ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 33 of 35
« First < 232930313233 3435 >
Media Center>Madden 24
Hammock Parties 10:28 PM 06-06-2023
PC is getting next-gen features this year so I'm in if it's not a total clusterfuck.

First official images released.
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Wallcrawler 02:50 PM 09-09-2023
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
As opposed to slumming on all Pro or bragging about sack numbers on pro using nano blitz :-)..ya it's the solution to getting better. Start slow and work up to balance Sim stats.
Hard to call it a nano blitz. You call the blitz and crash the line in.

Literally one adjustment on the line and the o line loses its mind.

It's just terrible programming.

When you can call any coverage play, tell all linebackers to blitz, and the o line shits it's pants every time, that's just not good game design.

This isn't a single defensive playcall being used. I mean Christ 3-4 odd like every play in that set can destroy the qb.

Do we just house rules ourselves and not play 3-4 defense because it's unstoppable?

Madden is once again hot trash in which massive adjustments need to be made by the player restricting themselves in order to get anywhere near a sim experience.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:33 PM 09-09-2023
Yes the game is still garbage under that sane code. Been saying it for awhile now...
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:57 PM 09-13-2023

Cpu linebackers got Ray Lewis reaction time on any non RPO (as long as it's not your own AI LB)

— Hugh Midtitty (@GirthSKI) September 13, 2023

[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:33 AM 09-14-2023

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:54 AM 09-14-2023
axis is shit but maximum football looks good
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:37 AM 09-15-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
axis is shit but maximum football looks good
Ya that's a shame, they've been promising a much better gameplay experience but it has been about 7 years since they first introduced it.
[Reply]
lcarus 01:01 PM 09-15-2023
This years Madden is only a tiny bit better but I kind of want to get it. I just want to play some damn franchise amd Madden is the only option. Is there anywhere selling it for cheap yet?
[Reply]
lcarus 06:33 PM 09-22-2023
How disrespected is Butker in this game? Holy hell he's a 77 overall. He's one of the top 2 or 3 kickers in the league. His power is only 78. He should be at least a 90 rated kicker and his power should be 95+
[Reply]
Dayze 08:12 PM 09-24-2023
I’ve been playing occasionally. It’s like I don’t feel in total control of ball carrier and others. Keep seeing these button prompts pop up at keyed moments either in pass rush or wrs.
Is supposed to sort off feel like button push / move/animation? I just sort of feel a bit disconnected once the play starts. Hard to explain.
[Reply]
lcarus 07:42 AM 09-28-2023
Originally Posted by Dayze:
I’ve been playing occasionally. It’s like I don’t feel in total control of ball carrier and others. Keep seeing these button prompts pop up at keyed moments either in pass rush or wrs.
Is supposed to sort off feel like button push / move/animation? I just sort of feel a bit disconnected once the play starts. Hard to explain.
Pass rush feels kinda weird. Against the CPU I usually control Chris Jones, FAU/Karlaftis, or Bolton. Jones with his bull rush against single blocking is unstoppable but the QBs are good at veering away from the rusher.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 12:58 PM 10-03-2023
Call whatever coverage you like in either 4-3 or 3-4.

If it's 3-4, simply pinch your d line and blitz all linebackers.
User cover either the rb, te, or slot depending on formation.

If 4-3, simply call for the d line to crash middle, but leave them lined up as they are. Blitz all linebackers, but user one of them again to cover the rb, te, or slot depending on their formation.

At the snap, watch the qb get instantly destroyed by either ends, or olbs screaming into the backfield.

The game doesn't adjust to this, even on all madden, even with the qbs with the highest awareness ratings.

If you lose a game on Madden because the other team got points, its because you wanted them to get points.

Offensively, the game is a joke with the correct route combinations. Catch them in cover 3, call slot streak for easy one play tds.

Mesh concepts confuse the shit out of the cpu, and the absolute ai killer is a bunch formation with a streak on the outside motioned to the sideline, a corner route in the middle, and a short out inside.

It just breaks the brain of the cpu. One of these receivers, literally every single time you snap the football, will be wide open.

In week 16 of an online league, a cpu generated rookie qb that I drafted has 10k yards passing and 111 tds to 12 ints.

Tyreek hill has about 6k yards and 60 of those tds. The rest are spread around between Hardman, Kelce, and Mark Andrews.

I literally went 10 games without ever rushing the football one time. I don't punt. There's no reason to.

The only ints thrown are the bullshit drop ints when the game is trying to rubberband the opponent back into the game.
[Reply]
lcarus 08:41 PM 10-03-2023
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
Call whatever coverage you like in either 4-3 or 3-4.

If it's 3-4, simply pinch your d line and blitz all linebackers.
User cover either the rb, te, or slot depending on formation.

If 4-3, simply call for the d line to crash middle, but leave them lined up as they are. Blitz all linebackers, but user one of them again to cover the rb, te, or slot depending on their formation.

At the snap, watch the qb get instantly destroyed by either ends, or olbs screaming into the backfield.

The game doesn't adjust to this, even on all madden, even with the qbs with the highest awareness ratings.

If you lose a game on Madden because the other team got points, its because you wanted them to get points.

Offensively, the game is a joke with the correct route combinations. Catch them in cover 3, call slot streak for easy one play tds.

Mesh concepts confuse the shit out of the cpu, and the absolute ai killer is a bunch formation with a streak on the outside motioned to the sideline, a corner route in the middle, and a short out inside.

It just breaks the brain of the cpu. One of these receivers, literally every single time you snap the football, will be wide open.

In week 16 of an online league, a cpu generated rookie qb that I drafted has 10k yards passing and 111 tds to 12 ints.

Tyreek hill has about 6k yards and 60 of those tds. The rest are spread around between Hardman, Kelce, and Mark Andrews.

I literally went 10 games without ever rushing the football one time. I don't punt. There's no reason to.

The only ints thrown are the bullshit drop ints when the game is trying to rubberband the opponent back into the game.
Yeah I got straight up tired of running mesh and hitting Kelce for a minimum of 10 yards. Even out of the basic strong formation with 2 WRs, mesh is almost always open. And yeah, the bunch formation flood concepts break the AI's brain. I always end up running some different stuff just to keep it interesting but then I quickly get bored.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:27 PM 10-05-2023
Interesting. Added some new superstar abilities to the game. Travis Kelce got one of them.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 08:33 AM 10-06-2023
Originally Posted by Squirty Snatch:
Interesting. Added some new superstar abilities to the game. Travis Kelce got one of them.
Looks like it applies to the trash MUT mode only.

Looked at the players in franchise mode and these abilities are not present in our online league.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:23 PM 10-06-2023
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
Looks like it applies to the trash MUT mode only.

Looked at the players in franchise mode and these abilities are not present in our online league.
You'd have to restart to have them.
[Reply]
Page 33 of 35
« First < 232930313233 3435 >
Up