Page 33 of 104
« First < 232930313233 343536374383 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Buffalo Bills
TLO 09:16 PM 01-16-2022
We're on to Buffalo
[Reply]
Protocal69 04:11 AM 01-18-2022
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
He was terrible in 2 out of 3 playoff games last year.

He choked badly in his first playoff game too.

He has been bad more often than good so far in his 5 playoff appearances.
Interesting that Josh is Top 4 in NFL HISTORY IN PLAYOFF CAREER PASSER RATING. But go ahead as you were saying smh
[Reply]
BlackOp 04:28 AM 01-18-2022
Originally Posted by Protocal69:
Interesting that Josh is Top 4 in NFL HISTORY IN PLAYOFF CAREER PASSER RATING. But go ahead as you were saying smh
Did you capitalize that to make it more real?

I hate to be the bearer of bad news...but your team is about to get smoked. Your SB was last weekend...just a heads up.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 05:17 AM 01-18-2022
You know what is INTERESTING?!

I actually remember more about your QB's playoff games than you do. Looks like you were too injured from the table jumping and drinking to remember how terrible Josh Allen was just last year.

1st game against Indy. Erratic but Indy schemed poorly and he made big plays. I rated this as his 1 successful game last playoff.

Against Baltimore. Allen struggled to get 1st downs.

Against KC got walloped as Mahomes went on a huge run and Allen couldn't respond. In the end, he threw the ball at a Chief as he lost his cool and he broke down.

Allen's playoff passer rating is lower than Mahomes by a lot. Just as his regular season passer rating is.

But thanks for stopping in and giving us a laugh you silly drunk.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:41 AM 01-18-2022
Tables snapped.

Buttholes fingered.

Hearts broken.

Again.

Fuck off Buffalo fan.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 07:57 AM 01-18-2022
Slow your roll, dude.

It’s called ‘sample size’.

He’s only played in, what, 5 playoff games?

Just because he went ‘God-mode’ in one playoff game against an overmatched Patriots team with a rookie QB starting his first playoff game, doesn’t erase his performance from the previous playoff games.

Just out of curiosity, you wanna tell us what his career playoff passer rating was all time prior to the Pats game this weekend? No, of course you don’t. Because it doesn’t fit the narrative you’re trying to push here.

You act like we didn’t all get to witness firsthand last year what he looked like in Arrowhead in the AFC Title game? Or that we didn’t witness the prior playoff games (Ravens game) where the defense carried him to victory.

If you wanna believe Allen is an ‘all time great playoff QB’ based on one dominant game, by all means, go ahead.

You’re NOT going to convince anyone here, though. We’ve seen his other games for ourselves.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 08:07 AM 01-18-2022
Let's not forget his 2019 playoff game against Houston where he pitched the ball away with about a minute to go. It was a true WTF moment for everyone watching. They were very lucky to recover that ball, but lost anyway.
[Reply]
Curé 08:15 AM 01-18-2022
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Did you capitalize that to make it more real?

I hate to be the bearer of bad news...but your team is about to get smoked. Your SB was last weekend...just a heads up.
this is the blacko that i like. being a real fan and calling out the trolls for their bs. well done.

yes. the smokin is a comin.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:43 AM 01-18-2022
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
Slow your roll, dude.

It’s called ‘sample size’.

He’s only played in, what, 5 playoff games?

Just because he went ‘God-mode’ in one playoff game against an overmatched Patriots team with a rookie QB starting his first playoff game, doesn’t erase his performance from the previous playoff games.

Just out of curiosity, you wanna tell us what his career playoff passer rating was all time prior to the Pats game this weekend? No, of course you don’t. Because it doesn’t fit the narrative you’re trying to push here.

You act like we didn’t all get to witness firsthand last year what he looked like in Arrowhead in the AFC Title game? Or that we didn’t witness the prior playoff games (Ravens game) where the defense carried him to victory.

If you wanna believe Allen is an ‘all time great playoff QB’ based on one dominant game, by all means, go ahead.

You’re NOT going to convince anyone here, though. We’ve seen his other games for ourselves.
I'm imaging Bills fan watches Bills games, potentially in a drunk and concussed stupor, with relatively no idea what he's watching. Beating the Texans or Ravens or Patriots in the playoffs weighs heavy on the mind, because there's no 2nd thought about quality of wins or losses or who carried the team.

He sees a tweet about Allen's career passer rating in the playoffs and no light bulbs turn on, no questions asked, "sample size" are just words.... Allen must be amazing!

It's like the old guy sitting in the left lane for miles at 5mph under the speed limit. Not necessarily an asshole, not necessarily a rebel against the rules of the road, not necessarily purposefully ignoring all of the middle fingers and cars flying by on the right. Most likely, he's barely conscious, in his own little world... don't honk, you might startle him!

There's no higher brain function. We're just haters who haven't seen the tweet or watched the games, or else we would be on the bandwagon, too.
[Reply]
notorious 08:48 AM 01-18-2022
Sorenson led the team in snaps, Chris Jones didn’t play, Ward didn’t play, Gay was limited, we had 4 turnovers….

The list goes on and on.

Wouldn’t shock me if the Chiefs pounded Buffalo this time around.
[Reply]
YayMike 08:52 AM 01-18-2022
It’s possible. I liked that they limited the snaps of Gay, Jones, etc. once we decided to participate in the game in the 2nd quarter. Smart, rest them, esp with Gays hand, and Jones getting dinged. We need them both at the top of their games to stop the run and spy Allen.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 08:53 AM 01-18-2022
If you read and Bills fan stuff they’ve been trying to prop up the Patriots as being a good team that they dominated and we won’t get the cakewalk like we had against the Steelers. The lack of self awareness is astounding.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 08:55 AM 01-18-2022
Originally Posted by notorious:
Sorenson led the team in snaps, Chris Jones didn’t play, Ward didn’t play, Gay was limited, we had 4 turnovers….

The list goes on and on.

Wouldn’t shock me if the Chiefs pounded Buffalo this time around.
McDermott made a nice adjustment against us where he took away our RPO game and Reid couldn't find good answers.

We now have played more than ten games since practicing against 2 deep safeties without depending on RPO plays.

There are no adjustments left for McDermott to try.

He threw his best punch at us in October.

So thanks Buffalo for exposing that problem early so we don't have anyone spring it on us now.
[Reply]
arrwheader 08:58 AM 01-18-2022
Yea I don't see the Chiefs turning it over 4x again. Chiefs also got Ingram, Jones, Ward in for this one. They are down a good corner. It's the playoffs in Arrowhead, we can beat the 2 shell now. I just feel pretty good about this one in general.

I think it will be close at first but I think Chiefs win by 10 in the end. Something like Chiefs go up by a TD and make a stop and then go down and kick a FG. Arrowheads a rocking, Chiefs D stops buffy on downs and victory formation.
[Reply]
HC_Chief 09:00 AM 01-18-2022
Hopefully Buffalo goes full dumbass like the stoolers and faid did: "hey, if TWO deep safeties works, THREE deep (cover-3) HAS to be a KC O killer!" :-)
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:06 AM 01-18-2022
Originally Posted by HC_Chief:
Hopefully Buffalo goes full dumbass like the stoolers and faid did: "hey, if TWO deep safeties works, THREE deep (cover-3) HAS to be a KC O killer!" :-)
:-)

Yeah, they would then get run out of our building.

McDermott likes to run what he runs. We're going to see 2 very deep safeties.

But Reid and Mahomes now will slice this up too even though both coach and QB would prefer vertical routes all game.
[Reply]
Page 33 of 104
« First < 232930313233 343536374383 > Last »
Up