ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 330 of 488
« First < 230280320326327328329330 331332333334340380430 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official 2022 Free Agency Megathread****
The Franchise 10:55 AM 03-13-2022
Legal tampering period begins tomorrow, March 14th. Throw all of your rumors and moves in here.

Obviously, for the people who hate mega threads, feel free to create a new thread for larger moves and anything Chiefs.

DANIEL SORENSEN IS NO LONGER ON THIS TEAM!
[Reply]
TRR 10:12 PM 03-29-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
:-(

I just watched the highlights from that link I posted. Alex Smith looked like GOD with Hill. Ugh. I'm fine with our moving on but JFC it's hard not having that guy in our corner.
Agree…but there were also many times this season where Patrick tried to force the issue to Hill instead of taking what the defense gave him.

I’ll certainly miss watching the connection between the two. They certainly built a great rapport. But I’m looking forward to seeing Patrick evolve even more so within the offense.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:31 PM 03-29-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
:-(

I just watched the highlights from that link I posted. Alex Smith looked like GOD with Hill. Ugh. I'm fine with our moving on but JFC it's hard not having that guy in our corner.
That was a weird season. Smith looked like an MVP candidate the first 6 games or so they we lost like 5 or 6 straight to some real shit teams like the Giants and Jets. I assume you were at those games?
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:41 PM 03-29-2022

RUMOR: Los Angeles #Chargers could be signing safety Tyrann Mathieu any time tonight, as he would be taking a pay cut in order to join a super bowl contender, per @BallsackSports

— John Garden  (@JohnGardenFOX) March 29, 2022

[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 10:43 PM 03-29-2022
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Why do you follow fake accounts?

just made out with my girlfriend y’all mfs can’t relate

— John Garden  (@JohnGardenFOX) March 30, 2022

Anyone like this doesn’t have information and clear fake account
[Reply]
BryanBusby 11:40 PM 03-29-2022
Please do not disparage a reputable source like ballsack sports.
[Reply]
PattyFlakes 11:41 PM 03-29-2022
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Please do not disparage a reputable source like ballsack sports.
BJ Hardick is one of the most reputable sports writers there is.
[Reply]
bobhill 05:26 AM 03-30-2022
Originally Posted by ShowtimeSBMVP:
Why do you follow fake accounts?

Anyone like this doesn’t have information and clear fake account
He likes the smell of buttcrack sports
[Reply]
In58men 06:22 AM 03-30-2022
Did we trade for Scary Terry yet?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 07:45 AM 03-30-2022
Originally Posted by In58men:
Yeah, because drafting ALWAYS works out.

We don’t need a star WR and if he ever had Mahomes throwing to him, you can bet he’ll be a star. Pay the proven player, fuck them picks, we have plenty of them.
That's why you keep drafting them.

If you have a great GM and he continues to throw talent at the position, it shouldn't be a struggle to end up with 2-3 above average WR targets via the draft.

Paying the proven player is great - until the cap says you can't anymore.

The path forward is paying to protect Pat and giving him a defense full of competent players. If/When Kelce retires or falls off, you may go out there and spend a little to firm up your primary target on offense.

But Mahomes is a force multiplier and from now on that's exactly what he'll have to demonstrate.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 07:47 AM 03-30-2022
Originally Posted by Phoneix:
Tyreek wasn’t a “star” when he had Smith throwing to him either. So how do you think the combo of Keenum/Smith/Fitzpatrick/Heineke makes McLauren look? Tyreek was just a “gadget” player until Mahomes made him the truly special player he is.
It's about traits.

If you didn't see Star potential in Hill when Smith was throwing to him, you weren't paying attention.

McLauren is a nice route runner and has solid hands. He's physical enough. Hell, he's largely what people hope we'll be getting from JJSS in most ways.

He's not going to come out here and be the focal point of an offense that teams have to gameplan around. That's just not the skill-set he brings to the table.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 07:49 AM 03-30-2022
Originally Posted by Phoneix:
So I’m just dreaming the “accusations” of making the pro bowl as a KR not a WR throughout the league?

2016/2017 were his statistically lowest production years with the exception of his injury shortened 2019 season
Little bit.

Hill went for 1,200 yards on only 105 targets w/ the best catch% of his career and best yards/target of his career with Alex Smith throwing him the football in 2017.

If he wasn't a star yet, it's the league's fault, not his.

Hill demonstrated every possible earmark of a superstar player and the tools jumped off the screen. That's simply not the case with McLauren.
[Reply]
O.city 07:53 AM 03-30-2022
I just don't think you're gonna trade for a guy that can replace Tyreek so don't try. Just stock the position with capable guys, add some other weapons wherever and go from there.

As DJ said, it's at the point where Mahomes is gonna have to put on his big boy pants and make it work.
[Reply]
O.city 07:54 AM 03-30-2022
If San Fran did come to you and said "hey, we aren't gonna be able to or don't plan on paying Bosa. Give us 29-30 and next years 2nd and we will let you pay him.".

Anyone doin that?
[Reply]
The Franchise 07:57 AM 03-30-2022
I’m all about trading for a guy like Shenault at this point. He’s got a skill set that this offense doesn’t have IMO. And if you’re looking to just stack the WR room with talent…..then he’s perfect.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:57 AM 03-30-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
If San Fran did come to you and said "hey, we aren't gonna be able to or don't plan on paying Bosa. Give us 29-30 and next years 2nd and we will let you pay him.".

Anyone doin that?
I am.
[Reply]
Page 330 of 488
« First < 230280320326327328329330 331332333334340380430 > Last »
Up