile all I had in HS was a pedophile music teacher that finally got caught and arrested. He was indeed guilty.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:24 AM 10-27-2023
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic:
Meanwhile all I had in HS was a pedophile music teacher that finally got caught and arrested. He was indeed guilty.
Sure....just gloss over the fact that these women are pedophiles too.
[Reply]
BEAVER 09:33 AM 10-27-2023
Originally Posted by ghak99:
She probably made that last FB post early because she thought she might not be able to make it from jail on the actual date. :-)

She's a barrel racer. I'm out. You fuckers better think this one through before offering to house her during probation.
Horse chicks are fucking nuts and barrel racers are the leading edge.
[Reply]
Holladay 09:53 AM 10-27-2023
In deed, she was a "Special" Education teacher. She was just doing her job.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 10:00 AM 10-27-2023
Couple buddies of mine in high school was nailing a teacher back in high school. Best part of it she was the prosecuting attorneys wife. And he was under investigation at that time by the state. So no way that was getting out lol
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:40 AM 10-27-2023
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Couple buddies of mine in high school was nailing a teacher back in high school. Best part of it she was the prosecuting attorneys wife. And he was under investigation at that time by the state. So no way that was getting out lol
Women aren't held to the same levels of accountability as men.

Men would have their lives and careers ruined for fucking underage girls as a teacher.

These worthless whores just get probation and learn zero accountability because they're allowed to run rampant their entire lives.

"Totally not guilty tho"

You dumb motherfuckers want to know what "toxic masculinity" is in practice?

It's giving sexual predator women a pass because they're "cute."

Quit being part of the fucking problem.
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 10:46 AM 10-27-2023
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:

Men would have their lives and careers ruined for fucking underage girls as a teacher.

These worthless whores just get probation and learn zero accountability because they're allowed to run rampant their entire lives.

"Totally not guilty tho"

Okay, I will try but it's very hard.
[Reply]
philfree 10:46 AM 10-27-2023

Men would have their lives and careers ruined for ****ing underage girls as a teacher.

"Totally not guilty tho"

You dumb mother****ers want to know what "toxic masculinity" is in practice?

Quit being part of the ****ing problem.
You seemed scarred but I think the "not guilty" is in jest from most.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 10:49 AM 10-27-2023

"Totally not guilty tho"

Lol, go rub one out dude.
[Reply]
Page 336 of 359
« First < 236286326332333334335336 337338339340346 > Last »
Up