ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 331 of 344
« First < 231281321327328329330331 332333334335341 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** The Official Chiefs vs bengals game day thread*****
big nasty kcnut 12:00 AM 01-29-2023
It's time to finish this. Welcome to the ARROWHEAD INVITATIONAL!
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:49 PM 01-29-2023
Originally Posted by Coach:
See Bearcat's post.

Again. Disengage, or get cooked.
I didn't think requesting an explanation was out of line, but it appears you don't actually have one. I guess we can leave it at that.
[Reply]
carcosa 11:50 PM 01-29-2023
Originally Posted by InvinciBill:
omg . . .
I freaking nailed it
[Reply]
Coach 11:51 PM 01-29-2023
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
I didn't think requesting an explanation was out of line, but it appears you don't actually have one. I guess we can leave it at that.
Again, as shown below, I am not the only one seeing this.

Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
McDuffie is way out of position and tripping over himself for the second time.
Originally Posted by Monticore:
Mcduffie fell again fuck
Originally Posted by kepp:
McDuffie is getting worked
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
McDuffie slipping all over.
Originally Posted by cdcox:
McDuffie needs new cleats.
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
We need to change cleats. Our players keep slipping or tripping.
Originally Posted by MMXcalibur:
Get McDuffie some new cleats.

The two plays to Boyd resulted from McDuffie slipping.
Do I need to keep going?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:57 PM 01-29-2023
Again, as shown below, I am not the only one seeing this.

Do I need to keep going?
I don't disagree that he slipped. Again, though, I'm done with this.

He played well, as did the other rooks given that Sneed went out early. I doubt anyone would disagree.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 11:59 PM 01-29-2023
Bills lose to the Chiefs, "CHANGE THE OVERTIME RULES!"

Bengals lose to the Chiefs, "CHANGE HOW WE OFFICIATE THE GAME COMPLETELY!"

Chiefs have been more responsible for changes to the NFL the last couple years then the Owners themselves.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:59 PM 01-29-2023
Okay, yeah, I know, people don't like gameday negative nancies, but to be fair... McDuffie had a couple bad slips in that first half.

Every CB does from time to time. Doesn't mean shit about who he is as a player. Just means he fucked up a couple times.
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:02 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Okay, yeah, I know, people don't like gameday negative nancies, but to be fair... McDuffie had a couple bad slips in that first half.

Every CB does from time to time. Doesn't mean shit about who he is as a player. Just means he fucked up a couple times.
Yeah. I think he just needs different cleats. Or he chose the wrong length/type studs. Whatever.

And he had at least one other slip in the second half. But it didn't cost us that time.

Overall, though, he had a really good game.
[Reply]
Eleazar 12:04 AM 01-30-2023

Every CB does from time to time. Doesn't mean shit about who he is as a player. Just means he ****ed up a couple times.
I think it's all coming from the fact that he slipped twice.
[Reply]
Coach 12:04 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
I don't disagree that he slipped. Again, though, I'm done with this.

He played well, as did the other rooks given that Sneed went out early. I doubt anyone would disagree.
He did good, but he did also made mistakes that contributed to the game being closer than it probably should.

That being said, you can’t post calling out members and shit on them, then all of a sudden get mad when you got shown the evidence of the bad to go with the good.

Have a good night.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:07 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Munson:
Talk that shit, my boy!
[Reply]
Coach 12:07 AM 01-30-2023

Thank you. I'm not shitting on McDuffie. I just call it as how I see it. He had a rough day to go along with good plays he made.

That's it.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 12:10 AM 01-30-2023
Thank you. I'm not shitting on McDuffie. I just call it as how I see it. He had a rough day to go along with good plays he made.

That's it.
Yeah, man. Bolton had some bad whiffs, too. But I still love the guy.
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:14 AM 01-30-2023
What a damn game. It wasn't pretty, in fact it was the kind of mucked up game that KC tends to lose, but wow, they really gutted that one out. This game might go down as the greatest Chiefs win in my life. What a total team effort, what amazing stories that came to fruition in this course of the game, redemption for so many players and coaches . . . God, i love this team
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 12:16 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
BURROWHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

See you losers, with your fake injuries in two weeks when the Eagles beat your ass.

1-3 against Burrow. No line and you eeeeeeeek one out and you needed the refs help to do it. Celebrate up! You're still our bitches! lolololol

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

I'll leave you losers with this.

Those three wins mean jack and shit now, don’t they? This was your chance, and you couldn’t even beat an injury-depleted KC squad in a transition year. Now you have to start paying people. KC will be getting better while you get worse.

Mahomes, the undisputed king of the NFL. KC, the undisputed kings of the AFC!
[Reply]
Munson 12:23 AM 01-30-2023

��VIDEO: Trent McDuffie talks the importance of #Chiefs rookies: "This will always be Arrowhead Stadium" pic.twitter.com/7gee6bPebW

— Aaron Ladd (@aaronladd0) January 30, 2023

[Reply]
Page 331 of 344
« First < 231281321327328329330331 332333334335341 > Last »
Up