ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 33 of 295
« First < 232930313233 343536374383133 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Clyde Edwards-Helaire Thread*****
Dante84 10:09 PM 04-23-2020
More to come! (I'll clean it up later - info dump into the OP)

(mod edit, all the goodness is in the spoiler tags)
Spoiler!

[Reply]
The Franchise 11:24 AM 04-24-2020
Value goes out the window when he wouldn’t be there at 63.

And don’t give me Dobbins, Swift or Taylor because they don’t fit in this offense as well as CEH does.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 11:28 AM 04-24-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I'll do you one better - the 2019 LSU squad may be the best in college football HISTORY. Apart from one of those Miami squads that had a very limited Ken Dorsey at QB but absurd talent everywhere else, I can't think of another contender.

I mean that schedule they had to pound through and with as thoroughly as they were beating really good teams...that was just an incredible team.

Clemson, Oklahoma, Georgia, Alabama, Auburn, Florida, Texas. That's SEVEN wins against top 10 teams in 2019. Has anyone ever come close to that before?

Burrow, CEH, Jefferson, Lewis, Cushenberry and Charles are all good to great college players on offense. Queen, Chaisson, Fulton, Deplit and Stingley on defense are the same.

I just have a real hard time believing that isn't the best season by a college football team of all time. It's just incredible.
I agree with you. I think they played the toughest schedule I have ever seen. And that team, with so many post season award winners, picked CEH as their team MVP. That's says a lot to me.

I just remember watching him eat up the Clemson defense and thinking how awesome it would be if he was a Chief. And now he is.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:31 AM 04-24-2020
Dude is living the best football life. From National Champion to Super Bowl Champion.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:33 AM 04-24-2020
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Dude is living the best football life. From National Champion to Super Bowl Champion.
Yea to do what he did last year out of nowhere, win a NC, then get drafted by the SB champs has to be the biggest confidence boost ever.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 11:34 AM 04-24-2020
Peter Schrager says we won the whole draft.
[Reply]
lcarus 11:34 AM 04-24-2020
So our roster has Sherman and Lovett listed as FB, and at RB we now have Clyde Edwards-Helaire, Damien Williams, DeAndre Washington, Darwin Thompson, Darrel Williams, Mike Weber, Elijah McGuire, and Marcus Marshall. All your runningbacks belong to us!
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:34 AM 04-24-2020
Anybody who is mad about the value should be pissed at the Packers and the Ravens. Queen being gone and Love being gone forced the Chiefs hand.
[Reply]
cripple creek 11:37 AM 04-24-2020
cool... we got us a modern era super gnat
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:39 AM 04-24-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Anybody who is mad about the value should be pissed at the Packers and the Ravens. Queen being gone and Love being gone forced the Chiefs hand.
Maybe. And I gotta figure Jones will be awfully tempting for cincy to protect Burrow.

But teaming CEH with Mixon could've been too much for them to pass on. I don't think you get CEH past 35. Seeing how excited the staff is about the pick- I don't think they'd have risked a trade down.
[Reply]
cmh6476 11:39 AM 04-24-2020
Originally Posted by lcarus:
So our roster has Sherman and Lovett listed as FB, and at RB we now have Clyde Edwards-Helaire, Damien Williams, DeAndre Washington, Darwin Thompson, Darrel Williams, Mike Weber, Elijah McGuire, and Marcus Marshall. All your runningbacks belong to us!
How many RBs can we keep?

CEH
Damien
Washington
Thompson
Sherman

?
[Reply]
staylor26 11:41 AM 04-24-2020
Maybe. And I gotta figure Jones will be awfully tempting for cincy to protect Burrow.

But teaming CEH with Mixon could've been too much for them to pass on. I don't think you get CEH past 35. Seeing how excited the staff is about the pick- I don't think they'd have risked a trade down.
Man Mixon and CEH would be unfair lol
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:41 AM 04-24-2020

Oh I get that. He would have been gone by the time we picked after a trade down.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:42 AM 04-24-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Man Mixon and CEH would be unfair lol
Mixon would have been gone. He’s going to hold out.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:43 AM 04-24-2020
Originally Posted by cmh6476:

CEH
Damien
Washington
Thompson
Sherman

?
I’m still intrigued by Thompson, so hopefully he can at least make an impact on STs to keep a roster spot.
[Reply]
lcarus 11:43 AM 04-24-2020
Originally Posted by cmh6476:

CEH
Damien
Washington
Thompson
Sherman

?
Probably something like that. Should be an interesting camp. I know Clyde and Darrel Williams have a pretty strong relationship don't they? That might put Thompson on the outside looking in.
[Reply]
Page 33 of 295
« First < 232930313233 343536374383133 > Last »
Up