ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 33 of 36
« First < 232930313233 343536 >
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official Harrison Butker Appreciation Thread ***
Pasta Little Brioni 04:45 AM 05-18-2024
Wow :-)
redfan 06:29 AM 05-18-2024
Perfect postseason, record for longest SB kick, wouldn't have thought it possible but I appreciate HB7 even more than I already did! All-time best Chiefs kicker, and I don't think it's particularly close. At this point, I hope he plays his entire career for the Chiefs.
ChiefsFanatic 06:51 AM 05-18-2024
Man, I want Mitchell Schwartz to punch this FN antisemite in his FN face.

I want Butker to say all this shit straight to the face of Brooke Schwartz. Say that antisemitic crap right to a woman with a very large Jewish husband.
CasselGotPeedOn 10:58 AM 05-18-2024
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:

I want Butker to say all this shit straight to the face of Brooke Schwartz. Say that antisemitic crap right to a woman with a very large Jewish husband.
:-) This guy is seething.

Delano 11:19 AM 05-18-2024
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
:-) This guy is seething.

Of all people, you can certainly empathize.
AustinChief 01:55 PM 05-18-2024
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:

I sincerely hope this is a joking sarcastic post.

Anyone who honestly thinks Butker was being anti-Semitic has a problem, a learning disability type of problem.

Someone would have to purposely put max effort into being stupid to reach that conclusion.
Megatron96 02:07 PM 05-18-2024
Originally Posted by AustinChief:

Anyone who honestly thinks Butker was being anti-Semitic has a problem, a learning disability type of problem.

Someone would have to purposely put max effort into being stupid to reach that conclusion.

Um, first time on CP, is it?
Mecca 02:10 PM 05-18-2024
Originally Posted by AustinChief:

Not really sure why he said that...he could have just gone with Mitch punching him since Mitch's basically said he was a POS.
Mosbonian 02:12 PM 05-18-2024
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Not really sure why he said that...he could have just gone with Mitch punching him since Mitch's basically said he was a POS.
Like it would be the first time a former player has spoken that negatively about a present player....
Mecca 02:15 PM 05-18-2024
Originally Posted by Mosbonian:
Like it would be the first time a former player has spoken that negatively about a present player....
It was more his wife but yea I doubt he disagrees if his wife is throwing it out publicly.
staylor26 02:19 PM 05-18-2024
Mitch is probably another man letting his wife tell him how he should feel about this.

NEWS: Former #Chiefs OL Mitchell Schwartz's wife is “DISGUSTED” by the comments made by kicker Harrison Butker, & says she's “sad for his daughter.”

She accuses Butker of being “anti-LGBTQ” and spreading “antisemitism” pic.twitter.com/tFCUoNnkJf

— MLFootball (@_MLFootball) May 15, 2024

BleedingRed 02:27 PM 05-18-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Mitch is probably another man letting his wife tell him how he should feel about this.

Jesus white women are the down fall of all great societies arnt they?
AustinChief 02:29 PM 05-18-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:

To be fair, it wasn't like she had an original thought. She was cut and pasting shit from other morons who are pushing their hateful agenda on this.
AustinChief 02:22 PM 05-18-2024
I'm assuming this is a typo and you meant to put Mitch's wife there. I haven't seen Mitch himself comment, I've only seen the ignorant rant from his idiot wife.

All she did was cut and paste crap from the media. I highly doubt she took the time to listen to the actual speech or read the transcript.
Wisconsin_Chief 11:13 AM 05-18-2024
Just saw Harrison on a podcast clip discussing the aftermath. Apparently, he and his wife discussed this and he was fully prepared to step away from football if necessary to use his platform to help address the insanity he sees going on in the world.

This dude is as legit as it gets, and anyone with a single negative thing to say about him is braindead human garbage. End of conversation.
Page 33 of 36
« First < 232930313233 343536 >
Up