ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 33 of 40
« First < 232930313233 34353637 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Where do the Chiefs stand in the Division?
comochiefsfan 10:40 AM 03-23-2022
This hurts.

We're clearly behind LA now and probably even with Denver and Vegas.

Hopefully we make the playoffs next year. This blows.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:00 PM 10-26-2022
Stats pretty much include Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Drew Brees and Aaron Rodgers' entire careers too.

Brady's got 3 in the top 20.

Manning's got 2 in the top 20.

Aaron Rodgers has 1 in the top 20.

Drew Brees has 2 in the top 20.

And then there's Mahomes with 5 in the top 20. Literally every year he's started is in the top 20 lol
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:11 PM 10-26-2022
The Chiefs "power rankings" from around the web:
Sports Illustrated: No. 2
Yahoo! Sports: No. 3
Bleacher Report: No. 3
The Athletic: No. 3
ESPN: No. 3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
carcosa 01:09 PM 10-26-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:

KEEP FUCKING DOUBTING US !!! MEDIA IS BIAS IMHO!!!!!!
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:20 PM 10-26-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:

Man, I simply don't care. They could be 30th and it wouldn't matter. Get into the tourney and I like our chances.
[Reply]
irafreak 01:39 PM 10-26-2022
Originally Posted by Razaele:
That’s pretty remarkable, the Chiefs have 4 of the top 8 since 1999
And the lowest mahomes year, we won the super bowl
[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:24 PM 10-26-2022

[Reply]
raybec 4 06:25 PM 10-26-2022
Originally Posted by carcosa:
God that Baby Lee post is so ****ing bad, even for him. Stale Bill Simmons shtick combined with dogshit analysis. One of the worst posters on this board.
Every post stinks of the "Look how smart I am" attitude that makes it unreadable.
[Reply]
BWillie 07:19 PM 10-26-2022
Originally Posted by carcosa:
KEEP ****ING DOUBTING US !!! MEDIA IS BIAS IMHO!!!!!!
How are they doubting us? The Chiefs are a consensus 2 or 3 from...everybody. They lost to the Bills at home. Of course the Bills should be #1 in a power poll.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 07:40 PM 10-26-2022
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
I said it in a previous thread and I’ll say it again, this place has gone from one extreme to the next in a matter of 4 years. From expecting the absolute worst “because Chiefs” to basically 80% of us thinking the front office is infallible and we’re absolutely invincible as a franchise because we have a great QB.

Well guess what? Any last thread of magic this organization had is gone with this trade. They absolutely were not expecting it and have no plan to replace the most dynamic playmaker in football. There’s no magic fix out there. To pretend losing Tyreek Hill out of nowhere is just no big deal and you’re a moron to question otherwise is just plain ridiculous.

We’re almost to the NFL draft and this team has gotten drastically worse. Not just a little, a lot. Every other team in our division has gotten drastically better. Not just a little, a lot. Like it or not, we’re in serious trouble as it stands right now. Nobody we draft with our late first round picks is going to change that.

Whatever, we had a nice run and I’m sure (at least I hope) there will be more to come under Pat. However, there is no guarantee of that. Ask the Seahawks, or the Packers, or the Saints, or the Falcons. It’s not that goddamn easy. It’s just not.
Solid take here.
[Reply]
carcosa 07:49 PM 10-26-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
How are they doubting us? The Chiefs are a consensus 2 or 3 from...everybody. They lost to the Bills at home. Of course the Bills should be #1 in a power poll.
It's joke
[Reply]
Halfcan 08:14 PM 10-26-2022
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Your post got me curious because I hadn't seen Jamie Erdahl's prediction. I can't find his nonsense but I did find good ole Bart Scott and usual dumbassery.

:-) How does Barf Scott even have a job- what a dipshit!
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 09:38 PM 10-26-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
We will host another home AFC Championship game after Josh Allen injures himself running around. Then Frank Clark will decapitate Joe Burrow. Kevin Spacey will come onto the field and place his head in a box and send it to Burrow's family. It won't even say delicate on it because nobody cares.
Having Missouri boy Brad Pitt put his head in a box would be the better scenario

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G using Tapatalk
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:43 PM 10-26-2022
Nick’s tiers are on the damn money again!

Why aren’t there more objective journalists like him?!
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:09 PM 10-26-2022
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
Solid take here.
That was breathtakingly stupid. Just, wow.
[Reply]
carcosa 10:51 PM 10-26-2022
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
Every post stinks of the "Look how smart I am" attitude that makes it unreadable.
And he's not even remotely smart lmao

He's the living embodiment of the Dunning-Kruger effect
[Reply]
Page 33 of 40
« First < 232930313233 34353637 > Last »
Up